It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The police and letting criminals walk the streets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have told you guys so many times about what the police did to me and they would never let me live a life, despite the fact i have never committed a crime or did anything.

I always say that the police want the criminals walking the streets, while the polcie go after peaceful people.

Just outside my home right now, a gang has just mugged a asian bloke, and guess what you will not see the police stopping these. They are always around doing this, but the police will not be torturing them in there home or stopping them.

Like my theory of how the police want criminals walking the streets holds firm yet again while they absolutely destroyed my life, because i was an easy target and never did anything.

So these people who just mugged this geezer just now, will be back tomorrow as usual mugging anyone, but heck the police will be out there making sure these muggers are not stopped.

Three cheers for police who murdered my life while i did nothing, but let these muggers walk the streets. Hooray for the police of london again, and your obsession of killing irish in there homes while scum walk the streets.

Hooray for the police, you murderers.

Lets put our hands together for you racist anti irish police, while muggers yet again walk the streets making sure police keep there money flowing. Amazing, how my theory works again.

So lets pay the police more money so they can kill innocent people while they let scum walk the streets, three cheers for you murderers in the police yet again, the criminals you want walking the streets are doing what you want.

Here is some advice for the police in london. Why do you not murder more irish people in there home, while letting these scum walk the streets. Plus i bet you the police love this rubbish.

[edit on 4/18/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

when you dont get justice people go and find it.
Did you not go and help the man ?

people depend too much on the police, the communitys and victims will fight back when its too much.

Your Uk based right ?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001

when you dont get justice people go and find it.
Did you not go and help the man ?

people depend too much on the police, the communitys and victims will fight back when its too much.

Your Uk based right ?

No i never saw it and i would not. The police have in effect murdered my life, and its there job to stop these people, but of course the police will continue to target my life, while i have not commited a crime.

Well done police, lets just hope the uk government gives you more money so you can laugh about murdering irish people who do nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

maybe if you see some one needing your help you should, things might seem better for you in the long run.....

this is'nt gonig to turn in the the normal threads and replys you post please andy.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

The police and letting criminals walk the streets

The police are also letting criminals run Parliament

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I never seen anything, someone else did, but i would not help the people round here after what was done to me. The police are there for not the things you think and others.

I wonder how many people they watch in there homes doing nothing, while this gang walks the street.

Nice work you planks of wood police. You in effect murder my life, and i have did nothing, but this rubbish walks the streets, lol. You gotta laugh at the clowns in the police.

Plus the funny thing is that london police may step up there crimes against me for writing this, and i have done nothing. But do you not feel great now you scum police, and the way you operate. Police or criminals both the same, and both as bad as one another.

You murderers(police in london), get paid to protect society, but only target people you want for no reason. Police have nothing to do with keeping places safe, they are there to effing ruin people they target for no reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

i dont think poeple demand enough from police.

they applied for the job, and we pay the salary.

if they dont like it they have the option of finding another job, just like everybody else.

no sympathy here, and very little gratitude. id rather do the job myself, so my appreciation can be nothing but limited.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

One of these days Andy you are going to have to back up some of your claims with some proof .

A video recording ..

A tape recording ... etc

Some tangible evidence of your - more than far fetched claims .

===============================================

I think you are ill Andy ,& i don`t think hanging around conspiratorial websites is doing your state of mind one bit of good either.

At the height of the I.R.A bombing campaign in Britain i would imagine there was surveillance conducted on Irish citizens and British citizens of Irish heritage ......i`d be surprised if there wasn`t .

However Andy , with that conflict essential over , one question .

Q. Why do you think - Irish are continuing to be `allegedly` targeted ?

==============================================

[edit on 18-4-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"officer, officer, officer, officior, offi sea or, over seaor, over seas" KRS 1
the word officer originates from the two words over seas meaning the ideas of enforcing the people is ailenated.
That guy is just a man in uniform that goes home everyday to his meaning less family and has the same daily routine as every one else, the police are not at fault, no they are just pupets. It's the pupet master to blame!

new topics

top topics

join