It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America Fixing to be On Sale ~!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
all of this hot cash the Fed has been printed end up somewhere, not here~!, I think those dollars are fixing to start washing up on our shores buying anything that is nailed down, Real Estate, Factories, Farm Land... and all of these people will be Foreign Corporations and Governments deleveraging their reserves for assets.

www.youtube.com...

* I would urge anyone selling anything - include a requirement of buyer must be a citizen of the 50 states.
or you will not have any property left. it appears there is enough of this cash out there to buy the world, much less is just one country.

www.youtube.com...

notice: if the Chinese un couple their currency from ours - the dollar will lose 30 - 50% of its purchasing power - source common knowledge if its 40% under valued then we are 40% over valued.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Were does the video say we are going to be for sale? Foreign countries have been buying land for a while. Foreign car factories aren't American made, but they have factories here. just like we have our factories in other countries.
If they do start selling off america, they can have bankrupt CA, and DC with all the politicians first.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think you missed my point and some times I post it by mistake before I'm finished composing . sorry -

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It is a bit late to worry about other countries buying up America. The "people" haven't owned American for decades. Corporations own our nation, and international corporations actually own most of the other nations of the world. They simply play out how the game will shown to the people each year.

top topics

join