It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning : " The CIA Recruited Obama".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Wow in this thread ATS appears to have turned into more of a site for people against conspiracy theories.

Some people are totally taking the (p)iss out of alien beleivers, pushing and shying these subjects further away from the majority to beleive in.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

there's a difference in believing in a conspiracy theory and just believing in anything a douchebag tells you.

Not much difference, but there is some.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
No need to get your panties in a bunch. I am not trying to defend this alleged "fraud." What I'm saying is that you made a broad comment proclaiming this man is a phony and a loon.

No, I defended that statement but I was not the one making it to begin with.

I've never heard of this man until reading this thread, so I was curious why you believe the rest of us should assume you are right, when you did nothing but call the guy names without offering any facts to indicate how you came to this conclusion.

You do realize that you were talking with someone else and I jumped in, right?

I guess I am wondering why if you never heard of the guy, you are not curious enough to do ANY research on him. Why are you in this thread? To defend him? To learn about him? To just talk crap to people that already know what you should take 5 minutes to learn. Try google. You have time to read this thread. You have time and energy to try and argue with people about this guy. You are not willing to find out who he is on your own though? OK!

The OP says he/she checked the guy out and believes him to have some credibility. You disagree, so it seems it's a matter of opinion.

So you honestly believe the best move is to get on his side and argue with me. Why are you not asking the OP for proof that this man is credible?

You said his claims were baseless, and I asked you how you knew this.

I answered you. They are based on NOTHING. Can you find something they are based on? Prove me wrong. It is going to be hard for me to prove NOTHING to you. But if they are not baseless, then they are based on something. What is that something?

He says he's going to provide this evidence he speaks of on May 14th. Did you not hear him repeat this fact more than once in the video?

I know what he said. He said all kinds of things. I want to know when it is going to actually happen. I am pretty confident that May 14 will come and go without any evidence being presented. I could be wrong but I have seen enought people bragging about how they are going to court to PROVE Obama is not a US citizen and those cases have come and gone with none of that proof ever materializing. See a pattern yet?

Good for you that you are such a good pupil and know how to do homework. But that doesn't explain why you feel that just because you call this guy a fake, we should wrap this thing up and go home.

Let me try this. The OP says they checked him out and he is OK. That is good enough for you.

I pointed out that his credentials include the degree he awarded himself from his own school. You question me?

I gave you way more than the OP did. How do you google "OP says he is cool, man?" You CAN look into his education and his school though.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

So you will just believe whatever Manning says without evidence but all the work of googling the man yourself to find out who he really is would be out of line?

Yes, that's right, I will believe everything this man says without requiring evidence because that's what I like to do in situations like this. I'm far too lazy to research this man, so it's my preference to just take his word for it on a topic of such importance. You really have my number, man.

(I see you are one of those who practices the art of "word manipulation.")

Yeah, um...those are my words there smart guy. Now I think I see why you want to be spoon fed instead of relying on your own research.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This guy seems very convincing, but the only question I have is regarding his statement that Obama is very heavy into the muslim/Islamic belief system and at the same time is in cahoots with the very right-wing, Christian, bible-loving Regan/Bush gang... this doesn't seem to gel, unless all of these parties are using their differences as a front.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Maybe this thread just needs to slow down a bit for everyone. It seems that logic is rappidly vanishing from it. How about we just start over, nice and simple.

OP or ANYONE ELSE that claims this man is even a little bit credible.

Let me ask you, what makes him credible. Anything that you think makes him credible, let's hear it. If it is just his credentials, LIST THEM.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul: There's been a CIA coup, have you heard?

I thought this video was relevant since it corroborates the idea that the CIA controls everything and certainly corroborates what James David Manning is saying. Also it is from a sitting congressman who would be privy to some inside information.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by townio

That would mean the CIA paid for a bunch, corporations paid for a bunch and you and me paid for about a quarter. So who tells him to go?

Well the public don't have any info, the CIA never gives info on its agents, so it has to be a big corporation that gave the fish away. I'm guessing Goldman Sachs since someone gave the fish out on them too.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"OBAMA IS A MACK DADDY. Obama pimps white women AND black women!"

This is pastor manning. Lovely youtube video ranting about Obama before the election. Thank god i listen to Howard Stern to know what kind of nut job this Manning guy is.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I do absolutely agree that if this allegation is true, it raises doubts regarding President Obama's history, I think that should be obvious to everyone. The key word there being "if."

However, the issue here is the burden of proof. On one side you have a pastor, known to dislike Obama intensely and making a spectacle out of himself, including a lot of self-promotion. On the other is the President of the United States. Obama has been under intense public attention for years now, on top of this the CIA is notoriously bad at actually keeping secrets. Because of these facts, and the position of the presidency, the burden of proof is on the pastor here.

What annoys me is that, even without seeing the actual evidence, the members of ATS here that instantly believe the pastor because they want it to be true. This is not critical thinking, this is willfully delusion on the part of members on this website.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
President George Bush was the head of the CIA ......?

We all know that - its a fact - so what. Obama was more than likely working for the CIA - so what ?

The Prime Minister of Australia Bob Hawke worked for them as well - in fact President Obama liases with the CIA EVERY DAY receiving a security brief.....

Thanks for a nothing thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

hehe. My family is one large bunch of internet miners. Spoon feeding doesnt run in this family. I dont watch the news and my friends would tell you that my opinion on things are unique to all others. But hell, lets equalize the playing field. I will use the talking points you assume I have and let's put them to the test. What say you? I want to see if my "talking points" can match yours.

EDIT: One more thing, once the cage is opened the tiger cannot be put back in. Debating me can be something of a hassle simply because you better be ready to bring it.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

hehe. My family is one large bunch of internet miners. Spoon feeding doesnt run in this family. I dont watch the news and my friends would tell you that my opinion on things are unique to all others. But hell, lets equalize the playing field. I will use the talking points you assume I have and let's put them to the test. What say you? I want to see if my "talking points" can match yours.

I never once used any talking points. I told you to check his credentials. I even suggested you start with his esteemed degrees. No talking points, just clear direction in order for an adepty internet miner to find all he needs to know to understand this man is a fraud.

You just decided to ignore that and pretend I have not said it 3 times for some reason.

EDIT: One more thing, once the cage is opened the tiger cannot be put back in. Debating me can be something of a hassle simply because you better be ready to bring it.

LOL

Seriously, I did laugh out loud. Everytime some internet poster tries to threaten me, no matter to what degree, I am always left wondering if it is bedtime where they are yet.

So far, you have not brought a damn thing. I have at least told you where to look and what to look at but you refuse to do so. Tell me about what a data miner you are and all and yet here you are, 2 or 3 posts into talking to me and you have yet to produce anything to make any case, yours or mine.

At least I did not bother to brag that I was some internet spider and THEN failed to produce anything.

So, like I said. Check out his education, his credentials...

...or see if you have any magic talking points to counter that with instead of just um...looking into it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

No threats my friend... unless you consider being forewarned of defeat a threat. So according to wikipedia he is quoted as other posters has stated as being biased against white people, that and somewhat of a holier than thou type.

Check the links see if you see what I see. My question is, how can someone so biased against one group of people be credible to you when they defend another?

Wiki link

So he also wants to have people to pray for Bristol Palin for getting pregnant out of wedlock while he criticizes Obama's mother at the same time. Double standards methinks.

But hey, he is just asking questions... sounds like a Glen Beck to me. How is that crying vicks by the way?

EDIT: Where can i get into the Church business? He has nice suits if nothing else...

EDIT 2: So if he is not a US citizen and "everybody knows it," then why did every other candidate not jump on it. Come on dude, what would every other presidential candidate suddenly disappear once the cat is out of the bag? Why dont I just ask this guy.....

[edit on 20-4-2010 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

No threats my friend... unless you consider being forewarned of defeat a threat.

That is practically the defenition of a threat. You ok?

So according to wikipedia he is quoted as other posters has stated as being biased against white people, that and somewhat of a holier than thou type.

Check the links see if you see what I see. My question is, how can someone so biased against one group of people be credible to you when they defend another?

Wiki link

So he also wants to have people to pray for Bristol Palin for getting pregnant out of wedlock while he criticizes Obama's mother at the same time. Double standards methinks.

But hey, he is just asking questions... sounds like a Glen Beck to me. How is that crying vicks by the way?

So far...you...are...backing up what I said. He is a fraud and not worth listening to. Is this your defeat tactic? Back up what I said?

EDIT: Where can i get into the Church business? He has nice suits if nothing else...

EDIT 2: So if he is not a US citizen and "everybody knows it," then why did every other candidate not jump on it. Come on dude, what would every other presidential candidate suddenly disappear once the cat is out of the bag? Why dont I just ask this guy.....

Wow. You seem very confused. Please explain to me how you plan to defeat me again. I said this man is a liar, a fraud, not worth listening to, has no proof, no evidence, is a joke.

You just backed some of that up. I am confused.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Wow, I feel like a moron. I thought you were defending him. Chalk you up to stupidity last night. When you responded I took it as a personal challenge which at times is something of the wrong attitude to take. Once again, I apologize as I was in the wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Wow, I feel like a moron. I thought you were defending him. Chalk you up to stupidity last night. When you responded I took it as a personal challenge which at times is something of the wrong attitude to take. Once again, I apologize as I was in the wrong.

It happens to us all. If I said something that looked like I was defending him, I do not remember. Maybe I was trying sarcasm and it did not work but I thought I was pretty clear. Written back and forth conversations tend to lose something sometimes so really, no sweat. At least I feel better now knowing that your confidence was not in that you were going to somehow defend this man as I then took it to be.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

I am not saying I believe Manning, he needs to show proof.

I only found the origin of the claim to be Wayne Madsen, there are no other sources.

But like you said yourself, what if?

This site is for discussing conspiracy possibilities, I don't say I want this to be true but it would explain a lot of loose ends.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
he lost me after he used Fox News as a credible news source. FAIL.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Sorry but..............................
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f35cee017b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Got any?

the level of lunacy regarding obama has hit all time highs, im not under any illusions that obama is 'perfect' and i disagree strongly about many things he has done, yet i cant hold him entirely to blame since he is after all a fall man, which is not to say im excusing him for his actions, he doesn't have the kind of power people think he has in the first place and in the second place the president is only a figurehead, as many people have posted here, this claim is AS YET unsubstantiated

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this video is preposterous.

He needs to get his facts straight.

The Taliban wasn't even around in the 80s. The Taliban was a movement of fundamentalist students that started long after the Soviet war was over.

The puppet government that was in place after the Soviet war was something that the CIA did set up. It was an utterly corrupt government that was a front for CIA Opium harvesting (among other things), and it was overthrown in the 90s by fundamentalist students with full support of a brutalized people. Of course, over time, the new movement ended up brutalizing the people as well, but that is a different story. Anyways, the young Taliban government were still at war with the old regime (the "Northern Alliance") in 2001 when we invaded. If anything, the CIA was supplying the Northern Alliance before the war, NOT the Taliban.

I'm not saying that the CIA didnt help Afghans during the Soviet war. I'm sure they did. I'm not even saying that Obama wasn't an agent that helped. He might have been. I'm just saying that he wasn't supporting The Taliban. He was not contributing to Islamic fundamentalism, he was contributing to Afghan independence from Soviet rule.

Long story short: even if the allegations are true, THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE TREASON. PERIOD.

And the whole "he is a Muslim extremist and he hates America and he's holding our government hostage" idea is ridiculous. How can he be a covert CIA agent in one sentence, then a militant Muslim terrorist that somehow cant be assassinated in the next?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join