It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning : " The CIA Recruited Obama".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This guy sounds like just another off the wall, ranting
luney tune giving mainstream another reason to shake their heads and devalue all conspiracists. Does anyone ever wonder why the the most well known conspiracists like Alex Jones, Jessie Ventura and even David Icke seem so over the top - almost like they're purposely B acting?

People changing into lizards?

A Texan Cowboy over acting- follow me around in my pick up while I sing my ya hoo songs and hunt down the TPTB.

I actually got embarrassed listening to Alex Jones on the James Whale broadcast lumping all of the UK into England. It has to made up to look so freakin ridiculous!

I know I'll get alot of people pee'd but doesn't Jessie Ventura seem alittle too Rocky Balboa like to actually seem credible?

Maybe the Reverend and the other guys are CIA misinforms so the TPTB can laugh their a@ses off at the gullibiility of the sheep credulizing this rubbish.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I guess my question to the ones that would have this be true is this, why would it be a bad thing if they had a spy be President? One that for all intensive purposes is making people hate us less; thus reducing the level of danger we all must adjust for each and every day. Is that a bad thing? Or, better yet, are you only looking for the bad side as usual?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
So the only evidence is the lack of evidence, the sealing of records.

And for the rest, we are kept in the dark...

Which is why I would like to completely deny that I am in fact, Elvis. I know, there is no evidence for it, but I don't go by my real name here, and therefore I must be hiding that I am The King in hiding.

You see how insane this is? The only reason you people are believing this "pastor" is because you want it to be true. You want him to be part of some CIA plot because then all of your hatred to him is completely justified and you don't have to explain yourself any more.

You've taken the easy way out this time my fellow members, leaving critical thought and skepticism behind for some lie that makes you feel better.

If this is the way you behave with it, your freedom has been a wasted in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Still waiting for one of you Obama-bots to call the man a RACIST for implying that Obama isn't who he says he is!!! Come on, you know you want to. The power of Jon and Olbermann compels you!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

It would be hard to do that. He is a racist for calling Obama a spy!!!1 Happy? Let's be serious, once the teabaggers started the racist sloganeering, the cat was out of the bag. Live with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaMadameDuval
Tried to get site:

undercoverblackman.blogspot.com...

Problem with link above, but not through Google.

Here's how I was able to find it :

If you can’t get to it directly, google “james-david-manning-is-nutty-as-#.html”

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Still waiting for one of you Obama-bots to call the man a RACIST for implying that Obama isn't who he says he is!!! Come on, you know you want to. The power of Jon and Olbermann compels you!

Still waiting for you Obama-haters to find a conspiracy theory about him that you don't take blindly on faith. We get it, you don't like him. Your fellow citizens voted and he was elected fair and square. He is currently the President of the United States, and it was the same people that are bashing him mercilessly right now that said the president must be respected and followed under W Bush.

Get over yourselves, and deal with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

you're going to be waiting a while considering this issue has nothing to do with race and no one has actually brought it up.

seriously what the hell is an "obaamabot"? o noez I dink differently den you, I must b dumb n got no brainz lol

The honest truth is that if any of these conspiracy theories were true and from a reliable source, there are more than enough people who don't like him for one reason or another (the entire Fox News network anyone?), they run the hell out the story and spin as far up the right wing's ass as possible. However, probably after being publicly embarrassed about the birth certificate fiasco, obama's MSM opponents don't bring up stuff like this because it's always mostly not true. It's just meant to be interpreted as the truth to anyone dumb enough to believe anything against this current administration, causing people to remain in their convictions that he's actually some Dark Lord here to drive the US into the ground (which is RETARDED)

oh, and Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann are pretty reasonable dudes. Name one right wing talk show journalist who after being called out by Jon Stewart made an apology after, acknowledging that they did act irrationally?

god, get your own goddamn brain and stop just spouting the same crap everyone else does.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by piddles]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Let's see who's been on the CIA payroll:

Osama Bin Laden,

Saddam Hussein,

Manuel Noriega,

Karzai's drug lord brother,

Erik Prince.

A bigger pack of psychopaths it is hard to imagine.

If you were recruited by the CIA, i wouldn't advertise it as a matter of pride.

If you are a true patriot, the CIA & no congressional oversight NSA should be shut down immediately.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What's wrong with telling the truth? What's wrong with letting people each make up their own minds without media marketing/brainwashing? What's wrong with finding God in prison? What's wrong with working for the CIA? What's wrong with claiming foreign birth to get a scholarship? What's wrong with not living up to one's own hype? What's wrong with CIA coming out of the closet? For public figures and public entities, public confession is the first step toward repentance and the opportunity to move forward in a way that no longer requires hiding and secrecy. All conspiracy theorists would be silenced and there would be many who would extend a helping hand toward reparation of past wrongs. More, instead of fighting ghosts and imagined devils based on rumors and suspicions...the good fight could be waged against the real enemy of the human spirit.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

That would be the case if the middle part of your statement wasnt a flat out lie. Having his head would be the only thing that makes you feel better.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This guy is a freaking loon, and yeah some people who sound crazy end up being right, but this guy... Manning... really is an idiot making baseless claims. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU START A RIOT.

How do you know for sure these are baseless claims? True, he doesn't specifically outline the nature of the evidence he says will prove these allegations, but he says it will be made public at the hearings. Based on that, we really don't know what he has.

So what evidence do you have to emphatically state this guy is a loon and an idiot? You say "Do your homework before you start a riot." Did you do yours before you dismiss this stuff as the rantings of a loon? If you have evidence of him being a nut, then why don't you tell us what it is? Manning has to provide evidence to prove what he's saying, and you don't?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
How do you know for sure these are baseless claims?

They are based on nothing. Usually a good indication of being baseless.

True, he doesn't specifically outline the nature of the evidence he says will prove these allegations, but he says it will be made public at the hearings.

When is that going to happen?

Based on that, we really don't know what he has.

I guess we should look at what we do know. This man has impeccable credentials that HE GAVE TO HIMSELF. He is a fake and a fraud. Gosh, I hope his evidence is better. Frauds always have the best truth somewhere, right?

So what evidence do you have to emphatically state this guy is a loon and an idiot?

He gave himself a degree and then uses that degree to try and claim he is trustworthy based on his education. That is pretty loony. That is much like making yourself your own judge, letting yourself off and then using that as proof you were innocent. Nuh uh.

You say "Do your homework before you start a riot." Did you do yours before you dismiss this stuff as the rantings of a loon?

So instead of acknowledging you should do some and actually doing some, you just ask somone else if they did theres. Well, I have done mine. Maybe when you get done blindly defending this fraud and go look into him, you will have something to actually say to that. Until then, all you have is 'No, I did not, did you?' What a way to make a case!

If you have evidence of him being a nut, then why don't you tell us what it is? Manning has to provide evidence to prove what he's saying, and you don't?

Where is Manning's evidence? When did he produce it? You are already giving him credit and you do not even know what his evidence wouyld be.

So you will just believe whatever Manning says without evidence but all the work of googling the man yourself to find out who he really is would be out of line?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Your fellow citizens voted and he was elected fair and square. He is currently the President of the United States, and it was the same people that are bashing him mercilessly right now that said the president must be respected and followed under W Bush.

I'm not an Obama-hater, nor do I have any party affiliations, and I could care less if Obama is black, white, or green with pink poka dots. I don't know if Obama has a background with the CIA, but I know one thing, if any of this is true, it appears we are right back to the whole citizenship issue, not to mention we would have been kept in the dark about this alleged history that certainly should have been divulged to the voters if we are to make an informed vote. So the whole thing would have been a sham, and would again give rise to the question of whether he is even legally the president.

Certainly he wouldn't have been elected "fair and square" under those conditions and we would be obligated to do something about it. However, I do agree that many who bash him are the same one's who were saying we should respect Bush. That is my main gripe with political parties because they breed this double standard mentality

[edit on 19-4-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The power of Jon and Olbermann compels you!

Hah!! You had me squirting milk with that one.

This is spelled out pretty well in this piece and might be a little easier than taking in MR Manning. I like the guy and all but his delivery may turn some people off.

www.conspiracyarchive.com... goes into it a bit more than seen on the video.

Btw mannig has had his youtube account banned and has been visited by the CIA and all that fun stuff. So either they really think this guy is off his rocker or right on target.... or maybe a bit of both.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

So instead of acknowledging you should do some and actually doing some, you just ask somone else if they did theres. Well, I have done mine. Maybe when you get done blindly defending this fraud and go look into him, you will have something to actually say to that. Until then, all you have is 'No, I did not, did you?' What a way to make a case!

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I am not trying to defend this alleged "fraud." What I'm saying is that you made a broad comment proclaiming this man is a phony and a loon. I've never heard of this man until reading this thread, so I was curious why you believe the rest of us should assume you are right, when you did nothing but call the guy names without offering any facts to indicate how you came to this conclusion. The OP says he/she checked the guy out and believes him to have some credibility. You disagree, so it seems it's a matter of opinion.

You said his claims were baseless, and I asked you how you knew this. He says he's going to provide this evidence he speaks of on May 14th. Did you not hear him repeat this fact more than once in the video?

Good for you that you are such a good pupil and know how to do homework. But that doesn't explain why you feel that just because you call this guy a fake, we should wrap this thing up and go home.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

So you will just believe whatever Manning says without evidence but all the work of googling the man yourself to find out who he really is would be out of line?

Yes, that's right, I will believe everything this man says without requiring evidence because that's what I like to do in situations like this. I'm far too lazy to research this man, so it's my preference to just take his word for it on a topic of such importance. You really have my number, man.

(I see you are one of those who practices the art of "word manipulation.")

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Im glad you quoted something I didnt say when responding to me. Now I know you are really inept at denying ignorance and worse at trolling. Next challenger.

EDIT: But thanks for noticing my skillz at word play.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What this man says regardless of accuracy means all eyes will be on Obama for the rest of his term. It probably also means no second term, which will open the way for Clinton.

I guess it's what happens when you try to change things Mr. Obama. Even though you're the President you're still working for the people who paid for your campaign. If you are in office it is because those people have the means to obtain your resignation whenever they wish.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by townio

That would mean the CIA paid for a bunch, corporations paid for a bunch and you and me paid for about a quarter. So who tells him to go?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join