It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning : " The CIA Recruited Obama".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This man Reverend Manning has the following credentials:

tp://atlah.org/about/pastormanning.html

Some blurbs quoted from above:

“Pastor James David Manning (of ATLAH Church in Harlem)

"B.A. College of New Rochelle
Master of Divinity Union Theological Seminary in City of New York
Doctor of Philosophy from ATLAH Theological Seminary, unaccredited educational institution" (Atlah Website)

Read “Atlah Worldwide” for rest of his accomplishments; but
here are some that raised my eyebrows (from ATLAH webpage):

"As a younger man (age not specified) Manning burglarized homes around
Long Island, New York and spent about 3.5 years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, larceny, robbery, criminal possession of weapon and was released from prison 1978. He became a devout Christian in prison."

In 2008 Election he posted sermons on You Tube critical of Barack Obama, such as:

calling him a ‘pimp’, a ‘long-legged macdaddy’, said Obama had ‘cadence of an Islamic person’, called Obama’s mother ‘trash’, called Obama ‘trash’ also because of his mixed race heritage, He also called Oprah Winfrey “a Babylonian Whore” “Queen of the Universe” and “the Antichrist.”

"His sermons won the attention of Americans United for Separation of Church and State who filed a complaint with the IRS ... basically alledging
Manning was violating tax free status of his church by not refraining from political activity.” (Atlah Website)

Here’s a flavor of Manning’s style:

undercoverblackman.blogspot.com...

And here is a transcript of his appearance on Hannity and Holmes on March 27, 2008:

www.foxnews.com...

snippet from above:

“(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
REV. JAMES DAVID MANNING, ATLAH WORLD MISSIONARY CHURCH: Obama is a Mac Daddy. Obama pimps white women and black women. He got started, you didn't notice him until he brought out those big-chested white women with their tight t-shirts and their short pants. That's what a pimp does. Oh, come on. You don't get your campaign started with a big-chested white woman. She must be a 54D, double D. I haven't trashed him. I haven't trashed Obama.
His African in heat father went a-whoring after a trashy white woman. He was born trash. I said he was born trash. I didn't trash him. I'm speaking the truth about him. Now, once again, I'm a diplomat, but I'm not a compromiser. I've got the word in my mouth. I said I've got the word of God in my mouth, and God's CLIP)”

Op how in the world can anyone accept the credibility of such a man? This thread is just another example of how some will accept ANY inane pronouncements from questionable sources to smear Obama, IMO.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Tried to get site:

undercoverblackman.blogspot.com...

Problem with link above, but not through Google.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not sure what happened to that site but nevermind, here is another:

www.opednews.com...

Here is some of the article written by Daniel Vojir:

"We have finally been given the most incredibly powerful example of blind faith ever seen in this country: James David Manning, "Ph.D." and his ATLAH Worldwide Ministries.

"Yes, blind faith: as in willing to believe anything, as in naive, as in ignorant of the facts. I've long said that there are people who are willing to believe anyone who says the magic words: "God" "Bible" "Man of God" "Savior" "Holy" "Sacred." And if someone says those words to them loud enough, with enough emotion, long enough and clutching "Scripture" he or she can also add "send money" and then ...OMG! It's a miracle! People will actually send money!

"Yep, that's blind faith. "Blind" being the operative word in this case.

"James David Manning has been operating and bloviating about his ATLAH Worldwide "ministries" for over 25 years in Harlem (which he calls ATLAH - All The Land Anointed Holy).
"Manning is fiercely opposed to the gentrification of Harlemand calls for its residents to boycott its shops, restaurants, doctors, banks and churches. That action, combined with a general rent strike, would force all property owners out of Harlem, he said, leaving the neighborhood to its rightful inheritors: black people. Manning calls his plan "No Dew, Nor Rain," after Elijah's warning to Ahab, king of Israel, of a coming drought. "When there's no dew, no rain, there's a drought - there's all kinds of suffering," said Manning. The whole of Harlem, he said, is to be a "drought zone."
"Manning, on his radio show, The Manning Report, has been Obama's most virulent critic, even before the Presidential campaign, calling him a pimp ("Mac Daddy") and has called not only for his removal from office, but his death.
"Viewing his "Reports" is like watching a passionate eighth grader read his notes about his love of all the Star Wars episodes (yes, even Jar Jar Binks!). He contradicts himself in statement after statement and doesn't seem to know he's doing it. His reasoning is so faulty that you wonder how he ever made it through high school, much less Union Theological Seminary. His assault never seems to come up for air, droning on and on about how EVERYONE in politics, Republicans, Democrats, Independents have tried to lead America down into the lowest caverns of hell.
"And he does more than imply that people will have to perform acts of violence and give of themselves to the point of becoming martyrs. If a suicide bomber were to have pastor Manning's words on his lips before the explosion, Manning would simply say that there are casualties in every war. His war, however, seems to be with reason itself, but to call him insane would be useless: he and his small congregation (400?) have heard all the arguments against his sanity and they expect them. Calling him for what he is, however - a puffed up, fraudulent idiot - would make them stone you. To his congregation, Manning is a "man of God" who offers stern, spiritual guidance, even as he leads them into a separatist, illusary world where they are the only ones battling the forces of darkness.
"There are different reasons why people come under the spell of such a "Man of God": some are terrified of spirituality, some are woefully ignorant, some are spiritually "lazy," wanting an authority figure to think things out for them, and then some are simply - stupid. His thoughtless polemics are treated as manna from heaven by his people. They don't know him as a man who's spun a cacoon of fraud"

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You make a very good point.. first and for most as an Afro-American I find many of the remarks, comments this man makes absolutely repulsive. I'm not talking about the point he may or may not have here about the President, I'm talking about this man is very hard to stomach if you are an Afro-American.

I mean no harm and disrespect, but him claiming to be a "Pastor" in Christianity , in my humble opinion is the absolute declaration of his identity being robbed, and knowledge of self almost completely gone out of the window. I'm not picking on Christians, I "used to be" one of them. As knowledge has increased, the wiser I have become and right now I have a problem with all organized religion, I think the universe and everything in it is a result of something really incredible on a conscious level, many say the mind of "God", take your labels as you wish my point is all of this (universe, etc.) is just way too intelligently designed to be a chaotic "randomness " in my opinion.

But back to this guy... him defining himself as a pastor of the very same religion that used that same religion to enslave us, just only tells me that he is "still" brainwashed. Funny just tonight I was working on a video project with a friend for his class in he had clips from Manning he found on youtube. The stuff that comes out of this guys mouth that he claims is the truth is dreadful..he in my opinion is so...."lost".

Finding him here on ATS with an article like that worries me just a bit, I can understand people that aren't aware of how offensive this guy is, especially if they don't share in our , I repeat "our" experiences as people of color in this country. There are many angles to any issue and perhaps what he is saying about The Prez might be true, it's just hard for me to take it seriously coming from this guy.

Trying to pay attention to the message, and not get thrown off by the messenger comes to mind. However he isn't telling me anything that I didn't already know or have my own suspicions about. I knew he would win, not because he was so great at this or that and everyone loved him, I'm one of those people that never bought into the "hype" surrounding our "first" black president , and many of my kind hate me for taking that position and not jumping along on the band wagon.. I chose to stand on the side of what I knew to be the truth the best I knew it. As far as I am concerned, I smelled a "rat" a long time ago... every indicator in the world says this man was "chosen" to follow a plan that was already laid out for him by the previous administration in charge.

That became real clear when I started looking at who he was choosing and appointing..not to mention I told everyone then..watch time will tell..don't listen to what people say watch what they do. Infiltrators, traitors, betrayers happen on all sides, to some degree or less.

I'm just tired of everyone "just quietly going along" with whatever program that is been implemented that has turned on the very same "good ol boys" while they were hating Afro-Americans, tired of the ones however few that hate Americans as a whole because of their white skin per say. While we're busy hating each other...look at what is being done to us all right in plain sight. Constitution being shredded, IRS is raping everybody, The Federal Reserve is a huge beast right now, our country is being robbed blind by bankers with our governments help, and the nations approval based off of what we don't know, and the military-industrial complex is off of the charts with no end in sight.

Very hard to sift between the truth, the debunker's, and people that are just out right deceitful. Perhaps a fool is capable of saying something wise in Manning's case.. I just find him very hard to stomach..forgive me.

"A mind is like a parachute..it has to be open for it to work.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

THANK YOU!!! WELL SAID!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

You should look even further into his "credentials" and the school he got them from. He gave himself that impressive degree and I am not sure if that is even a real degree. I see you dug up some good stuff but I did not see that and felt like it was useful to add. Sorry if you said it already.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If you agree with the man in the video, I question you.

The guy is far from being authentic or a credible source for anything. C'mon ATS, have some brains.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i definitely believe everything he is saying, guy seems more credible than many other whistleblowers. together we need to really up and get rid of obama asap.

good information like this is what will strike people and then will come to terms with the truth regarding his place of birth and who he really is.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
i definitely believe everything he is saying, guy seems more credible than many other whistleblowers. together we need to really up and get rid of obama asap.

What makes him seem credible to you? I am curious.

good information like this is what will strike people and then will come to terms with the truth regarding his place of birth and who he really is.

How do you know it is "good" information?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Whats this? Cobra.Exe?

Manning says alot of crazy things, you should watch some of his videos on youtube. I almost rolled in the floor laughing. He is bizarre.

Hail Cobra!

[edit on 19/4/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The man is a clown. Only reason a majority of ATS members listen to what he says is because he states what they Want to hear.

It's like watching Glenn Beck. 99% if not all BS that comes from Beck's mouth is false, invalid and just propaganda. But you know what, his viewers don't care if it's all a bunch of lies. They want him to tell them what they WANT to hear

This douchebag preaching in these youtube videos is no different. A crook, a liar, and a nutcase.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
For future reference to the members of ATS, here is exactly what to do and what not to do if you ever come across some incredibly good (and verifiable) evidence of anything (such as President Obama working for the CIA) :

What to do:
Spread the word instantly! Send copies of the evidence to every major news source you can think of, in your country and overseas. Print, television, radio, internet, send it to people that work in all of these fields, seriously EVERYONE!

Keep the original copy of the evidence somewhere very safe, but also upload copies to the torrent networks and any online databases you think would benefit from it.

Remember the more copies of the evidence you have circulating throughout the world, the harder and harder it becomes to destroy the evidence.

What NOT to do:
Do NOT accept money for the evidence, never ever let them argue that you made this public for profit.

Do NOT make the media come to you with an elaborate "trial" or anything else.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sure are a lot of gullible people here......

Some looney wanna-be pastor tells people Obama is CIA, and suddenly everyone goes 'Whoamg he's so right, can't believe I never thought of it'

Lol, give me a break. Are you guys serious? SMH

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I would have to agree with you on this. Not sure if it is intentional but this guy is very funny. It's not the bizarre statements he makes but the way he says them. A lot of his views are controversial though...

Not trying to "discredit" the man because I actually quite like him, but it is hard to take him seriously after watching the "Oprah is the Antichrist" and "Obama is the False Profit" video...

(Here is a link for those of you interested:
The Antichrist has come).

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have to agree that Manning is over the top.

But let us look at the issue here.

Obama would have worked for Business International Corporation (BIC) while he was in Indonesia and written some reports.

It is claimed that BIC was a CIA front company.

All these claims originated from Wayne Madsen.

After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, Barack Obama went to work for a firm called Business International Corporation (BIC), a firm that was linked to economic intelligence gathering for the CIA. For one year, Obama worked as a researcher in BIC's financial services division where he wrote for two BIC publications, Financing Foreign Operations and Business International Money Report, a weekly newsletter. An informed source has told WMR that Obama's tuition debt at Columbia was paid off by BIC.

So the only evidence is the lack of evidence, the sealing of records.

And for the rest, we are kept in the dark...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wow in this thread ATS appears to have turned into more of a site for people against conspiracy theories.

Some people are totally taking the (p)iss out of alien beleivers, pushing and shying these subjects further away from the majority to beleive in.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If I lived close to this Pastor's Church I'd walk in and shake his hand... and praise him for his Patriotism, in the face of religious and racial issues...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
If I lived close to this Pastor's Church I'd walk in and shake his hand... and praise him for his Patriotism, in the face of religious and racial issues...

Ask him how he was as a student and a teacher. See if it was tough grading his own papers. Ask him if he had any problems making himself a doctor of if he passed all of his own tests with flying colors. I would love to know.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It would not surprise me. I think Pastor Manning is a nutcase but plenty of Presidents have had links to the CIA. George Bush senior was the director of central intelligence and both he and his son were presidents. Obama having CIA links would not surprise me at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
sorry .. but this video with all the other crap going on about Obama.. is really making more sence.. and with the CIA close at hand..it definately beging to look more and more ....real..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join