It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning : " The CIA Recruited Obama".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
In true ATS spirit this thread gets featured/front paged already??? I think I understand the board administration's and SO's conservative bent but this is ridiculous! Does Manning have one shred of evidence for anything he alleges?
He's got nothing.

To be fair, I don't think the admin had anything to do with it. It does show the bias of a large number of posters though

[edit on 18-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I crack up everytime someone in here says "What does it matter, Who Cares, hes President Now!"-bs.

It would prove that he LIED about his past.

Would you be happy in knowing that you helped elect a total scumbag?

Well, you will soon catch on.(hopefully) .Eventhough you should have already.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Common Good]

It wouldn't be the first time we elected a total scumbag, and it won't be the last.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Manning forgot to mention that Obama has currently 4 sex slaves in the White House attic and Michelle is actually a man. The kids were adopted twenty years ago. Their age is fake.

Mods please don't erase this because the info is vital to the survival of our country.

It most certainly is. You are a hero!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If you do some serching on Manning he is a huge islamophobe. He's heavy right wing in many views. He is also the main pastor to campaign and fund raise for the Clinton's. He's a great sensationalist. What he's saying is without evidence a load of crap but entertaining crap at least.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I suspect that Obama's mom was CIA too.
I highly suspect it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Obama CIA? It wouldn't surprise me. If nothing else, his background raises more questions than answers.

More importantly, lets all remember any that disagree with Manning will likely only do so because they are racist. He is FULLY black, after all.

Yes, I had to say it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
obama is a time traveler, pretended to be an alien, pretending to be a CIA agent, pretending to be a president

some pastor said it in his video and I believe everything that is told to me as long as it's something I want to hear. he didn't claim his sources but he's a man of faith so he has to be honorable!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
i bet he has an alien in his attic too called roger!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56eb3b4c2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

There you go. Roger.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Don't Believe the Hype! Take a step back and look at the big picture.

Obama is finally getting traction against TPTB. He's giving the finger to the establishment and they are crapping their pants.

He threw down the gaunlet in front of the Illuminatti's finacier...Goldman friggin Sachs.

Its no surprise that the "house of worship" and I use the term loosely, is located in NYC. I think a synagogue would have been more appropriate but it just goes to show you how evil makes for strange bedfellows.

Do you think the CIA would employ such a lefty? The funny thing is now they are really after him, the worst thing they can accuse him of is being one of them.

Next story will say that Obama was also a closet trader and had a secret office on Wall Street.

What a joke. Right out of the Weekly World News. BTW, check out all the newbie dis-info shtbirds cracking on hommie.

Conspiracy sites are being taken over by the conspiracists. The lunatics have taken over the assylum. Paid bloggers are crawling out of the festering sewers of disgust and winding up here.

I am finally seeing the light. I understand why Obama got the peace prize. He is going after the beast.Obama is the man!

Disclosure may be around the corner.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Are you delusional or completely misinformed? The banks would never let anyone become president of the federal corporate United States government unless they completely owned him.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is my dream team to save our Country and maybe this world and Dr. Manning is on the list! God be with him!

Pastor Manning is the Man. He needs all of our support.

The other dream team players;

1. Dr. Pastor Manning
2. Dr. Michael Savage
3. Peter Moreci
4. None other than Gerald Celente
5. Frank Beckman on WJR is doing a pretty good job here in the Detroit metro area as of late.

Dr Manning is a one man army with probably the Biggest B*lls of any.1
GO DAVID!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Obama is finally getting traction against TPTB. He's giving the finger to the establishment and they are crapping their pants.

TPTB are more in control now than ever.

I am finally seeing the light. I understand why Obama got the peace prize. He is going after the beast.Obama is the man!

Going after the beast? How? By broadening the federal government's control to the point that it runs everything? By giving the banks a trillion dollars in bailout monies? Obama is the man if by "the man" you mean someone who is bought, sold and controlled by the very PTB you claim he is "going after".

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense for him to be a CIA drone. CIA has taken over much and are no longer in control of themselves. It all started with their experiments in mind control, Manchurian candidate style. They "make a place for things...and things will come" have created vessels for the forces of darkness and those forces are now dogging their footsteps. A wise man once told me, "the weakness is in the flesh." This means that if he is a CIA operative it is fairly easy to prove. Look for these weaknesses and the subsequent cover-ups of these weaknesses which the CIA is famous for, having become a "cleaner" for their own creations. I'll give you a hint: look for clean-ups in the Chicago area. A murder cover-up that makes no sense. The CIA is like the Mossaud (sp.??) - agencies that started with noble, altruistic goals and degenerated into a group of degenerates and then became victimized by one of their own creations. Sorry for this post...have had one too many glasses of wine this evening. "I find myself drinking a lot of red wine lately..."

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Most of you seem to have some pretty TERRIBLE bullsh*t filters. This guy is a freaking loon, and yeah some people who sound crazy end up being right, but this guy... Manning... really is an idiot making baseless claims.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU START A RIOT.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dangerousminds.net...

I don't even know why I'm trying to debate any of you on this... it's like debating somebody in an insane asylum.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sorry for the re-post. In my inebriation I forgot to post vital information. LOL. CIA is searching for their wet boy. Trouble is...they don't know whose face he has today.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
obama obama obama, ^^^ we love this guy in England, [not]
he remind me all too much of david cameron!!!

promising so much change and delivering??? bombshells!!!

i agree with him , i reckon this is common practice to actively recruit A grade students ill bet there is a full classroom of the brainwashed munchbunch lemmings ready and waiting ,,

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What a surprise the O'Bomber was in the CIA. He's even been brainwashed by different forms of satanism. It says here that he's read every Harry Potter book! www.huffingtonpost.com...

His lies go further then just his background. I guess he lied to his wife, promising that he would quit smoking before running for president. He only pushes for one policy (HCR) because he's too busy reading his massive comic book collection.

Further sources regarding Harry Potter and satanism.
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/harry_potter_is_of_the_devil.htm

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I agree with him.

I also believe Obama is a CIA plant.

They coordinated 9/11, of this I have no doubt.
\
They own the media.

And the banks own the CIA.

I think your right on the money with this post. Well done.
Also take a look at this article. The CIA owns the Media I also have various companies and organizations listed on a web page I found doing previous research, I will post it as soon as I have access to my other computer.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I agree.. no source, no beans.. only ridiculous "long legged mack daddy" offensive rhetoric. Red herring.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by elusive1]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elusive1

Christian nations, like America, honor their pastors who have traditionally been an uncorrupted voice urging social change that reflects our nation, under God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join