It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chomsky on democracy's end game; doom loop; global warming; and propaganda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just wanted some of the people on ATS to give this a listen, then post a comment on what they think about what he's saying.

Do you think he's right, wrong, or maybe you don't have enough information to form an opinion? Comments? Got other Chomsky videos you want to share? Please post them here.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

S&F.

Chonsky is the boss. And he is pretty much spot on. Democracy will inevitably fall in the U.S. and Europe as resources are depleted and wars are fought over them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's another good video on Obama, his election campaign, and (briefly) the state of the economy. Again, worth of a listen.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think he's correct on quite a lot but a bit bias on the Climate change thing..

There's nothing I hate more than obvious bias, especially in that subject.. so I stopped watching it at 7 minutes..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Chomsky is a wicked evil man. He has zero respect for individual rights. He sees the collective as greater than the individual. He believes in totalitarian government running everyones lives.

Even here, you can see he's holding up IMF bankers and other globalists in support of his claims while at the same time bashing capitalism because it doesn't focus on the collective.

This is all word twisting nonsense. One needs to look at what empowered the bankers and other criminals to do what they did, it certainly wasn't the "free market". It was government.

Government established the central banking system.

Government enforces fiat currencies.

Government gave the commercial banks a monopoly cartel position.

Government bailed out the criminals.

Government government government.

All the crap Chommie is trying to pin on the "free market" has nothing to do with the free market.

What a rambling incoherent speech filled with the very doublethink he claims he's fighting against.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

top topics

join