It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Surface Pictures / Anomolies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

"I will start by saying in my belief the majority of the walls within Victoria Crater may be false or reveal a bigger structure below." With beliefs like that I can see why you weren't wanted at the other place.

The 3rd LINK TO EXTERNAL IMAGE is a thumbnail, ditto for the 4th LINK. The 5th LINK: marked areas do no show anything out of the ordinary and the image cannot be blown up because pixelation comes into play. 6th LINK, nothing again. 7th: "Anyone say grey??" Not me. But how about pareidolia? 8th: you're fishing and not using bait! 9th: What's interesting about a rock-strewn field? Why do YOU think they're interesting shapes? What do they remind you of? 10th & 11th: Bah, humbug! 12th & 13th. Both rocks have a point but are different.

"Watch this space as i will continue to post updates." Please, enough is enough!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have been trying to follow the line of sight to look for satellite shots any object the looks odd but cant find anything in regard to white dot

Although i found this really interesting picture that totally jumped out at me

You gotta see this
The area i am looking at is at the very bottom left of the picture in the rocky mountain area.

Does anything stand out as unatural?

global-data.mars.asu.edu...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

couple of black monoliths?

buildings on the peak? 2 of them

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh i missed the monoliths.....

Yeah on the peak, very shiny area, looks a building or something partially buried.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to say its one of the most amazing Mars pics i have seen. The object is so clear.

It's the east edge of the huge crater south east of Vic crater.

If you look in google mars you have to turn on spacecraft imagery / MOC image browser.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

you can create an ats media account and upload your pics there, then link them here using the links they provide you on the page where the uploaded image is located on your media account

i just go to MEMBER TOOLS on menu above the forums.
then select UPLOAD MEDIA

fill in the name,
a short description
key words for searches
put it in MEMBER PHOTOS from the down drop list
press UPLOAD MEDIA FILE

select the box to upload media on next page (there's 2. one's for thumbnail, one's for the image itself. you don't need a thumbnail, so i skip the first upload box and go to the second one).
find the image on my computer, upload it. locate the MY ACCOUNT tab on menu top of the media page on the right. select MY MEDIA. find the pic i just uploaded, which should now be showing on the page.
scroll down till i see the EMBED ON ATS link. click it, select all from the edit button on your browser, right click the link and choose copy from your cursor menu, now go to your post in the forums, paste into your post.

after you do this a couple times, it'll get easier.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

oh ok cool, yeah i have been doing personal uploads. The picture above i didnt as it was quite a large file although i have cropped and posted in this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hi and thank you for taking the time and effort to post these Havick007, but i agree with the first comment from Cybernet, in that i too think there are ruins and evidence of structures on Mars as well as many other places in our local space, but unfortunately all there appears to be in the images you have posted, are natural rock strata and faults from impacts and associated land collapses.

I admire your enthusiasm, but i fear, all you're going to get from other members here, especially the septic sceptics, is derision and scorn.

I have a feeling that's not going to bother you though (good), so you keep on posting matey, you never know, someone may spot something in an image you post, that you may have missed.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It's ok i will keep looking oh hey i posted a new thread, what do you thik of this object.

Scroll through the thread abit as there are close up and enhancments. The first link is the original picture at full res. Once you see the object im pointing out use the proper pic and have a look.

It amazed me when i first saw it

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

i have some interesting mars pics on my server. just need to make it into a gallery so you can browse them. gimme about an hour lol even with software, the images are huge and the process takes awhile to complete.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i take that back. gimme like 3 days. egads, i forgot how big these files are. i have to transfer them from my server to my desktop, over the net. then put them threw the gallery making program, then re-upload them to the server again. and there are ALOT.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok cool yeah post em when you get a chance. If you rather web hosting Picasa is good, its also software and had easy uploads to the picasa web albums all free from Google.
It's also easy to export and resize pics with it for ATS uploads.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

i did a sample gallery just to see how the software worked about a month ago.
it was for one of the moon folders on my server. i didn't make the final image large enough to do some of these justice. but this is what i'm using:

thestargates.com...

in the meantime, the images are still downloading

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nice Lunar pics. Aliens on the Moon
oh wait just us humans.

Hey heres some nice Lunar photo's from Orbiter 1 through 5 all for download.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Orbiter's 3-5 has the better quality pictures

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
here's one of the 3d mapping photos of mars, i found. after it downloads in your browser, click it to see full size. i don't know where it's located and i don't remember where i got it from. was at least 2 years ago when i found it.
thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nice pic of Mars mapping!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hey folks,

Have any of you seen this one before?

Or this one?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Nice post, there are some odd looking shapes in the pics. Well to me they look odd anyways.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi, I dont mean to be rude, but I have seen nothing of substance here. If I took some photos of my rock garden I could find proof of ancient civilisations there using some of the criteria used in this thread. You have some brilliant photos but I think you are looking too hard, to the point where you find stuff that isnt there. Nice photos all the same, have a star.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Yeah it's hard to say in pic's i do admit that. But the pictures we can accumulate and go over the better we can study the surface ( from a basic point of view ) will be much better when we finally land there.

Hey have you read the other thread i posted, this i think is my best find so far.

You have to go through the thread abit as it progress' there are some image inlargment's and enhancements.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join