It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb UFO "Blinkies" 2010, the Ones that Morph into Fake Planes/Helicopter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you Maybe...maybe not !

I don't really have a clue about what is on the vid, so a couple of planes, why not you may be right... Weird behavior though, flying at low altitude without noise and hanging around for 10 minutes...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For what it's worth I have come across a MUFON field investigator that claims he is seeing UFO's turn in to fake airplane's.
Follow this link to the earth files interview.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by harleyd20

Enjoyed the listening. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth I have come across a MUFON field investigator that claims he is seeing UFO's turn in to fake airplane's.
Follow this link to the earth files interview.
www.earthfiles333.com...

What does this have to do with the Alison Kruse cult? You know MUFON's field investigators are mostly average joes volunteering. They do not get paid for it, nor is it unlikely they have a few nuts who are investigators. UFO's are NOT transformers from the planet cybertron here to take our energon.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello,
I did the search Allegheny ufo standing for Allegheny County, Pennsylvania to see what was on here. Its disapponting to see that there isnt much and many of you are so critical of the research being done by this woman. I live in Natrona Heights, PA and am witness to large amounts of explainable aircraft flight. Heli's,planes etc.

I have seen orbs moving in unexplainable direction and have once seen a ship the size of houses no more than 200 yards away from me with the sound of thunder....on a clear night.

Take these videos for what you will. But from someone living close by....THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON HERE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join