It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb UFO "Blinkies" 2010, the Ones that Morph into Fake Planes/Helicopter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by panik
Again, what you believe she is filming, is not dismissive evidence.
Living near an airport is not dismissive evidence. (20 miles the large, 6 the small).
(do UFOs not appear near airports?)
How a light, solid or blinking is rendered in night vision is not evidence.
That's saying you know the difference between all the lights we use on aircraft and all those by "UFOs" and that none are rendered the same.

Instead of using assumptions to label her a kook, drug taker and hoaxer.
Simply request radar data and keep doing it for every sighting she posts.
All will be revealed

Attacking her like a pack of rabid dogs will simply put others off from uploading their sightings for fear of the same ridicule, slander, hate and obsessive stalking.

I do find one of her video's interesting though, the "arc light"

im not assuming anything, i live right next to SFO and oakland airport and watch the skys nearly everynight with MY nightvision goggles, which are alot better than hers i might add (hers looks like ATN viper1) and 100% of the planes look like this.

infact im even closer than she is and when they come down real low for landing you can actually see several other small beams and lights in the front.

if i had the camera adapter id just record it for you, seeing as how theres at least 3 planes coming in at any time. theres 2 or 3 smaller airports near here too (hayward, san jose, palo alto). so im just going to assume your not very familure with air traffic, or night vision for that matter.

ill be honest, the first night i tryed out my night vision i too was fooled into thinking the first plane i saw were a UFO, as they do look more like an orb of light than a physical plane until they get closer.

i think its really funny though in her video where shes filming the plane moving away from her, it appears to be idling and "shrinking", then the plane banks left and shes like "oooooh there it goes, hes leaaaviinnng bye bye blinkie"

i just about died.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The woman refuses to accept reality and that is what makes her so funny to watch. Initially it was orbish blinkies until she noticed that as they got closer she could make out the outline of a plane. Any rational mind would suddenly implement its 3rd eye of reason but for some of reason her mind's third eye is off kilter and that is why she proclaims that they morph into our aircraft in order to fool us.
You cant make this crap up. She is just that dense and stubborn.

At one point when I reported her to the FAA she was sending me email via another Youtube account imploring me to stop convincing other people to report her. At this stage of the game I do not know the outcome of the FAA's investigation but I know that she stopped shining the lasers at the airplanes. At least something good came out of the FAA investigation . I only wish that they threw the book at her instead of offering her a deal.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is not a hoax in my opinion ,Ive seen similar stuff through my monoc.
The orange to me was very real to what ive seen like a live plasma,like the sun moveing.
not your chinnese lantern ,i aint seen the laser stuff but i can say i think shes lucky,but also i am ,ive seen stuff also my misses ,i know planes well i have flown flight sims for years,lockon and now blackshark,pacific fighters ,il2 ,you name it i am familiar with planes ,
i have also got telescope celestron so i know stars ,planets ,binocs 20 bi 50 ,2 x camcorders with night vision one hd , night vision lamp add on for sony cam,not sure what gen my night vis monoc is but i paid £130 for it , also a good spotter scope.I like night fishing for carp so i go out alone and believe me these things are about ,I reckon if i was to go out evry night in fishing season then id catch 2 or 3 sightings ,so i dont go that much but over last 8 years ive seen 3 or 4 proper ufos not way of but like say 8 houses away

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
your statement only makes you look like moronic.

Oh the irony

Anyway, it's nice to meet one of her more obsessive debunkers.
The saviour of the people. He who will lead the blind and ignorant to the light.

Why are you not requesting radar data like any other half decent saviour would?
It's easy and doesn't cost much. Keep requesting for each video she uploads.
Very Very easy to get to the bottom of it.
Don't you think your people deserve more then wiggling a light about on video?

At the moment you just appear obsessed, full of hate, reptilian and creepy.

If you are serious about "saving the people", get that radar data.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by panik

Panik.....

I don't see why anybody would waste any time or money checking on anything she does.

She's a willful hoaxer & a dangerous menace.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
suite yourself folks.

your wasting perfectly good time, energy, and effort.

i cant believe how easy it is to fool poeple. im not sure if ill be able to contain my curiousity after this.

watch for more "blinkies" threads
im buying a camera adapter.

IM GOING TO SHOW EVERYBODY THE SECRET BASE THAT MORPHS INTO SFO, GET REDY FOLKZ!!!11

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Why are you not requesting radar data like any other half decent saviour would? It's easy and doesn't cost much. Keep requesting for each video she uploads. Very Very easy to get to the bottom of it. Don't you think your people deserve more then wiggling a light about on video? At the moment you just appear obsessed, full of hate, reptilian and creepy. If you are serious about "saving the people", get that radar data.

For starters, the closest radar is 30 miles away at the Pittsburgh international airport. When she gets her reports they are always pulled from that tower array. If you know anything about radars you would know that the farther away one is from the radar source the higher the contact ceiling is. In her case a plane or UFO/ORB/Blinkie has to be over 1700 feet above ground to even register as a contact on the radar. One can clearly see that all the small aircraft and helicopters she mis-classifies are definitely below that threshold. She knows this and yet she continues to ask for a radar report on my behalf as if it were the holy grail. Well I am here to tell you that a radar report is useless especially when she lives in a hilly area which is obscured from any radar as well.

The woman knows she has been busted time and time again and this is the main reason she has my videos false flagged and removed. She has been caught in numerous lies where upon she has been changing locations and wind readings. She has also been busted exchanging summer footage and calling it winter footage. I can go on and on but to what end. Either you believe her bull crap or you don't.

You might call me obsessed but I beg to differ. What I see is a woman that is a clearly a danger to the local pilots. She has been recruiting local idiots to do the laser thing as well. Her flock continues to grow and they treat her as some sort of messiah. Well, people I here to tell you that she is bamboozling you all.

Creepy reptilian? WOW, you sound like a sane person...LOL

More like a duped follower.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Creepy reptilian? WOW, you sound like a sane person...LOL

More like a duped follower.

reptilian [rɛpˈtɪlɪən]
–adjective
of or resembling a reptile; creeping or crawling.
or.
grovelling, mean, or despicable.

You see how your mind works. Your ignorance with the meaning of a word led to the conclusion that I "do not sound like a sane person LOL and a duped follower"

You Lie about facts to support whichever point you are arguing:
"The woman lives within a 20 mile radius of 5 or more airports"
To
"For starters, the closest radar is 30 miles away at the Pittsburgh international airport"
Greater Pittsburgh International is 20 miles from her location. A fact we know you knew from the first quote but you added 10 miles to add weight to your aircraft invisible on radar at distance argument.
TRACON (Approach Control) radar covers 30 to 50 Nautical mile's and surface to height of between 10000 and 15000 feet.

"What I see is a woman that is a clearly a danger to the local pilots. She has been recruiting local idiots to do the laser thing as well"
She pointed a laser once at an aircraft and was rightly reported.

"Well I am here to tell you that a radar report is useless especially when she lives in a hilly area which is obscured from any radar as well."

Ahhh I see, they are all flying so low, in a suburban area, below hilly terrain, thus avoiding radar detection.
Buffoonery, utter buffoonery.
(TRACON (Approach Control) radar covers 30 to 50 Nautical mile's and surface to height of between 10000 and 15000 feet.)
An idiotic assumption used as fact.
You won't request that radar data because you are having too much fun with your obsessive hate campaign.

I'm a debunker, I debate with many debunkers and you sir, by a clear mile are the worst.
Assumptions and belief used as fact, outright lies, slander, ridicule, misinformation etc etc.
"The people" do not need a self-appointed messiah to show them the light. They can make up their own mind.
But this isn't about debunking nor "the people", it's about your obsession with the woman isn't it.
No wonder she rarely goes out alone to film any more.
Well done big man, you've succeeded in frightening a woman.

For the record, I do not believe in aliens nor think that what she films is anything other then aircraft.

I'm anti-alien, but also anti-stalker/idiot

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
well i have no idea who the lady is, and im still saying your all fools for falling for it.

go buy NVG, and just look at a plane 1 time, from any distance, and this whole issue dies. Light only emits SO FAR so when your looking at something illuminating in the distance its going to look like an ORB in NVG, thats a fact. its how the intensifier tube renders light.NVG tech amplifies ambient light, so why dont you analyze what your actually viewing, mr debunker. rather than sitting here fretting over a radar report. what good is a radar report when you dont even understand what your looking at. night vision doesnt just turn everything green.

the "blinks" are just the lights on the wings. matter of fact from a distance thats the only way you can tell its an airplane, that and the sound.

if she would turn off the night vision and just use the regular cam to show you what your actually viewing, that whole "orb" aspect will disappear entirely.and youll be left with...alas....a plane...complete with blinking wing and tail lights.

have her do that once to prove herself, and youll see what i mean. but id bet dollars to doughnuts she wont. tell her to just turn off the NVG and let you view the dark open sky for debunking purposes. do it when shes got it pointed at a "blinkie" already. it will never happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Dearest Panik:

You sir are a hardcore follower. If you really think I am lying about how far the Pitts Int Airport in relation to her home then I challenge you to Google map the distance between her home and the airport. Your . is stuck so far up her butt that you do not know the difference between a plane and Uranus. Better yet, is you ridiculous assumption that these small airplanes and helicopters are flying at a height of 1000 to 1500 feet above ground. WRONG!!! To do so would interfere with the jetliner air traffic. I stated that the Radar tower is 30 miles away and the radar ceiling reaching her home is about 1700 feet and then you come up with this bull crap assumption that the ceiling is actually 1000-1500 feet. Well buddy, if you ever bothered to read her comments or check her initial videos she always claimed that the nearest airport was Pitts Int airport and she goes on to utter that it is "30 MILES AWAY" from her home. THESE ARE HER OWN WORDS! Either she is lying along with myself or you are in here trying to stir the shiit in order it serve it to unsuspecting people who are stumbling upon this thread. Oh BTW, I have proved on many occasions that there are numerous airports within 30 miles from her home. There are also numerous helipads as well. The closest one being 2 miles from her home is Jeanette Regional Airport which house a LifeFlight helicopter. This woman is a chronic liar and a dedicated follower like yourself find the need to bolster the crap that she is spewing. I actually believe you are Alison herself but I will reserve judgment till you tip your hand further.

MESSIAH? ME? Yeah, you wish. The only person trying to make herself out to be a false prophet is Alison Kruse. I do not have a cult status like she does and I do not put pilots in danger by using a lasers on them. You claim you are a debunker but you come here and defender her with a resounding fervor. You are no debunker, pal and if you were then you would challenge her behavior and the fact that most of her videos are of planes/trains and automobiles. Sure you're not affiliated with her. Sure I believe you and I have a slightly used orb to sell you.

Your agenda is quite clear via the manner you come here and defend her ridiculous notions of ORB discoveries in her backyard. You are as coo coo as her and for that I pity you.

So now I am a stalker because I challenge her videos. Hmmmmmmmmmm, I guess that every news outlet in the world is staffed by stalkers then? WHAT A RETARDED NOTION. This is her latest tactic to make herself look like a victim. Nice try but we all know that she is a dangerous person . A person who loves to convince other dim witts that using lasers on planes is a cool way to communicate with the aliens in her backyard. You only embarrass yourself by defending her criminal actions.

She has a bevy of cameras now and a a huge cult following but never ...and I mean NEVER do you see her post a video with 2 views of a supposed orb. One in NVG and one in normal cam vision. She has the equipment(recently got a hold of a 7000 camera) and she has the man power. SHE WILL NEVER DO WHAT I ASK BECAUSE IT WOULD PROVE HER WRONG. She has a cash cow to protect and she will refrain from doing this just like she wont film from behind her house in order to prove once and for all that the orbies are coming from the woods. THE WOMAN IS A HOAXER....PERIOD!

OH THE HUMANITY!

Below is the only video that remains on youtube of her laser attacking our pilots. Keep in mind that she had all the others removed when she false flagged them and You Tube removed them. Hmmmmmmmm. Her actions speak volumes. What is she trying to hide. Watch it while you can before she has it removed as well.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well ill be blinkered!!!!!!!!

OK that's the first time Ive seen that.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
SHOOT THE BLINKERDYBU!

what a stupid lady. i hope the blinkers abduct her, if i were on that plane ida landed on her ass.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is yet another debunking video of the crazy kook. Enjoy it while you can because she usually has them false flagged in a matter of weeks. She does not tolerate anyone messing with her cash cow. If you go to her channel now she is calling people to come down and she will give them a tour. H,,,,,. how much you wanna bet she is charging folks for the privilege to watch airplanes in the distance. LOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
BTW, the below video has really hit a nerve. I have never received this much hate mail or death threats over one of my videos like this one has garnered.

She wants me gone and for good reason. She has been losing sheep and the sleeper is awakening. I expect this video to be banned any day now...LOL. When she commands her cult to make youtube complaints they follow her orders to the letter. Soak it up while you can for it will be false flagged soon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by panik
Why are you not requesting radar data like any other half decent saviour would?

I believe military are blocked automatically by the FAA flight data requests. Also, private businesses can also block their FAA flight data via the BARR program : www.nbaa.org...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at her videos and realize what they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you to the following for debunking the Alison Kruse hoax

MoreseeingufosZpa
Flacidmerc www.youtube.com.../u
thetruthproject2012
kissmytwinkies
thamegaladon www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/fFJQcXwrutE

and so many others

However she is still putting more bogus videos out there. I debunked her and called her out. I gave her my name and credentials because she kept accusing me of being "NSA or CIA" or some disinfo person out to get her. She accused anyone of debunking her as being 'Z" even myself. When he is in the east coast and i am in the midwest even after we proved where we were. She has false flagged several of my videos that prove her to be a bogus sham . I just kept upping them despite her insanity. She lashed out at MUFON when mufon debunked her saying they were spooks after they told her it was "conventional" haha. Then she changed it to "morphing orbs" this was the prerequisite to the orb land being invaded. This woman even called my elderly mothers house from the phone book with death threats in a message to my life also saying "you are messing with the wrong people" she had it recorded on the answeing machine lol. Alison Kruse is a very sick warped woman. Very desperate to maintain her cult and following and we damaged it at the very core. She has lost many followers after the exposure and the debunking continues. Join us for the sake of truth.

new video JOIN THE ORB RESISTANCE!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

A little parody i made making fun of alison with fishing line and a flash light

www.youtube.com...

Alison shooting off her laser pointer at air planes is dangerous

www.youtube.com...

Alison tl;dr

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am glad to see Allison getting what she deserves, she is a clown that is spreading "clownitis" to others. SeeingufozPA has done plenty of debunking with evidence to support his claims. She never acknowledges Military helicoptors in her rebuttles, only that what she films are " not planes." She also has a silly unprofessional attitude, narrating her stuff like a child that got into their parents stash, talking to the public like we are fools.
My vote...Allison Kruse is a fraud and a clown.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It seems several people in her area area saying they investigated as well and emailed me later. The guy in the following video said she was not all there and he seen a plane. But alison kept using the Jim Jones mind control thing or tried to. Trying to convince them they did not see what they saw that it was something else. As you will see in this video she is intentionally imposing her twisted agenda on young teens lol.

www.youtube.com...

email

Seen your vid on Alison, not too far from the truth. I am founder of Murrysville paranormal and spent a few hours with her. In person she is actually pretty nice but seems to be missing a part of reality which is blatantly ignores. I dont know why but it is true.

I am an army vet and spent enough time jumping from planes and choppers to know what they look like. It was obviously a plane as you may know.

She is very hesitant to keep me in the loop because it is my job to be critical of my observations.
All in all though I dont think she means any harm.

Anyway keep up the watch and I will have a looksy now and then.

www.murrysvilleparanormal.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I found that link on youtube, another weird plane-like object flying in the sky. It's blinking too, and at one point surprisingly changes direction. I think it was worth putting it here (as I don't have enough posts in my account yet I can't create a new thread).

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo
I found that link on youtube, another weird plane-like object flying in the sky. It's blinking too, and at one point surprisingly changes direction. I think it was worth putting it here (as I don't have enough posts in my account yet I can't create a new thread).

DAMOo.....

Welcome to ATS!

That is a video of a couple of aeroplanes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join