It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb UFO "Blinkies" 2010, the Ones that Morph into Fake Planes/Helicopter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Google Video Link

www.youtube.com...
OK Im not saying that these are extraterrestrial , but there interesting for sure . Please watch whole video and tell me what you think . What are the `blinkies`?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi,

your video does not work.

Anyway it is a youtube video and the user seeingUFOsPA has been classed as a hoax on ATS

Here you go anyway, I embedded the video for you :-)

edit:fix link & add video

[edit on 18/4/2010 by TheDon]

[edit on 18/4/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OK hmm If a Mod wants to move this to HOAX for me that would be appreciated , however what the heck are the blinkies? These are not like the planes she has filmed.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It appears she lives next to airports and all you are seeing is planes etc So they say.

have a search there is lots about here on this forum.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Bluemooone2.....

This is the hoaxer who posts pictures of planes & helicopters.

It is fortunate that sometimes she does not shine lasers at them......i.e. she's a public nuisance with dangerous habits.

Because you asked, I looked at the "blinkies".....those are planes with nav lights.

Springer has instructed all that hoaxer's material should be consigned to the hoax forum.

You would truly be better off investigating better quality material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well I keep defending the lady, so I will again. She does not live next to an airport. If anyone would look at some of her videos on youtube they would see that in many of them it is readily apparent that the things she is photographing are in the trees behind her house.

Someone posted another thread today about orange orbs being seen in the Ozark mountains in Missouri. I suspect these are the same things the lady in Pa is seeing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Kruse case has become a bit of a war, a war based purely on belief and assumption by both sides.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

OK , i downloaded this video in high def and its finally done . Your probably right that im wasting my time looking researching this and I agree that 99 percent are planes but at 9:12 into the video we get a laser not from her but from the light. Its blinking in unison with the light.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6042bc43942.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Bluemooone2.....

Thanks for pointing that out.

I just looked at that a few times & it took me a while to understand what I was seeing.

That idiot got someone to film here while she was shining another laser at a plane.

She should be arrested.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No way that laser is coming from the ground up.It moves across 100 yards at least and flashes with the light. Its definitely aimed from the light down.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have talked to the lady's neighbor as I have said before. She is not shining lasers at airplanes, and the neighbor is seeing the same things in the woods as Kruse is seeing. When I get to the states later this year I am going there and see for myself. Ms Kruse has gotten radar records to prove there were no aircraft in the area at the time she was doing her videos. I think she is getting a bad rap.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

No way that laser is comming from the ground up.It moves across 100 yards at least and flashes with the light. Its deferentially aimed from the light down.

Bluemooone2.....

OK.....good point.....I rushed that

In that case, I think the most likely explanation is the type of camera lens effect most commonly seen when using camera phone type equipment, albeit this does not look exactly the same.

There have been many previuous threads about this.

I have to go out for an hour or so.....when I get back I'll see if I find some examples & some reference material.

I'll also have another close look at the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I have talked to the lady's neighbor as I have said before. She is not shining lasers at airplanes, and the neighbor is seeing the same things in the woods as Kruse is seeing. When I get to the states later this year I am going there and see for myself. Ms Kruse has gotten radar records to prove there were no aircraft in the area at the time she was doing her videos. I think she is getting a bad rap.

Expat2368.....

Can you post the radar info with sources for our review?

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Someone said she does not live near an airport, that is true, she lives in line with TWO airports, both oddly in almost direct line to those tree's that play a major part in her video's.

As for the laser, she has been known to poinmt out things with a laser and if that thing is a plane then she needs to be taught a lesson.

Sorry, but having watched many of her video's to check I think she's what you Americans call a 'kook'. For some reason I think drugs may be part of the deal with her, her actions, speech and approach often seem 'wrong' imho, there's just something not right.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
what you are seeing is a plane through night vision. they all look like that, i live near 2 airports as well.

night vision scopes/goggles/binoculars pick up a part of the IR(infrared) spectrum that is not visible to the naked eye, and renders it as visible light.

if you have night vision(real night vision) you see the same thing when you look at a Television remote and press any of the buttons, it looks like someone turning on and off a flashlight. Lasers appear as a straight line.

what your seeing are instruments the plane uses to navigate and measure altitude and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33a91ea512bf.gif[/atsimg]
This is a gif I made using the high deff (for utube anyway) version of the video. It had to be under 10 MB to upload as a picture , so its somewhat less clear , and the beam is less smooth than in the video. It kinda made my jaw drop after seeing the first nine minutes of what are most likely planes.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Again, what you believe she is filming, is not dismissive evidence.
Living near an airport is not dismissive evidence. (20 miles the large, 6 the small).
(do UFOs not appear near airports?)
How a light, solid or blinking is rendered in night vision is not evidence.
That's saying you know the difference between all the lights we use on aircraft and all those by "UFOs" and that none are rendered the same.

Instead of using assumptions to label her a kook, drug taker and hoaxer.
Simply request radar data and keep doing it for every sighting she posts.
All will be revealed

Attacking her like a pack of rabid dogs will simply put others off from uploading their sightings for fear of the same ridicule, slander, hate and obsessive stalking.

I do find one of her video's interesting though, the "arc light"

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Well I keep defending the lady, so I will again. She does not live next to an airport.

She lives 20 miles directly east of Pittsburgh International Airport and less than 10 miles east of Allegheny county (municipal) airport.

Both airports employ the use East-West runways primarily, so she is in the direct landing path -- especially for Pittsburgh International. 20 miles is close enough to be on Pittsburgh International Airport's approach path -- i.e., from 20 miles out, planes are on approach and have their landing lights on.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

[edit on 18-4-2010 by harleyd20]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Let us be clear, people.......The woman lives within a 20 mile radius of 5 or more airports. We are not talking un-used runways. The closest airport is manned by a LifeFlight Helicopter and that one is 2 miles away. To add insult to injury there are 7 helipads in a 10 mile radius. All this can be verifiable on Google map when you search for Murrysville Pa and then punch in airports or hospitals. Now you for the biggest whopper of them all...Pittsburgh International has sky vector routes that criss cross over her house. To put it bluntly the woman is smack dab in the middle of vector route city.
I don't know who the fool was who said that she does not live near any airport but your statement only makes you look like moronic.

The woman refuses to understand that by shining lasers at airplanes that she is endangering lives. It took us reporting her to the FAA to make her stop shining lasers. She refuses to speak about her dealing with the FAA because she knows she is in hot water and her lawyer told her not to speak of it in any of her videos.

1/2 of my videos have been false flagged for a reason and that is that I am alerting the masses that she is lying to them. She has dubbed me her arch enemy just because I dare to refute her evidence.

Pittsburgh International houses a group of Apache helicopters that are responsible for her supposed Laser Orb. Do a search of the Apache and you will see that the front housing houses laser guidance systems used to for targeting. What she filmed was a training mission and her NVG caught the laser being used as a pave marker.

The Arc Orb was a reflection on her side windshield. If you pay close attention in the beginning of her video the supposed arc orb is pulsing exactly like the plane flying over head. A classic reflection which she denies.

THE WOMAN IS A HOAXER...and all my videos have proven this. Why else would she have them false flagged as soon as I post them?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me if not then you can review what is left of my video on youtube via the channel SeeingUFOzPA or from my good friends channel, FlacidMerc.

The truth will surprise you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join