It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, remember the 5th of November!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

April 19th, could be construed as the 5th of November equivilant of England.

Just one day away.

I see the rallies of the April 15th Tax Protests got ABSOLUTELY NO coverage on the MSM. Must be because there was no one there. Oh wait, n just my state of Illinois, there was reports that over 75k showed up.

Must be something frivolous in such numbers. 75k in one state, times that by 50 equals what?!!!????!?!??!?!??!

Now, if that was the average, that would make 3.75 MILLION people. Small protest I AM SURE!

No need to cover something like that, it NEVER REALLY occurred! Right, if the MSM did not cover it, it did not exist!

When will the world realize, that the American People do NOT believe in what is going on here and abroad?

For forth, the death and destruction was but just a SMALL glimpse in the hearts of man under global governance.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Are you implying that someone is going to bury kegs of gunpowder under the capitol?
Second line.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Are you implying that someone is going to bury kegs of gunpowder under the capitol?
Second line.

If so, precedent says they'll be found, and the plot will fail.
There will then be an annual celebration about the fact that it failed.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I see someone has posted this separately, but I feel this vid needs to be seen in its entirety.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Do you people even understand what the 5th of November in English folklore means?

It stands for the ability of the people to circumnavigate tyrrany!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Do you people even understand what the 5th of November in English folklore means?

It stands for the ability of the people to circumnavigate tyrrany!

The "5th of November" was an attempt by a minority (Catholic) group to overthrow the government. The attempt failed. From that day, the Protestant majority joined with the government in celebrating the fact that it failed. That is the significance of it in English folklore.

The complete rhyme is;

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason, and plot!
I see no reason
Why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."

You see, tradition is on the side of the government against the rebels, or at least against that group.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Where did I imply anything?

Oh, it must be your misinterpretation of data, that is normal in modern academia. Forsooth, if you misconstrue intentions, therefore who is the perpetrator and the perpetratee?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I guess historic reference is mistaken in it's interpretation.

I guess the victor goes the spoils as the history.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe thats why they killed Bill Cooper on the 5th of November. I thought thats what this thread was going to be about. He was killed on November 5, 2001. Here is a video of him in june of 2001 predicting 9/11 (Before Alex Jones). It leads into it at 1:30.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
For the OP, 3.75 million people is less than 1% of the US people... Hit shows on TV get cancelled if the ratings are below 10 million viewers... So, yeah, in a way, for MSM, this barely news at all... I guess that's what you get for trading journalists for REPORTERS... They'll report what they are told to...

Boo for them, but keep up the fight!

Aresh

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Well, I would have to say that most news organizations do not get that many viewers, so I am wondering why they do not get cancelled?

Even Fox News, the highest ranked in prime time does not get cancelled, does this predispose that the news on the MSM is subsidized?

Really, you just said that shows that are under the limit of viewership of 10 million means that something or someone is subsidizing the shows.

Plan on elaborating?

new topics

top topics

join