It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Triangle UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Has the Phoenix Lights incident ever been debunked? Ive heard it was, then I heard that It wasnt...So I dunno the answer to that personally.

In my opinion, the "Pheonix Lights" have never been properly "debunked" .....i.e. they have never been properly explained.

Blackout, your confusion is understandable...there were two events. The later event, around 10pm, has definitely been debunked, the earlier event around 8:30pm, hasn't. Wikipedia isn't right about everything but it's right in this case:

en.wikipedia.org...

The media and most skeptical investigators have largely preferred to split the sightings into two distinct classes - a first and second event - for which two separate explanations are offered:

The first event—the "v," which appeared over northern Arizona and gradually traveled south over nearly the entire length of the state, eventually passing south of Tucson—was the allegedly "wedge-shaped" object reported by then-Governor Symington and many others. This event started at about 8:15 over the Prescott area, and was seen south of Tucson by about 8:45.

The second event was the set of nine lights falling behind the Sierra Estrella, a mountain ridge to the southwest of Phoenix, at around 10pm. This was also observed by numerous people who may have thought they were seeing the same lights as those reported earlier.

Proponents of two separate events propose that the first event still has no provable explanation, but that some evidence exists that the lights were in fact airplanes. According to an article by reporter Janet Gonzales that appeared in the Phoenix New Times, videotape of the v shape shows the lights moving as separate entities, not as a single object; a phenomenon known as illusory contours can cause the human eye to see unconnected lines or dots as forming a single shape. Ortega also spoke with amateur astronomer Mitch Stanley, who was outside that night using a Dobsonian telescope, which yielded a view 60 times the magnification of the human eye. According to Stanley, the lights were quite clearly individual airplanes; a companion who was with him recalled asking Stanley at the time what the lights were, and he said, "Planes".[17] However, no pilots have yet been found who admit to flying such a formation that night, and many witnesses continue to insist that they actually saw the entire object blocking the stars.

The second event has been more thoroughly covered by the media, due in part to the military's backing of the explanation. The USAF explained the second event as slow falling, long burning flares dropped by an A-10 Warthog aircraft on a training exercise over Luke Air Force Base. An investigation by Luke AFB itself also came to this conclusion and declared the case solved.[citation needed]

Air National Guard pilot, Lt. Col. Ed Jones, responding to a March 2007 media query, confirmed that he had flown one of the aircraft in the formation that dropped flares on the night in question.[citation needed] The squadron to which he belonged was in fact in Arizona on a training exercise at the time, according to the Maryland Air National Guard. A history of the Maryland Air National Guard published in 2000 previously asserted that the squadron, the 104th Fighter Squadron, was responsible for the incident.[19] The first reports that members of the Maryland Air National Guard were responsible for the incident were published in The Arizona Republic newspaper in July 1997.

So the 10pm event was definitely LUU2 illumination flares. Nobody has debunked the 8:30 sighting, which some believe may have been a stealth blimp.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I have been very interested in the black triangle phenomenon ever since my encounter with one. Im curious to know just exactly what they are.....why are they here? What/who flies them? Are some sort of top secret military craft? Or a black budget government project? Or perhaps even ET? Many people have seen these things - From the Illinois incident to the Phoenix lights case.

i haven't read the thread.. just responding now to the OP, but they've been covered in length here.. do a search..

personally.. i think they are mankind's effort to enact a 'rapture' of sorts. .to take identified individuals who have been evolving (morgellons).. spiritually awakened (kundalini same thing mixed).. and move them out of the way for the time being while everything is demolished ala-WW III (armageddon) etc...

theory here is .. in order to improve civilization in order to 'get to' "EDEN".. whe have to renovvate the planet... destroy the old and rebuild with completely advanced renewable ultra green tech etc..
(tech that's been witheld for this very reason) ..

i think that where the humans are brought (or maybe inside the actual crafts) .. may be something like the "gray room" people are talking about...
here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

then they may be 'trained' in a sence with new abilities.. and then placed into the wasteland of post-apocalyptic world.. in order to bring people together and show them a new way of hope. and spirit.
...and compassionate cooperation.

kind of like a hundred thousand mini-christs-in-training get brought to a destroyed humanity all at once.

(anyway.. that's what i'm hoping they're for hehe)... makes sense no?

enjoy.

-

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I have been very interested in the black triangle phenomenon ever since my encounter with one. Im curious to know just exactly what they are.....why are they here? What/who flies them? Are some sort of top secret military craft? Or a black budget government project? Or perhaps even ET? Many people have seen these things - From the Illinois incident to the Phoenix lights case.

i haven't read the thread.. just responding now to the OP, but they've been covered in length here.. do a search..

personally.. i think they are mankind's effort to enact a 'rapture' of sorts. .to take identified individuals who have been evolving (morgellons).. spiritually awakened (kundalini same thing mixed).. and move them out of the way for the time being while everything is demolished ala-WW III (armageddon) etc...

theory here is .. in order to improve civilization in order to 'get to' "EDEN".. whe have to renovvate the planet... destroy the old and rebuild with completely advanced renewable ultra green tech etc..

i think that where the humans are brought (or maybe inside the actual crafts) .. may be something like the "gray room" people are talking about...

then they may be 'trained' in a sence with new abilities.. and then placed into the wasteland of post-apocalyptic world.. in order to bring people together and show them a new way of hope. and spirit.

kind of like a hundred thousand mini-christs-in-training get brought to a destroyed humanity all at once.

enjoy.

-

That's fantastic, yet completely against the grain of this thread. I would spend the time to write a scathing rebuttal but it looks like it just wouldn't accomplish anything....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

makes sense no?

Prevenge....

Uhhh.....no.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

enjoy.

-

Mmmmm...You actually believe this?....and I thought i was crazy..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Kundalini want's his hand back.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hello, i joined this site because I witnessed the same black triangle craft. It had circular bright white lights underneath that didn't seem to cast light like a flash light would. It was stationary and silent over a field. It was approximately 50 feet in length and about 100 feet from the road my girlfriend and i were traveling down. She saw it also. It was in Santa Rosa, CA. On Petaluma Hill Rd. We saw it in the distance and drove right by. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. It wasn't until thinking about it for days that I was sure what I saw so clearly. Thanks for being here and sharing. ~Ron

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here is a link to a witness description of a black triangle on the bbc site: bbc.co.uk

There is more detail than the usual reports.

I put this on a thread and got one reply 'any video or pictures' lol

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have always had the feeling that the Black Triangle UFO's are somehow military related.

The rash of sightings in Belgium back in the 80's is very strange, but, if your a government that wanted to test your new technology out, why not fly them over a small country with a formidable albeit small airforce and see how they do in a real life combat operation.

The Illinois sighting of 2000 is definitely credible and I applaud the PD officers involving for telling the story. Usually they do not want to share their information to the public out of fear of ridicule.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by r0ntr0n
Hello, i joined this site because I witnessed the same black triangle craft. It had circular bright white lights underneath that didn't seem to cast light like a flash light would. It was stationary and silent over a field. It was approximately 50 feet in length and about 100 feet from the road my girlfriend and i were traveling down. She saw it also. It was in Santa Rosa, CA. On Petaluma Hill Rd. We saw it in the distance and drove right by. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. It wasn't until thinking about it for days that I was sure what I saw so clearly. Thanks for being here and sharing. ~Ron

If you want to solve this mystery, look into the history of Lockheed's "small rigid airship". Check it out: nomorestupidlights.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp1897
I have always had the feeling that the Black Triangle UFO's are somehow military related.

The rash of sightings in Belgium back in the 80's is very strange, but, if your a government that wanted to test your new technology out, why not fly them over a small country with a formidable albeit small airforce and see how they do in a real life combat operation.

The Illinois sighting of 2000 is definitely credible and I applaud the PD officers involving for telling the story. Usually they do not want to share their information to the public out of fear of ridicule.

If you look further into the Belgium case you will find that the activity coincides with the lead up to, and subsequent fall of the Berlin wall. And then the collapse of the East German government. There was an operation going on, by which government agency nobody knows. For what purpose isn't clear either.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank you for the link. I always keep in mind it could very well be man made. Having said that I still lean away from that being the case. It looked like it was stuck in the air. Like if it were attached to a pole that did not sway in the wind.

Wether it was man made or aliens I have to wonder why they chose such a strange location to stop. An empty field in the (not so far) outskirts of a huge city. In the middle of a dead field. The road is pretty heavily used.( Petaluma Hill Rd.) Maybe they are trying to be spotted for what ever reason. If you have google earth i suggest you look. The road goes from Petaluma, CA through Rohnert Park and dead ends in Santa Rosa. People use it as an alternative to highway 101. I saw the craft on the east side of the road apx. 2 miles south of Snyder Rd.

I noticed from reading a lot about these crafts that the one my girlfriend and I saw seems to be much smaller than what most of the witnesses have seen. Not sure what this means just something to think about.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thank you for the link. I always keep in mind it could very well be man made. Having said that I still lean away from that being the case. It looked like it was stuck in the air. Like if it were attached to a pole that did not sway in the wind.

Whether it was man made or aliens I have to wonder why they chose such a strange location to stop. An empty field in the (not so far) outskirts of a huge city. In the middle of a dead field. The road is pretty heavily used.

Pilots are just like anybody else and like to play around on the job when possible. I wouldn't doubt it if the pilots bet each other on who reports them to MUFON....

As to "not sway in the wind", any LTA craft with gyroscopes and thrusters could stay VERY still.

I bet he was out of Beale AFB.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by alexander_delta]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think you could be right about them coming from the air force base. I saw another one tonight. This time it was much higher in the sky but had the three white lights in the corners and was moving. I saw it about 15 miles north east of where I witnessed the last one. I think I might try to go there with my camera and get some video. It is a cheap camera, I hope it comes out all right. I will try pictures and video. Not sure when I'll have time to go... Is there a way to shoot the video to prove it is real? So everyone can tell its authentic? I will bring a newspaper to prove the date. Any tips/help on recording this would be appreciated.

PS Should I be afraid of being to close?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think you could be right about them coming from the air force base. I saw another one tonight. This time it was much higher in the sky but had the three white lights in the corners and was moving. I saw it about 15 miles north east of where I witnessed the last one. I think I might try to go there with my camera and get some video. It is a cheap camera, I hope it comes out all right. I will try pictures and video. Not sure when I'll have time to go... Is there a way to shoot the video to prove it is real? So everyone can tell its authentic? I will bring a newspaper to prove the date. Any tips/help on recording this would be appreciated.

PS Should I be afraid of being to close?

One of two things will happen if you get good footage. You will be famous for having photographed a classified platform, or you will get paid a briefcase full of money for keeping your mouth shut.

I am not exaggerating about the briefcase full of money bit. It has been written about by several authors on the subject of classified programs (blackbird, F117, etc) that contractors were instructed to either pay people off or hassle them into silence if they had documented the crafts existence.

If you stop posting here, I'll assume you took your briefcase full of cash and went to Vegas!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
The interstate highways were created by Pres. Eisenhower under the Dept of Defense as a means of quickly transporting troops across the country. This was based on his observations of the effeciency of the autobahns that Hitler had created for the same purpose.

I would guess that you are too young to remember. If you ever drove across country before interstate highways, you would realize that the economic potential of this nation could not have been realized using two-lane roads that were routinely utilized prior to the Interstate system. For the first 20+, the funding for the Interstate system came through the Defense Budget.

Everyone who enjoys motoring along at 70 MPH, without stopping for stop signs and red lights should appreciate Pres. Eisenhower's decision.

little-known fact; after WWI Eisenhower was a junior Army officer and was assigned to operate a coast-to-coast truck convoy to examine cross-country auto travel conditions. He was unimpressed by the quality and quantity of the road system, and pointedly compared it to the autobahns he found in Germany.
recounted in his book 'At East; Stories I tell my Friends'.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Could the flares and the stealth blimp somehow be related?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveFork
Could the flares and the stealth blimp somehow be related?

The flares don't strike you as a subterfuge?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join