It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens to send Syria back to Stone Age

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So by your very own words:

"u free a nation/people/culture/tribe/belief/thought/existence/spirit/angel/god/word,,, by killing all who oppose,

Gee can wait for that kingdom god promised, "don't worry son ,,,pssst, the hook is in the nose,,for of HIS OR IHS OR XIS, OR SIX OR, command it was written, and so it unfold's as all eyes will watch and see, but are still blind, for he command's the host's of the heaveans, and by his mighty pressence the very mountains flee and the earth shivers, for the very blood of this earth itself is torn from it's depths by men, greedy for everylast drop of blood, that Great Mother, our place in this vast universe, gave all that we as a people might be quenched in our lust, but when at last her pitying screams where once heard by the very Creator of All things, would not come to her aid? did he not form her first and then the Host of Heaven, so that he that Great Creator might have a place to Stand, while he gaved into the stars of what he had created.

to be cont.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Damascus is the second holiest city in Islam practically after Mecca, any threat to the city will be seen as a threat to all muslims. This is the major historical center of islam. If that happens, even the US might attack Israel.

And Jesus will descend by a white minaret in a mosque in Damascus, I guarantee you this. The Israeli army will be led by the anti-christ when they approach Damascus.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

It seems to me that the IAEA released a report that confirmed that Iraq was pursuing nuclear technology for military purposes.

In my personal opinion, anyone who believes Iran isnt on a crash course to build nuclear weapons is deluding themselves, and makes me question thier judgment in these matters.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Now lets see. Israel doesn't mind if Muslims live in other countries. But all Muslims nations want to see the Jews eliminated and many hjave publically stated that.
That makes Israel the aggressor how?
That makes them worse than the US how?
The Israelis use suicide bombers where?
The Israelis kill other Israelis in what part of their country? (Sunnis kill Shiites in Iraq, Europe and elsewhere!)

And don't give me the Palestinians were there first bit as they were only there becuase the Jews were carted off and killed and dispursed over the centuries and in 1948 came to a barren wasteland run run a few scattered tribesmen and turned into something that others now want.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

We killed the indians, should we give them back America? No they lost fair and square. The UN had no right to create israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The US would not attack Israel over Damascus. We almost went into Damascus after Iraq fell. If it hadn't been for the insurgency we would have.

The last time we pondered war with Israel it was in the 1960s and only because we thought they might threaten the Saudi oil fields.

You don't mess with Saudi oil fields, ask Saddam's generals.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Now for once can we all get on the same page, put yourelf in gods place,,we all no about noah right? (i like BILL COSBY NOAH ,,for all u who are younger,, much younger lol,,,
Any way god is pissed who knows why, ok u get an A, those who don't,, look at it like he's a parent,, "Do he need a reason????? lol
To make a long story short, Noah gets of the boat, god says , there its all yours do want u want,, i still think i should have just started over,,so Noah says " You mean after all that time your just going to leave?
god says ok what do u want noah,,,after all god was a pretty sharp guy,,
noah says,, if there is anyone left , the will kill us,,
so god says,, ok,take that Dove branch,, were it like a crown,, (think Ceaser)
and no man will whatever,,,
And so rose the House of the Branch, to where this very day, that command from god still whatever,,, lol

THe Changing of The Guard

to be cont.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Great post!! Many here in the US do not understand the fear that the Israelis are feeling. they are is being backed into a corner, and know they are fighting for their very existence, , back a man in a corner and threaten his life, dont be suprised when he comes out swinging.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Dear Oneolddude:

Just saw this:

newsok.com...

It says Israel suspects that Hezbollah bought missiles from Syria and Hezbollah says it is none of Israel's business whether they did or did not..short article from Oklahoma paper.

It sounds like Israel is very jumpy; and where does Hezbollah get money to buy arms like that, and how do they get into Gaza??? Or does Israel think Hezbollah has the missiles stashed in Syria?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Israel will not allow Iran to have nukes. They are too small geographically to risk it.

Hezbollah has Iranian backing also. So if a chemical weapon was used on a scud in retaliation for a strike on Iran, I could see a nuking of Damascus happening pretty quick.

Since Israel does not have the conventional capability to strike Iran effectively, they will offer Obama the option of doing it, or they will use nuclear bunker busters. I think he will take the opportunity to keep nukes out of the equation and launch stealth bombers from Diego Garcia.

The unintended consequences will be chemical attacks using Hezbollah, and that's where things get dicey.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by Stuship
There will never be peace in the middle east, so everyone should just get used to that notion.

Israel has the right to retaliate against states who use terror groups to do their bidding, and I'm confident they will. I saw nothing about stone age, but they will get what they deserve for continuing these shenanigans.

Iran has a cowardly government, in fact only Saddam wasn't a coward when it came to war, he might have been a little crazy, but he definitely wasn't a coward.

saddam wasnt a coward?

is that why he was hiding in his tiny bunker underground?

iran is the only country that stands against the evil zionist that cage other humans and kill them...

Don't forget that the Iranian government cages it's own people and kill them too!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I have no idea what you said and please don't continue the story.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaMadameDuval
reply to post by Oneolddude

Dear Oneolddude:

Just saw this:

newsok.com...

It says Israel suspects that Hezbollah bought missiles from Syria and Hezbollah says it is none of Israel's business whether they did or did not..short article from Oklahoma paper.

It sounds like Israel is very jumpy; and where does Hezbollah get money to buy arms like that, and how do they get into Gaza??? Or does Israel think Hezbollah has the missiles stashed in Syria?

Iranian Funding

Over the past six years, Iranian funding for Hezbollah has consistently risen. In 2002, Iranian aid to Hezbollah was estimated at $60-100 million per year.[27] After the 2006 war, Iranian aid was estimated between $200-300 million per year, with additional money for reconstruction.[28] And in January 2008, Walid Phares of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies claimed that sometime in 2008 Iran increased its annual aid to Hezbollah from approximately $300 million to slightly less than $1 billion.[29]

Iran is pretty much it's biggest supporter.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Apparently it's ok for Israel to bulldoze settlements, thumb their noses in the face of the UN, act against International policy and murder settlers. For a religious people they must of forgotten that they are not supposed to occupy Israel. They are expressly forbidden to do so by God and were driven from Israel, but I suppose that they can ignore religious prophecy meanwhile trying to portrait themselves the victim and nobody will notice(sarcasm inserted).

Edit because it is not a response to the OP, just a post.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
i was unaware syria made it out of teh stone age.

Without the US, Israel would still be neanderthals....most of them act like it still actually..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianInRI

they must of forgotten that they are not supposed to occupy Israel. They are expressly forbidden to do so by God and were driven from Israel

Not sure where you're coming from there. The Bible states that Israel would be resurrected and a Third Temple built.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by warpcrafter
The next week will tell whether or not anything will happen. Any more time and the readiness of the forces involved with start to diminish, then things will settle down into a middle east cold war.

For the reasons mentioned above, I personally believe this cannot be(come) a Cold War. During the Cold War, both nations knew how great the consequences would be of a war. The tiny piece of land called Israel is cornered and feels more threatened by the day. We are waiting for the point at which Israel decides that a war is the only option left open to deal with this threat.

Israel going crazy because essentially what Iran is doing with the help of Hezbollah and Syria is placing weapons that are essentially next door to them and can hit everything INCLUDING THEIR infrastructure and military/nuclear production facilities (Israel isn't a big country). In fact I wouldn't be surprised if an attack on Iran is stopped by the build up of military hardware next door to Israel. They can't use nukes against lebanon or Syria, because of the blowback from radiation coming back into their country. Thats one big problem with having the ultimate weapon, it's designed for use very very far away and if not then you may end up getting poisoned or destroyed. Remember Israel already tried a conventional war with lebanon a few summers ago and essentially lost.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
EDIT: My post was fueling the fire, forgive me.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Israel is WEST of it targets that means fallout will go towards Iran/Russia/China.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

On top of the 20.1 million emergency funds already sent comes close to 1 billion dollars that they have no way of preventing going to the wrong persons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join