It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran demands US troop withdrawal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

"Lets not pretend the nations surrounding Israel would allow it to exist if it just gave up it's nuclear weapons and handed over some land."

Looks like taking muslim holy land and giving it away was a mistake, eh?.. like placing a crips lemonade stand in blood turf and expecting everything to be ok... abjectly foolish idea that's festered into genocidal lunacy* (paid for with US tax dollars)

I'd like to see a regional referendum that excludes the govt elite, let the people affected the most decide if the israel idea is worth continuing... if the people vote to erase israel, eh.. so be it.. I'd trust the locals know better how to live peacefully than any bottom feeding US congress-crook.

Imagine how peaceful the whole region would be without israel being what it is?.. turn the area into a multi-national religious DMZ or something, or not.. I personally don't care.. as long as something is done to end the lame boring stale drama that benefits a select few and the expense of regional, maybe world stability.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

There are many things a person can use as THEIR reasoning in determining whether a country is unstable or not so it all depends on what a person is looking for.

More importantly it is better to say the whole region is unstable. Israel vs Iran, Iran vs Iraq, Pakistan vs Iran, Russia vs Afghanistan, India vs Pakistan, and throw Saudi in the mix long with a few other XXXstans.

Now I'm on a boring buzz..

See Afghanistan is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, one of the poorest countries in the world, one of the most violent countries in the world, there is still war against the occupation, and there is still war against terrorism blabblablabla. Let's not forget that Afghanistan is supported by the whole Western world, it is armed, under control of the world most powerful nation. blablablablabla. OMG I can't believe I'm doing this.. So tell me, is Afghanistan an example to be followed by other middle eastern nations?

Iran which is under American sanctions, blablablabla, has the sixteenth largest economy in the world, has the eighteenth strongest military in the world, blablabla.. And the best part, Iran has its own unique system which works for its people, unlike the West Iran is not forcing its own system on other people's rectums.. That is why USSR collapsed, that is why the US will collapse..

That should give you an idea of what I'm talking about..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
So no, they don't suck, you suck for falling through the cracks of reality in to the realm of propaganda.

Funny, you seem to have no problem falling for the Iranian propaganda hook, line and sinker.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Funny, you seem to have no problem falling for the Iranian propaganda hook, line and sinker.

If I did, then I will happily admit that I fell to the realm of propaganda
but currently, I have not seen Iran lie about anything (but I'm not psychic, nor god), but the Iraq war ohhhh god, that was a sexy lie which I bet you even fell for lolies for you..

Actually along time ago here on ATS I did admit that I fell for propaganda, I'll find the thread and edit this..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

LoL REALLY? how bout this one "Were just enriching uranium and building facilities purely for energy purposes"

And then they come out with the fact that they have nuclear weapon capability, basically the whole energy thing was a front, and that they are NOT going to stop for anyone.

If you cant find anything that Iran has lied about, then you arent looking close enough, and if you arent looking close enough , then you ARENT denying ignorance, and are clearly showing your bias towards IRAN instead of the facts.

End Rant

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Don't blame someone of something they haven't done, it is as simple as that..

But if you are going to try to prove that they are going to do it, you have to keep in mind, that you can try to prove, that anyone is going to do anything.. Making everyone guilty until proven innocent..

Until then, shut your pie hole, as my Mrs says...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That makes absolutely no sense, you are blatantly ignoring the fact that time after time Iran told the UN that they were just using, and building their plants for nuclear energy purposes only, and they refused to let them in...

It was a blatant lie, theyve come out and told everyone what they were doing,and that they were actively trying to acquire the means to produce nuclear weapons grade uranium, whether YOU want to believe it or not.......

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by oozyism

That makes absolutely no sense, you are blatantly ignoring the fact that time after time Iran told the UN that they were just using, and building their plants for nuclear energy purposes only, and they refused to let them in...

It was a blatant lie, theyve come out and told everyone what they were doing,and that they were actively trying to acquire the means to produce nuclear weapons grade uranium, whether YOU want to believe it or not.......

LOL you make me laugh..

Iran has every right to use nuclear energy but to pursue nuclear weapons due to them signing the NPT. That was the decision Iran made.. Did they lie? What did they lie about? Did they lie about their right to pursue the power of nuclear energy, and to gain it for peaceful purposes?

20% is not weapon's grade, now you are confusing yourself..

See you probably read too many head lines like these, Western propaganda which people still get tricked by..

Iran starts processing nuclear fuel towards weapons-grade strength
www.timesonline.co.uk...

But if you read the article:

Iran claims the upgrade of its low-enriched uranium from 3.5 per cent to 20 per cent is to supply fuel for a medical research reactor. But Western governments fear Tehran is readying for the production of weapons-grade fuel

Even in the article they use vague words to trick people..

So no, don't accuse someone of something they haven't done. Stop living in a dream, ohh sorry I mean the American dream..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And you probably havent been reading any of the information that will tell you that the supposed plants that hes using for "Nuclear Energy" are not of the configuration NOR the scale enough to provide for nuclear energy, only nuclear weapons......

But again, you are in active denial

Irans deception on its plants and not allowing people in Foreign Relations

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

but currently, I have not seen Iran lie about anything (but I'm not psychic, nor god), but the Iraq war ohhhh god, that was a sexy lie which I bet you even fell for lolies for you..

Actually along time ago here on ATS I did admit that I fell for propaganda, I'll find the thread and edit this..

When Iran finally does detontate a nuke, which side of your ass will you be talking out of then?

If you believe that they are just wanting to build nuke plants all in the name of peace, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So no, don't accuse someone of something they haven't done. Stop living in a dream, ohh sorry I mean the American dream..

Hmmm....a lame dig at the US. Geez.
Boy, oh, boy, I betcha just can't wait for the collapse of the US in 2014, can't you? Bet you can just taste it!!!

Yeah, whatever.

Iran, a peaceful nation, a nation which America has started beef for absolutely no reason..

No reason? I guess you musta forgotten when they overran the US embassy, huh? Just slipped your mind.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

See Afghanistan is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, one of the poorest countries in the world, one of the most violent countries in the world, there is still war against the occupation, and there is still war against terrorism blabblablabla. Let's not forget that Afghanistan is supported by the whole Western world, it is armed, under control of the world most powerful nation. blablablablabla. OMG I can't believe I'm doing this.. So tell me, is Afghanistan an example to be followed by other middle eastern nations?

Has Afghanistan been any different the last 2000 years? The US sure the hell didn’t create the picture you suggest. Does Iran need help? No, but Afghanistan who are not sitting on an ocean of oil just might benefit from other nations to give the people there a better life for once, or we can all just sit back and see the same scenario of warlords and religious extremism for the next 2000 years. OMG!!

And the best part, Iran has its own unique system which works for its people, unlike the West Iran is not forcing its own system on other people's rectums.. That is why USSR collapsed, that is why the US will collapse..

Hey I agree a democratic society is great and so you must think so too since you love Iran. It would be nice to see one successful in Afghanistan too.

Doom and gloom predictions are so....boring...

Iran doesn't push their "unique system" on others because they can't, but they sure put a lot of effort in trying to keep Iraq unstable as long as they could.

One question.... That unique system is not where the president loses an election and the clerics put him back into office anyways, is it?

Iran is a great place with great people, and I hope they get their vote back. I do see the young people of Iran making those changes a few years down the road.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

When Iran finally does detontate a nuke, which side of your ass will you be talking out of then?

If you believe that they are just wanting to build nuke plants all in the name of peace, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you.

As long as you're predicting the future, who is going to win the cup?

The 118-nation Nonaligned Movement backs Tehran:
www.haaretz.com...

US ally turkey, backs iran:
www.wnd.com...

More nations are not afraid of iran, than are afraid of iran.. what does that tell you? maybe that US/israeli credibility is laughable? The rhetoric of the US elite is silly when they blather on about how isolated iran is, or belch that iran is ignoring "the world" or defying the "international community"

..uh, no.. iran is ignoring an exclusive international community of war profiteering elitist douche-nozzle fascists who have LIED about almost every reason this nation has sent thousands of other peoples kids 1000s of miles away to kill strangers and die... they have lied so much, it's almost statistically impossible for the establishment to be telling the truth this time.

Even if iran wants a nuke, who can blame them for wanting to avoid being the next iraq or afghanistan?.. US military assets are all around them.. are they supposed to just not worry about that? let uncle sam molest them at will?

As propaganda scripts go.. iran, iraq.. eh, same movie different characters: "From D.C studios, a CIA production: Crazy guy in nutty nation wants the bomb, part II... coming to a war zone near you!.. watch as irans nukes become saddams WMDs in 3D!! Rated R for Retarded*"

(*not intended for adults over 21 IQ, may offend those with a grip on reality, dumb language and stupidity. Viewer discretion unlawful)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

And you probably havent been reading any of the information that will tell you that the supposed plants that hes using for "Nuclear Energy" are not of the configuration NOR the scale enough to provide for nuclear energy, only nuclear weapons......

But again, you are in active denial

Irans deception on its plants and not allowing people in Foreign Relations

which give rise to concerns about possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme

See how it says "possible"? In other words, "possibly"?

Once again, let me say the same sh1t I said before:
Don't blame someone of something they haven't done..

Now I will rephrase it:
Don't blame someone of something they haven't done..

Now I will rephrase it again:
Guilty until proven innocent..

The document you provided doesn't show any proof that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons, I'm still waiting for you to provide that evidence for me..

The document is in regards to :

Iran has completed uranium enrichment to 20 percent

Can you explain to us how this is evidence that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

LOL another debated:

Back at ya:

When Iran finally doesn't acquire any nukes, which side of your ass will you be talking out of then? Or are you waiting for US/Israel to invade Iran and then you find out that all of it was bullsh1t like last time..

Ohhh what do you mean last time?

Ohhhh Iraq wasn't that long ago was it now?

If you are making a claim you have the burden of proof, and I still haven't seen any proof of those who say Iran wants nukes..

[edit on 2-5-2010 by oozyism]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Has Afghanistan been any different the last 2000 years? The US sure the hell didn’t create the picture you suggest. Does Iran need help? No, but Afghanistan who are not sitting on an ocean of oil just might benefit from other nations to give the people there a better life for once, or we can all just sit back and see the same scenario of warlords and religious extremism for the next 2000 years. OMG!!

If you have been following the discussion you would have a slight clue of what you are talking about.. In this case you are far fetched up your ding dong..

Go back couple of pages and you will see this:

When Bush said that Iraq/Afghanistan will be an example state in the middle east

Wait, that was the first page, second post zzz..

Lazy and boring, GOSH..

We are not talking about how long Afghanistan has been like this or like that, it is under American control now, and it is suppose to be an example.. But the election was corrupt, the electoral corruption was soo deep that even the puppet had to make comment so to defuse some anger..

Yup trying to shove Democracy on to Afghans, and that is not even Democracy, what kind of bullsh1t world do you guys live in.. If America is soo mighty why won't it just tell the truth? What does it fear? It fears you dear..

Hey I agree a democratic society is great and so you must think so too since you love Iran. It would be nice to see one successful in Afghanistan too.

Iran is not Democracy..

Doom and gloom predictions are so....boring...

Nope read history, turn off the news, USSR pushed the same exact policy as the US.. See how it collapsed, and the biggest portion left is called Russia now blablabla, boring..

Iran doesn't push their "unique system" on others because they can't, but they sure put a lot of effort in trying to keep Iraq unstable as long as they could.

FOX news much, I would love you to bring evidence that Iran is/was trying to make Iraq unstable. How, where, when, with what? I didn't see any of these on the insurgent's shoulders:
i.ytimg.com...

If Iran even tried a little bit, there would be no need for suicide bombings lol.. The only reason why they use that tactic is because they have no support.. I guess you didn't know that ^^

One question.... That unique system is not where the president loses an election and the clerics put him back into office anyways, is it?

No I'm talking about a system which has made Iran the second most powerful in the Middle East.. And kept it in Peace.. And gave birth to a better economy..

No a system doesn't mean who runs the country, it is how the country is operating, and whether that operation is good for the people.. At the moment I see Iran doing fine, and one of the few countries who are actually denying ignorance ^^

Iran is a great place with great people, and I hope they get their vote back. I do see the young people of Iran making those changes a few years down the road.

ummm Yeah I speak Farsi

Sallam, Chitori, Khubi, Janet Chitori blablabla

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

LoL REALLY? how bout this one "Were just enriching uranium and building facilities purely for energy purposes"

And then they come out with the fact that they have nuclear weapon capability, basically the whole energy thing was a front, and that they are NOT going to stop for anyone.

If you cant find anything that Iran has lied about, then you arent looking close enough, and if you arent looking close enough , then you ARENT denying ignorance, and are clearly showing your bias towards IRAN instead of the facts.

End Rant

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

What are you on about?

Do you think you saw a news report where Iran admitted to having a nuke weapon program?

They didn't and they haven't.

TBH I don't even think Empire propaganda has claimed such.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Thanks for the reply GovtFlu.

It sure was a mistake by the British. They seriously under estimated how 'holy' everything is in the Middle East. That was a good comparison

There is definitely some suspicious dealings going on between shady figures in DC and Jerusalem.

Imagine how peaceful the whole region would be without Israel being what it is?

Very good point, but I wouldn't like to see Israel dissolved for one reason. It's societies values, which are western values.

I took this from my post on another thread;

Western Society:
-Equal rights for Men and Women
-Systems of Justice that actually seek to distribute Justice as best it can
-Tolerance of others
-Freedom to love who you want, regardless of gender

Islamic Society (under Sharia Law)
-Unequal rights for Men and Women
-Systems of Justice that would sentence a Woman to death for being raped.
-Intolerance against others, it's either their way or none at all.
-You'd be stoned to death for being true to your feelings in certain cases.

To me, I think how peaceful the middle east would be if modern Islam never had an iron grip of every aspect of peoples lives, from Government, to the legal system to the every day occurrences.

Until countries like Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia throw off the religious shackles of their medieval customs and values, then I will always side with Israel as it's society stands for a tolerance & freedom to choose in the culturally retarded land that is the Middle East.

Take it easy GovtFlu.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No I'm talking about a system which has made Iran the second most powerful in the Middle East.. And kept it in Peace.. And gave birth to a better economy..

In peace? Well, that peace came at a high price. After the Islamic Revolution and Khomeini was made the "Supreme Leader", do you know how many thousands were killed???

No a system doesn't mean who runs the country, it is how the country is operating, and whether that operation is good for the people.. At the moment I see Iran doing fine, and one of the few countries who are actually denying ignorance...

Denying ignorance? You actually believe that? The only reason that Iran wants the US to leave the region is so that they can be the top dog there. They aren't looking after the Middle East out of a sense of peace and well-being for their fellow man, they are looking after themselves and how they can run the show.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join