It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's daughter targeting Guantanamo detainee lawyers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Keep America Safe organization released a web ad on Monday targeting yet-to-be named Justice Department lawyers who had worked on Guantanamo detainee issues as the “al Qaeda 7.”

Interview:

HOLMES: Liz, good morning. So you released a fairly provocative ad, I have to say. And you ask the question “whose values” [does] Eric Holder share? In your view, whose values does he share?

CHENEY: Well, what the ad does — and actually it doesn’t question anybody’s loyalty. What the ad does is it says that there are nine lawyers in the Justice Department who used to represent al Qaeda terrorists and the Attorney General will only tell us who two of them are and we want the American people to have the right to know who the others are.

thinkprogress.org...

She knows sooner or later the lazy, fat justice of America will catch up with her dad therefore she is trying to gain as much patriots on his side to protect his dad's as$.

Nice try.

Guest host Amy Holmes continued to press Cheney on the point, repeating her question. “But your ad does raise the question ‘whose values’ does Eric Holder share. Who would you say?” Cheney dodged the question, stating that she thinks Holder “believes that you can defeat terror, you can win this war we’re engaged in by treating terrorism like law enforcement.”

Youtube interview:
www.youtube.com...

Like father like son they say..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
She's one of the worst demagogues I've seen in my lifetime. I'm actually continually stunned by most everything that comes out of her mouth.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
She's one of the worst demagogues I've seen in my lifetime. I'm actually continually stunned by most everything that comes out of her mouth.

I wonder if I had a daughter would she be like me, as this B1gh is like her dad..

Cheney spews the same garbage as her, the statement is so freaking correct: "Like father like son"

new topics

join