It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Jewish Internet Defense force on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So I was reviewing an old thread examining strange patterns and I noticed this in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A member only registered within one day of each other to comment on the same thread:

Member said the following after immediately registering with regards to my comment:

sorry war ! so it sounds if you hate the jews....if so why ? is it there fault they are where they are, and so,..how do fix the problem . hmmmm!

He has since not made a single post on a different thread. I did elude to it in the said thread, but I wanted to make a separate thread about the topic itself to show that this is infact a real problem. I have seen other similar patterns when a whole slew of people come out to defend any atrocities that Israel commits and label anyone who is critical of them a "jew-hater" "nazi" or "anti-semite"

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The "anti semite" meme is popular in lots of American Patriot type groups. The really red Republicans.

I have been called "Hamas lover" by some in another forum just for daring to point out that the Palestinians are not treated very well at all, and if i were them i would likely get violent, too.

What you describe is not only limited to the Jews. When Zorgon was posting, i used to enjoy seeing the people who would join up just to take a shot at debunking him. Of course, sometimes he was floating a lame duck. We all do it. It is the dead end that we all sometimes end up finding. But it was fun seeing how quickly some would try to bury a damning piece of evidence.

I promise you: every intelligence agency in the world has membership on this forum. Even if they don't post disinformation.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So basically anyone who post pro-israeli opinions is an agent?
how about me? im from Israel. am I an agent?

How about the milion unregistered lurkers?

Get a life dude

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've noticed it too. They are even more rabid than the anti-Sitchin crowd. I wonder why they bother, do they seriously think they are accomplishing anything?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

I didn't say anyone who posts pro Israel ideas. Where did i say that? Show my quote on that.

I am saying that anyone who is critical of Israel is labeled as a Nazi or another derogatory term.

You need to get a life. Nice avatar, because the US is your god, without us you'd be nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

AH I see a jewish DL member

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
So basically anyone who post pro-israeli opinions is an agent?
how about me? im from Israel. am I an agent?

How about the milion unregistered lurkers?

Get a life dude

Whoa...that is one heck of a strawman. "Strawzilla"....everybody run!!!

I do not believe this is truly mismangement of comprehension.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You need to get a life. Nice avatar, because the US is your god, without us you'd be nothing.

Actually the US & Israel is the last place on earth I wanna live the rest of my life in.
Thats why im gettting my a** way out of this place in a few monthes.

You cant say that anyone who uses the term "Anti-Semite" is an agent...
Thats BS, some people just feel patriotic for their country.

Some people have certine opinions, that does not make them "Agents", or the silly way you labled them "Jewish internet defence forces".

And by the way, yeah I also think people on ATS have no clue about what Israelis are really like, you just keep your eyes on what the Media throws at you, and think we are a nation of racists and a**holes...

I'd suggest trying to solve your own problems first, right at home in the US before you try to change other peoples lives and ideals.

I dont support what my country is doing, but sometimes I do feel hate twards me, because descisions my country makes.
Now, you can call that "Anti-semisim" or you can lable that what ever you want.

Hate is still hate.

I dont hate the American people for what your goverment does.
And btw - the American goverment is way worse then the Israeli goverment IMO, so if you want to call somone a Nazi, just look at bush&obama and look what they did to your rights that were once a beautiful thing.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Someone has a temper..

It's nice to know I'm a part of Israel's "god"..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I actually had someone threaten me via email because of my thread called

"There is no such thing as the war on terrorism"

Either an american or israeli

I reported it to ATS staff and they seriously did not care.

Seems one of the staff or admins may very well be part of this so called

"jewish internet defense force"

That's pretty funny if you ask me. This website is not even abovetopsecret

It's so below top secret you would never even imagine.

No one even cares though - everyone hates one another.

Including your jewish neighbor. So i seriously don't care anymore.

I wonder if there is an Asian internet defense force.

Since everyone just hates america and israel so much.

Or a european internet defense force

Or a russian internet defense force

Who cares...No one can defend the internet - Defend the internet from what?

sigh.......

Everyone should just chill out and smoke some ganja seriously.

Why is marijuana banned again? Is it because the doctor cannot prescribe it.

Mother nature will kick any "Defense force" buttocks. Get real people

An apple a day keeps the doctor a way.

The truth is - A little bit of ganja keeps the world at peace. Sad that it's demonized all over the world

These humans live in mother nature and they think it's okay to ban her. She's not a female you imbeciles - Earth is earth - Ask a freakin scientist. She is not a mother. people are simply crazy individuals who think they are "Above the law" when they make the law themselves

Mother nature is the law....people just don't know how to tell their governments - We don't need you to protect us from your irrational delusional minds It's all governments are

A government is like some dude who puts a gun to your head and says "YOU DO WHAT I SAY OR I PULL THE TRIGGER" in reality he has no right to point a gun at you.

Governments are psychopaths. Psychopaths are extremely rich

Money is power, Power corrupts.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness

I actually had someone threaten me via email because of my thread called

"There is no such thing as the war on terrorism"

E

Was this a threat via u2u or from your personal email? If so, how did they get your email information. That is pretty serious

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I promise you: every intelligence agency in the world has membership on this forum. Even if they don't post disinformation.

They can't ignore the place! In terms of the Echelon keyword software, this site probably generates more dings than any other. They've probably got red flags going up every other minute. This post for example mentions Echelon, but not 'dirty bomb,' 'White House' or 'Osama Bin Laden.'

DING DING DING!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The jewish internet defense force is very real. There was a real jewish conspiracy unmasked on wikipedia a while ago. It was an arbitration case and everything.

Now I'm actually pro israel, however a small country such as israel that gets so much press coverage is going to care a lot about public opinion, so it makes sense for their intelligence agencies to participate in promoting zionism and opposing anti zionist points of view. If I was israeli intelligence I would do the same thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
The jewish internet defense force is very real. There was a real jewish conspiracy unmasked on wikipedia a while ago. It was an arbitration case and everything.

Source on this?

And although I agree with OP I have to say the title "Jewish internet defense force" is a bit misleading. I have Jewish friends, some of which are very opposed to Israel. The problem is people see anti-Israel as antisemitism which is wrong and convoluted. The US is primarily a Christian nation, if I have a problem with something the US does people don't call me a Christ-basher.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnBadger

Source on this?

And although I agree with OP I have to say the title "Jewish internet defense force" is a bit misleading. I have Jewish friends, some of which are very opposed to Israel. The problem is people see anti-Israel as antisemitism which is wrong and convoluted. The US is primarily a Christian nation, if I have a problem with something the US does people don't call me a Christ-basher.
The problem is the man named jesus christ is a myth. never existed and was just made up by people with problems. therefore if you believe in the bible and all of the crazy info and all the editing that has been edited by man for thousands of years...then you people have no clue about anything

Quit playing games with yourselves...you only haste the day.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness

Originally posted by JohnBadger

Source on this?

The problem is the man named jesus christ is a myth. never existed and was just made up by people with problems. therefore if you believe in the bible and all of the crazy info and all the editing that has been edited by man for thousands of years...then you people have no clue about anything

Quit playing games with yourselves...you only haste the day.

Actually Christians are not the only ones who belive in jesus, the Muslims believe in him as well..So you are saying that the two most prominent religions are delusional? Thats like saying homosexuals are the normal people.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I, for one, would say that both are true.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not to derail the topic or anything, but homosexuals are normal people.

Just to let you know. Were all made out of the same things...

On topic: I don't think any group has infiltrated ATS. One look at the board and the topics we have (like skunk works) would immediatly show that we are just a community of individuals who express ourselves on the internet.

There is no organized movement of ANTYHING on ATS.

Other than to Deny Ignorance.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I didn't say anyone who posts pro Israel ideas. Where did i say that? Show my quote on that.

I am saying that anyone who is critical of Israel is labeled as a Nazi or another derogatory term.

You need to get a life. Nice avatar, because the US is your [god] puppet, without us you'd be [nothing]. Palestine !

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So I was reviewing an old thread examining strange patterns and I noticed this in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7290440#pid7290440

A member only registered within one day of each other to comment on the same thread:

Member said the following after immediately registering with regards to my comment:

sorry war ! so it sounds if you hate the jews....if so why ? is it there fault they are where they are, and so,..how do fix the problem . hmmmm!

He has since not made a single post on a different thread. I did elude to it in the said thread, but I wanted to make a separate thread about the topic itself to show that this is infact a real problem. I have seen other similar patterns when a whole slew of people come out to defend any atrocities that Israel commits and label anyone who is critical of them a "jew-hater" "nazi" or "anti-semite"

too much free time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join