It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama bin Laden Using Facebook, Osama on Facebook???

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

According to reports, terrorist Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has a page named ‘The leader of the Mujahideen, Osama bin Laden’ and his address is given as “the mountains of the world”.

OK..



errorist Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden’s account on Facebook became active less than a month ago, but had already attracted nearly 1,000 extremists, and although the language used is Arabic, messages in English have started to appeared.

Who says there is freedom of speech in US? I want to hear from the patriots on this one..

Although most will agree that propaganda wars is being fought right now, and the US had won, until 9/11 which was a slap to all those who were sleeping.. Look around you now..



Following the revelation, security experts have urged Facebook’s US office to shut down the page of terrorist Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.


This page could have been a covert operation to lure all those who are angry at Western foreign policy, so that they may be spied on..

What are your thoughts

oz




posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Definitely could have been a lure ... or ... it could have just been someone who thought it was a "joke" or "fun experiment" or any number of other reasons. Bottom line though is that this is a great way to get yourself some negative attention.

Hmmm - on one hand, radical extremists and on the other hand, the one's hunting the extremists and both looking at you? Sounds like a place of great fun (not)...

Who ever put this page up can join the ranks of the same as the guy who put up the Obama assassination poll - name on a list and eyes on him - hope it was worth it.
:ETA: presuming it wasn't a set-up to lure extremists, that is...






[edit on 18-4-2010 by LadySkadi]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Oh no are they really trying to revive the long lost elusive boogie man on facebook. This is turning into a joke, are their any videos of his slightly fatter self, you know the ones after dec 2001 where it looks like he's had plastic surgery? They're funny, but the con job of the public is not.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Definitely could have been a lure ... or ... it could have just been someone who thought it was a "joke" or "fun experiment" or any number of other reasons. Bottom line though is that this is a great way to get yourself some negative attention.

Hmmm - on one hand, radical extremists and on the other hand, the one's hunting the extremists and both looking at you? Sounds like a place of great fun (not)...

Who ever put this page up can join the ranks of the same as the guy who put up the Obama assassination poll - name on a list and eyes on him - hope it was worth it.


I suppose it wasn't just negative attention, it was also positive attention from the individuals fighting against "war on terror", the individuals on the other side of the fence..

Internet makes things way too complicated at the end of the day lol

Thanks for the reply..



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Great!
Just what the world needs, a new Facebook app called IslamoVille.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great!
Just what the world needs, a new Facebook app called IslamoVille.

I don't mind seeing that lol, sick of playing farmvil, getting lame, I'm like level 21 or something



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great!
Just what the world needs, a new Facebook app called IslamoVille.


lol That cracks me up!!!!



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great!
Just what the world needs, a new Facebook app called IslamoVille.

I don't mind seeing that lol, sick of playing farmvil, getting lame, I'm like level 21 or something


Would you mind sharing how many hours/days/weeks/months have been spent/wasted getting to that level 21?

Was anything learned/gained in the process?



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro
 


umm i guess the rolling eye says it all


I'm rolling my eyes, I'm rolling it upwards, I know you don't get it, but I'll keep rolling my eyes until you get it..



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Alxandro
 


umm i guess the rolling eye says it all


I'm rolling my eyes, I'm rolling it upwards, I know you don't get it, but I'll keep rolling my eyes until you get it..
Until we get that you're a living breathing communist?

And you commies love to play games with people and control everything.

CCP AND CCCP

China and russia deceiving everyone and trying to dominate the world since they went insane.

You you people think you can send spies into american government agencies.

I'll tell you this. Send a spy into american black ops and they will have you killed so fast you won't know what hit you.

So much for your spies in america huh? You guys are spying on yourselves LOL



posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bin Laden has given up.

He just spends hours playing Farmville and Zoo World.

You should see all the things he has become a "fan" of.





top topics



 
4

log in

join