It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Alex is back!
New video - uploaded a few days ago.

Enjoy all 9 parts!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Cheers for posting, now get ready for the flack from those stuck on Arthur Schopenhauer's stage two of truth seeking.

I take Alex's claims with a grain of salt, but he's does make very believable claims, if your in the right paradigm that is. Most of what he says resonates and supports a myriad of other contactees and whistlblowers. The truth is the same in any language, Alex's peices fit right in the neat puzzle.

Edit to add; oh man ive seen this it was on the net somewhere back in january before it got taken down.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
is it weird i had an extreme amount of deja vu watching this

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The mentoring info was great!

I want to know what Alex is holding back! He seems very happy with the way events are unfolding on one level - I think something very cool is going to happen.

He's come a long way since that '94 interview where it looked like we were up a creek without a raft.

So who's having any luck on contact under the way he suggests?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
He says there will be big events between now (January at the time) and autumn of this year, a very exact time frame. He doesn't say it would be disclosure exactly, maybe a cataclysmic event that will result in some kind of intervention. It's another of those wait and see scenarios that I'm sure will attract much criticism and doubt.

It's interesting that he says the Japanese would be the people that benevolent aliens would choose to contact. Others have identified Japan as the most likely nation to disclose too.

There is really nothing negative in what he is saying and I think he does seem to be holding back with some information, as if the time isn't right. As I said before, we can only wait and see.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I've always thought of the Japanese as an advanced mindset and kind of different civilization to the rest of our world tribe. They do seem to be not as over emotional as many of the other tribes that exist here do.

I get a 'grey like' 'vibe' from them as a society at times, and if we are made up of 22 galactic races then you'd expect there to be zetis or greys in the mix.

So I think it would be very cool for the Japanese as a nation to receive open contact 1st.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What exactly does he mean by "transformation"? Does this have something to do with the depopulation plan?

I find it impossible to trust anyone who wears the pirate symbol of the three cornered hat on his left breast.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Alex is back!

I will watch this later but just wanted to s&f you now for posting it, thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wanted to post this few days ago but then i said "nahh, if im correct someone who seeks truth will post this" and i was right
gj Watchzietgeistnow.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just don't understand what's taking so long. If there's tons of people currently being contacted, why aren't we hearing more about it? How can a man expect us to believe even a single sentence of what he says with no proof? This isn't a simple "one step is a genius, two steps is a crackpot" like he mentions; we're talking about thousand and thousands of steps with no visible staircase.

Most importantly of all, I keep hearing all over the place (not just from Alex Collier) that the "powers that be are finished" and that "they will soon be playing their trump card, but they will fail." Judging how far we've come since WWI and where we are at now, the only thing that seems to be "finished" is America. I have seen ZERO EVIDENCE that the people behind it all are ever going to go away.

I'm sick of being let down time and time again with this "intervention" crap, and I'm tired of being put in a state of "let's wait and see!" If something's going to happen, it needs to stop saying that it will happen and happen already. There is no better time than now to empower humanity and let us choose. Every day that this all continues is a day that every American is enslaved, people in third world countries die to preventable starvation and disease, people in China earn sub-par wages to make overpriced junk that we don't even need, and people all around the globe are unhappy. There should be nothing standing in the way of disclosure at this point. So then, why doesn't disclosure happen?

I've come to the conclusion that disclosure is never going to happen. In 2030, I'll go on this forum (if ATS hasn't been shut down by the government by then), and I'll see a new video about how disclosure is around the corner. It is at this time that I will understand my elder's skepticism.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey all, I haven't actually watched the 2010 videos yet but reading through the comments I did notice this:

The conference took place 7th-10th January and Alex stated that something big was going to happen between now and autumn, something big and significant. The Haiti earthquake happened on 12th January.

Not just that but it seems that the earthquake has effected the tectonic plates. Visit this link for more info:
www.npr.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great video! Alex is always a lot of fun to watch despite being labeled a phony. I personally find his stories to be credible based on witness accounts and physical evidence

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I've actually found an incredibly overwhelming amount of research and evidence from highly reputable people that backs up most of the things he says.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was particularly interesting in their worries about Earth entering the galactic plane, the one that will cause a global quake, and possibly worse, unless they intervene. Scary!

However I would so love to be an ambassador.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As much as I love and appreciate seeing a new AC video, it left me wishing he would've given more specifics regarding what is going to happen between now and fall. Past interviews he's been seen taking full responsibility for making predictions which did not come to pass. Failed predictions of any kind, of course leave the door wide open for all kinds of criticism. Is this why he was so vague?

I did enjoy the bit about the Japanese and mentoring possibilities. I would love to be seated next to him on a trans-atlantic flight just to pick is brain.

For now I am neither supporting nor detracting AC and his work. Just intently observing and quietly digesting his work. I feel the man has a good heart. I'm putting him in the 'grey basket' until Christmas.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Anyone ever notice that movies and shows about ETs , ufo etc use the last name of people like Alex in what seems to be an attempt to discredit these people, I know they used "Collier" as a name in some show or movie in the last few years, I have noticed others as well , wish I had of wrote them down,

Maybe it would be a good thread to start.....

Found it ....

(quote)Jordan Collier is a fictional character on the USA Network science fiction television series The 4400. He is portrayed by American actor Billy Campbell.Although his motives and means change during the course of the series from greed to altruism, Jordan's greatest wish appears to be that he will be remembered as a hero who changed the world.(quote)

en.wikipedia.org...
Sheesh it even sort of looks like him.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Reevster]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
These guys NEVER tell us anything. Everything that comes out of their mouths is a science fiction novel.

They have never predicted anything, or said anything worth listening to.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Always a good watch. It may be a hoax, we can never really be sure, but I certainly love the message.

~Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Alex is back!
New video - uploaded a few days ago.
snip
Enjoy all 9 parts!

Wow, what a boring load Alex is! Not only is he boring but he sounds like a "cosmic" David Icke! "The Andromedans and Mentoring Humanity" - yeah, right!

"Exopolitics - The Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence" How about that? We have no evidence of any ET "Presence" but we have to deal with "their" political implications!

And he was introduced by a bedfellow, Michael Salla:
en.wikipedia.org... (There's a lot more about this "personality" who obviously belongs to a "cult."
"His unconventional views have made his work the subject of considerable controversy and criticism within both the ufological and mainstream academic communities. Much of the testimony he uses to support his position is controversial due to a lack of empirical evidence to substantiate many of the claims. While many of Salla's sources are considered to be credible by adherents to the UFO Disclosure movement who cite a variety of supporting documents and credentials, critics argue these sources have been discredited for a variety of reasons; among these the dissemination of patent falsehoods in the content of claims made, and the misrepresentation of credentials."

I couldn't enjoy more than 4 minutes of this guy's (Collier's) jabberwocky and the best part was at exactly 4 minutes when you hear loud electronic feedback. The PA system didn't like what it was being used for!

[edit on 28-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I'm so glad you can show the ability to use wiki quotes ...

Can you pat your head whilst rubbing your tum tum at the same time too?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join