It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is #1 Threat to global security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Obama is #1 Threat to global security

www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama is masking the real issues over nuclear weapons by presenting
the idea that nuclear terrorism is a major threat, says Michel Chossudovsky,
Director of the Canadian Centre for Research on Globalization.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I happen to agree with him. It appears as Obama is preparing
the world for a comin event. Maybe one he knows is coming.
Your thoughts please .....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well, I recall the exhausted and deer in the headlights look on Obama's face two days after the election, and he had finished a "briefing" with the whoever it is who tells a new POTUS what is up. Probably he knows what's coming to a city near you soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
wouldn't it be a coincidence if ufo's attacked iran

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
wouldn't it be a coincidence if ufo's attacked iran

OMG, u have a valid point

but what happens when they pick up pieces of the
bomb fragments and they read:

Made in the USA !!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think ultimately he was just stating the obvious...that the biggest potential threat to the world is by simple fact of military power, the US. He is incorrect in one aspect though, Obama cannot just decide to launch nukes..Congress would need to approve of war and all sorts.

Obama isn't doing a great job of ramping up war efforts to Iran if thats his desire.

So this guy says..
Israel will attack Iran...but wont do it until the US goes to war against Iran..The US/Obama admin is saying we do the sanctions thing and try to choke out the capitalists until they demand compliance from their government...this seems like the exact opposite of trying to beat the drum of war towards a pre-emptive attack.

Obama also has put a wedge between Israel and the US...so now its not a auto-war if Israel "goes nuts and attacks Iran" and gets themselves into a bag of poop for their actions.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
To those who believe that Haiti made a pact with the devil, you should believe that Obama is the antichrist. He fits the biblical description and time frame perfectly.

I don't believe the end of the world is beginning yet, but if you do, then Obama should be the antichrist to you

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shawnieboy
To those who believe that Haiti made a pact with the devil, you should believe that Obama is the antichrist. He fits the biblical description and time frame perfectly.

I don't believe the end of the world is beginning yet, but if you do, then Obama should be the antichrist to you

well I dont know if Obama is the anti-Christ or not
but the Bible states that the anti-christ will be in power for
42 months. That is 3 and a half yrs. A lil less than a
full term as president. That means he will reveal himself
before the next election, IF he is what you claim.

However other Biblical scholars interpret the book of Daniel
that the anti-christ will be of the descent of the destroyers
of Jerusalem. The Roman Empire destroyed Jerusalem in
70 AD. And that he would be fair skinned (white) and Jewish.
Which clearly is not what Obama is.

just sayin

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Even before the election,it was stated that Obama's shady past and related associates would have been enough to prevent him from having access to what he has now. Scary to think of the corruption that allowed him to get where he is.

Eligibility for clearance at all levels is directly influenced by the people with whom one associates. Yes, who your friends are and have been does count -- a great deal. This is true, of course, in many types of police investigations where suspicion is adequate reason for further inquiry. In matters of security clearance, past associations often can mean the end of the process rather than just the beginning.

Considering Barack Obama as a candidate for a top secret security clearance status with a full array of compartmented clearances, one has to be cognizant of the fact that there is considerable evidence of associations and even assistance from individuals with past criminal records or who have expressed anti-American beliefs. Obviously admitted domestic terrorists William Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn, as well as recently convicted felon, Antoin "Tony" Rezko, fall into this category.

There is no possibility that a Top Secret clearance would be awarded to a member of the Armed Forces whose background included such associations. An intelligence service clearance for the handling of highly classified material would be totally out of the question.

spectator.org...

Not to mention his association with his cousin,Odinga.

Obama backed Raila Odinga, a violent inciter who tried to steal the Presidential election but failed, despite Obama campaigning for him and financing his campaign. The violence led by Odinga in the wake of his loss was worst Kenya has witnessed since a failed coup in 1982.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I like that guy, he's one of my favorite Geopolitics experts.. He's always writing for www.globalresearch.ca... ...

I think the US has been gearing up for this moment for decades, its the obvious turning point of the US empire and is in the most important area in the world for destabilization..

Obama can't help this, any leader of the US would be in the same situation.. they have absolutely no power when it comes to the US empire..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't see a war coming. Certainly not the kind of war that has direct US involvement. It would be more of the "lend lease" kind of support that we gave to the UK during WWII. The Russians and Chinese would play the same kind of game aiding Iran in a quasi-covert manner.

The entire theme is to create a global model of instability. The military industrial complex can make far more money on an extended cold war kind of scenario than on a short term traditional way and global instability is the kind of model that creates yet more dependency on the government. Dependency on the government is the ultimate goal. First you get the masses dependent on the government and then you get the governments to move to global models such as environmental policy (which will also be pegged to a national security theme).

Too many folks are vested in having us on the brink of war than actually being in a war. Keep in mind that during the height of the cold war, during Ike's administration the US was in relative prosperity.

War is good for political leaders. A non-shooting war is better than a shooting one. Global instability is the goal here as we move to a tri-polar world with the US/Russia and China the three poles.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
It appears as Obama is preparing
the world for a comin event. Maybe one he knows is coming.
Your thoughts please .....

It appears he is doing the job We The People elected him to do.

new topics

top topics

join