It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i NEED ANSWERS, NO sceptics PLEASE!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
im in the process of uploading some of the symbols on my head that ive drawn out.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

im looking at your picture and im just seeing indents in the skin that could just as easily be a pox scar as much as it could be some symbols

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

its clearly not a pox scar the marks happened after i pondered the meaning of life and the light came over me.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
some of the letters are he, lamedh, ayin, mem, sadhe, shen, and nun

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
what about your hand, are there any marks on your hand?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

yea why? what do you think is happening i know that the seven is important and so is the lettering but why would a mark on my hand be important?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
can you post a picture of it?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

there you go although i dont know why...?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i meant unusual marks since that day. i don't see anything abnormal unless i'm missing something?

can you get a better shot of the ones on your forehead?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
theres a white mark under the scar that you should look at and right now i do not have a good camera to use but what are you thinking could be happening

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ok i've stared at the pictures so long and still can't see anything. what do you see?

all i see are some white spots that may indicate you are a smoker.

tell me what it is I am not seeing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
what is it you are looking for exactly so that i can point it out!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
When someone hallucinates, hears other people's thoughts/reads minds, comes to believe that they are of cosmic significance, and expresses themself incoherently, it's often because they are experiencing some mental dysfunction. This stuff happens quite often, and quite often it's reported on ATS. Your experiences are real and there is a real reason for them, but the reason is that something in your head isn't working quite right. When you can't move your legs and you're seeing things "differently" it's because something is wrong. That's not what's supposed to happen.

These are powerful experiences your having, and they often make people do things that they can't undo. If you really think something special is happening, you should have no problem at least talking to a doc about it. Just rule out mental disorders first. What you are reporting are symptoms of mental dysfunction. I know it's hard to hear, and maybe I'm wrong and you'll turn out to be the one guy who's having hallucinations because he has penetrated into a deeper reality, but just to be sure, how about you run all this by a doctor right away? If it's nothing, you can pursue your spiritual jounrey and uncover profound truths. All that I suggest is that you get a professional opinion first.

Extremely well and quite tactfully stated. OP, I think some are just funning with you. Once Returned has given you some seriously solid advice. I hope you will listen to him.

My best to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i thought perhaps there would be a mark similar to the ones on your forehead? a symbol, a letter, but something very clearly seen.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD CAMERA!!!!!!
Sorry for the caps....but I see in your pic your camera has a leica lens so it cant be that bad. Why don't you point the camera at your head and take a picture instead of pointing it at a mirror. it will take a much better pic.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

no i just dont have a camera at all right now!!!! but as soon as i get access to one ill post pictures

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

im not seeing anything unusual it could be a scar, a stain on your hand, a recent wound, an infection of some sort, a burn, but im not seeing the mystical aspect of this

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sounds like you had a bad trip.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join