It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i NEED ANSWERS, NO sceptics PLEASE!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It is well known by some that God does indeed exist and does some amazing things for reasons not always forthcoming.. The thing to do is to be patient and not be too extrovert about it.
I would suggest the above and also pray a lot with gladness about God in your thoughts all the time. The answers will eventually follow if you keep searching, and don't worry if all the answers do not come, just go with the flow..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

in what matter could i be dead? if i were dead and my heart were still beating im essentially means my spirit is essentially carrying my body around like dead weight.

P.S. i actually feel like i could step outside of my body in the spirit

link   

in what matter could i be dead? if i were dead and my heart were still beating im essentially means my spirit is essentially carrying my body around like dead weight.

link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

I've heard people speak of this very thing where I work.
Whoops forgot cant post here.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
hey im on ats again but i keep on seeing these figures in black cloaks walking around in my house and out side t, i think they might be din because that name sounds like its been tossed around and i need to get them out of my house quick fast!! with out the salt or sage brush method

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ok, i think you've had your third eye opened recently. this is going to happen to almost everybody in the next couple of years. but this is why you can see these dark figures. Have you been watching things in 3D?

Ask God for help. Remember the kingdom of heaven is within you. You are in God and God is in you. Just tell them to leave. Let them know your house belongs to the Lord.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxos
reply to post by xynephadyn

i believe it was because i did something wrong but i dont know what it was, to be completely abandoned by god without blashpheming against the holyspirit, as far as as im aware it could have only been one thing, but i dont really want to say it.

This was your Higher Self, and you may have had this feeling of not living the way you had planned, getting lost in the game like we all do and feeling like you're letting yourself down, I've also had moments in meditiation or contemplation where I just felt sorry for things in the past, for not being in a terrific position to do alot of good physically, or reach the dreams I've had all my life.

It may have just poured out of you. This is an infinite universe school. I wrote a thread about infinity and how we are all the Many in One. How One is not possible in Infnity, that Infinite Light expands both backwards and forwards to Infinitely and that we are all on different moments of development/progression, infinite endless progression, so there is always a Beyond, this universe/school, and then a Beyond the Beyond, and BEyond that again, including infinitely Higher levels of Our Higher Selves, so we cannot be One, but only Many in One. And here in this world, we are in "time" which is an illusion, for we are in "no time", and really there is not higher or lower, or lesser or greater, in infinity, these are metaphorical terms for what I mean.

This is a thread I wrote to the leaders to turn to love, but its all about Infinity, and the Beyond and our Higher Selves and a look at the nature of life.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you read because I think this is what just happened, and you can go within your heart to connect ot your Higher Self, I talked about a very simple technique, you do so with your feeling, what feels right.

Love & Light!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

hey im on ats again but i keep on seeing these figures in black cloaks walking around in my house and out side t, i think they might be din because that name sounds like its been tossed around and i need to get them out of my house quick fast!! with out the salt or sage brush method

You need an exorcist! Quick, repeat this aloud to the dark spirits circling around you:

"Oh creature of God, in the name of God who created you, in the name of Jesus who saved me, I exorcize you!" (Said by Malachi Martin, deceased exorcist priest, on Coast to Coast in response to caller who was being hounded by scary spirits)

Find an exorcist - a old priest pre John Paul may be able to help, or a rabbi who knows
about these things. Some protestants are exorcists but most don't believe in possession.

Take care my friend!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Time is cycles.... it not one movement its multiple cycles pulling on eachother what ever left your existence is in pieces only a genious could put together heres space noises from nasa www.youtube.com...
Not every planet has a blue sky some are black and clear as space

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxos

ive read many a post but how do you expect people to believe that?? its bat# crazy! the only thing i can suggest is calm down think logically and maybe you will stop imagining things, i really dont see how burning a plant or yelling magic words from an old book is going to protect you from trench coat ghosts(if ghosts do exist)

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

im not crazy there actually there they are spirits

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
interesting

[edit on 19-4-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i also need clairifications of the markings on my head heres a photo that you guys can look at some of it is in a different language.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Paradoxos]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

i'm having a hard time understanding.

pm me where you were at the time of these happenings, were you in bed, or at a certain place, with this i could help out

i need more distinct information on what you were doing at the time of the events

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tylermbell

also things like disorders, medications, sleep efficiency, what you were doing before this happened.

not a skeptic, if you saw it you saw it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i u2u'd you but i need to know what these markings mean and all these markings are on my head after that night.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

you thought that i wasnt going to respond to your post as far as im aware and 6-8 hours was approximate guess oh and you were waiting for me to reply before you responded.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
some of the lettering that you cant see seems that it might be in phoenican and proto hebrew i think i deciphered a word but im not sure if its accurate it said moshe something i think it was moshe ben.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

while i think it could be just coincidental bumps it seems to look like either
3447 or 3:47

does that seem to correlate with anything? could it be a warning you didn't get in time? or something

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join