It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i NEED ANSWERS, NO sceptics PLEASE!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

well its not messianic capabilities thats for sure

There's a halo around your head, mate. That's a religious symbol right there. Either representing your divinity (meaning you're the son of, or are yourself, God) or it's a sign that you're a divine being representing the Sun manifested on Earth. Either way you look at it, the halo 'round your head is a sign of messianic making.

when i origionally stated what i said i was using horrible grammar skills that might make what i said incomprehendable

I'm an English Major man. Grammar, phonetics, linguistics and language are something I know inside-out. You said you were contemplating the meaning of life for 6 to 8 hours. There was nothing incomprehensible about that.

but i know that im still connected to the other side and that time is moving at a different rate of speed

Time is relative to the speed of light, it is a constant in cosmological theories. Time cannot be "disrupted" for you, but still remain the same for us - unless - you have been atomically altered and had your sub-atomic structure changed.

Except, if that happened and you were somehow vibrating at, or beyond, the speed of light you would be incapable of interacting with the objects present to the rest of us: your keyboard, ATS's message board, the chair you're sitting in, the laptop or computer you're at, etc.

i can sense them i can hear them life it doesnt seem like it will ever be the same after that night

I'm a spiritual type of guy. I'm willing to hear you out on this one. Assuming that you hear me out. Pick up on my frequency, read my thoughts, use your mental telepathy to hyperlink to my gray matter. Tell me something I've thought before my next reply on here.

and as for the picture i might post one i just want to keep my identity secret kind of

You've been watching too many movies man. No one can "know you" just by a picture. Unless they're some kind of techno-sorcerer. In which case a simple message board post is all they need. But I'm not pushy. I know everyone is always nervous about posting photos of themselves on the internet.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I see some posters that ridicule or even deny there is no such thing as chakras or they claim to know what's right from wrong.

I'm no expert in this matter and I choose not to be. I've had my experiences and life keeps shoving them down my throat.

I never heard of an experience like yours. But as I read it without considering the possibility that you're making it all up I'll offer you mine two cents.

The religious lay-out of your experience is because that's what you make of it. It's how you are reflecting what you have learned to represent good and evil.
If it is really because your crown chakra that has opened then I'm surprised nobody told you you can close it to.
Just try and focus on it if you're focused imagine you can put a lid on it just like on a bottle. Imagine you place the lid and turn it to close.
The same way also works if you want to open it again. Just turn the other way.I know it sounds stupid but if it is the crown chakra it will work. Trust me.

There is also a way to protect yourself when you're asleep.
But it requires the use of energies and this means your chakras unless you know of another way.
The process is about the same. You imagine yourself to get fully covered with the energy from within. Imagine it's a shield that protects you. when this works simply let it be and imagine to close it's way in. An imaginary lock so to say.
Now when you are a sleep the light that you shine ( same light as the light from another poster.) Becomes invisible for most entities.

It's not a 100% bullet proof but it should work quite well.
Don't let anyone tell you that what you see is from the other side.

IMO there is definitely more to life and this world then we can perceive with just our senses. The idea this comes from the afterlife is silly.
If so it means nobody could ever tell you about it because they died.

But afterlife or not.
Keep in mind that the world does not spin around you. You are a mere part of it. This also counts for any entity you may see. As long as we don't have proof we must assume they are individuals with a plans and ideas that do not necessarily are in your best interests. Try to avoid these situations. if it is about the afterlife and it's a religious one you can pretty much be sure that every entity you encounter is evil itself attempting to lure you deep into the burning depths of hell.

Mind reading and stuff well... I don't really believe in it. But I do know it's pretty easy to sense someones intentions or feelings from far away.
Mind reading however is nothing alike. Maybe not impossible tho.

Also don't let them talk you into this indigo or star child BS. No offense.
It's nothing new that some children or people are more sensitive then others. It comes from this new age religion because that's what IMO it truly looks like and is. Keep away !

Why do I tell all of this ? Because I have experienced more then enough. Mainly negative character. I wish somebody told me at the time.
I have learned to protect what I could protect so I would not be bothered again.Even then there are always exceptions.

I believe anyone is capable of releasing or opening up their conscious mind and get familiar with the energies around.
It is nothing new and is already from our ancient pasts where these ideas were part of the eastern philosophies.

So good luck with it and be well.
In case you are lying here , up yours. ( no offense
)

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I cant say I know exactly what happened to you but I can relate someting similar that happened to me. I was arguing with my gf and I said something like "what about the future?"(thinking things shouldnt be like this) and I was getting angry and the light dimmed. I asked her if she saw it and she didnt and it happened again. I was getting this overwhelming feeling over me like I had before but not so positive this time. I told her I was gonna try and match this feeling/frequency with by brain. I got it so the light stayed dim and I was asking her what i looked like to her and I could barley hear her but she was crying and I finnaly heard her yelling for me to stop. I finally calm her down and she tells me I turned transparent. The light dimmed in a wierd way, like the radius of light decreased, anyway she turned into a lesbian within a month after we were 2gether for 3 years, I can also read minds now, and yes I also have a strong sense of detachment from god. That was a couple years ago and I think god has a different path for people like us so its like you have to reinvent what your concept of god is, you can still see god but you have to look in a different way. You have special talent so god is gonna keep it challenging, I recomend you brace yourself and stand true to what you think is right, because you did find something so secret nobody will believe you unless theyve seen or done it and it will change your life ALOT.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami
your friends would not see the halo around you, you would see it around them. And transformers blowing up? Come on guy, this is too much.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Enigami]
I seriously just died laughing. I am laughing while i write this post. This is the funniest thing i have ever heard in my entire lifetime

wow....I got one hell of a laugh. Thanks for clarifying it enigami. You seriously put a smile on my face and made me laugh like no other

reply to post by DayKnightmare

Humans don't have wings.

AFFLICTION - HEROES AND DEMONS. nice try little man.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

I just had to speak up. This guy has been watching way too many movies.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So you guys are sitting around on mind expanding drugs, and you stay on the computer all night?

Why havent the mods attacked this thread yet?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey don`t be afraid. You should feel lucky. And don`t worry, anytime you tell somebody something they don`t understand, their first impression will be that you must be schizophrenic. It`s not their fault, it`s just the way your mind works, just like it makes sense to you that if you saw something with your own eyes and you know your not crazy, you feel like people should understand. As long as you understand that and dont blame people who dont understand, you should be ok and might meet someone who can help or at least someone with a sympathetic ear. Good Luck I hope you are able to find the meaning of this experience or make peace with it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that from what I`ve heard, your mind reading powers could go away, maybe pretty soon like in a week or two. why? i don`t know. maybe they will go away once you have utilized them to complete part of your purpose, OR maybe they will be taken away if you fail to fully appreciate this gift and start to do what your supposed to do. And it seems to have something to do with God... so I would say maybe you are supposed to help others. At least thats what I would hope for... helping others is the greatest honor. And imagine what you could do if you had some amazing power. Just don`t try to use it for financial gain, that could be just the kind of thing that would make you lose your powers, or worse it could make bad things happen to you. And don`t try to sneak around and make someone else get rich for you, I`m quite sure God would see through such a trick... Again, I wish you good luck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am answering you cold, OP, without reading through all the replies first. You have accessed another, higher dimension of time/space, and what you think is silence is just that, pure energy has no real sound, and no artificial light...what you see it what it is. I too have been here many times. It is a test of sorts, to see what your reaction will be, I suppose. I get these too. Here is a thing that happened to me for over 10 years.

I would suddenly be alone, standing at the peak of an outcropping of a very big mountain, looking out and down at space. The background was always dark, but in the center was always the Sun, half of it sticking up and shining. the planets o our system orbited around it, and all was so very pretty to look at. Then I would hear a sound, like a very pure sound, as if each one of the planets in our system made a tune, and all the tunes together made the finest music I have ever heard. I saw this thing on occasion for over 10 years.

One day, it happened again, and as I looked at it, I suddenly realized that if I were to reach out there and touch the planets, I could in fact destroy it all. I didn't do this, only contemplated the thought. The experience never happened again. The next tests were on a much higher level, and were wholly different in nature. Do not fear, friend, we are all being tested, to weed out leaders in the next life.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
very interesting op. I have some questions.

what did you believe about God before this happened, what do you believe now?

what do you think about Maitreya and Jesus Christ?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It sounds like the first time in which I had an out of body experience.

The first clue being that you saw a difference in time itself.

In this parallel dimension the past and future are for the most part instantaneous.

This is how psychics can "see" into the future.

It is also how my dreams throughout my life have shown me the future.

A western doctor is NOT the person to consult in this case. It is outside of their paradigm of understanding.

Its like taking your computer for a dual boot Windows/Linux O/S installation to an auto technician.

They would only apply their paradigm to your situation, which in this case is Prescription Drugs.
Stay away from ALL Drugs.

Read up on the Tibetan Monks in Lhasa. The western world doesn't understand what their significance is to our world.

What you are describing is part of their training in understanding why we are all here.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In my opinion I think you have been given a rais in life, you can see 1/2 more dimensions or more like hear (as you discribed). I think you should learn to use this in your good and others too. Live whit it, in your next life you will be a better and higher person, dont be afraid of it and learn to live whit it. You will only be given one chance, so dont mess it up.

I had a similar experience, I knew all answers to all questions, from inside. Know that its not you who hear, its someone inside you, it should pass away. I had it as long as I needed it to help some "people".

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Perhaps you delved too deeply in your mediatiation. I find it hard to believe anyone who isnt trained in deep meditation to be able to sucessfully meditate for that length of time without some "help".

If your looking for answers, then look within yourself. Seems to me that you may have been drifting off in slumber and dreampt of all the various possibilities to the meaning of life.

The meaning of life is different for everyone, and can only be answered by yourself! At least that is how i myself believe.

Good luck, hope you find the answers to which you are seeking!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd be checking to see if my interactions are still having an effect,
sounds to me like youre dead.
Youre sure youre not dead, correct?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
sounds a lot like a salvia trip i once had.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Congratulations...welcome to the club. You, my friend, have had an awakening experience. It is known by many names, in many different cultures. Those who have never had one and work as psychiatrists will try to tell you that you have gone crazy, but you haven't. You just had a spiritual awakening.

As far as the transformer blowing up, the same thing happnened to me and another person (on two separate experiences) in our own awakening experiences. When I had my series of awkening experiences, a transformer at work blew up, and it coincided exactly with a spiritual awakening moment. (Trust me, it freaked me out then as much as it is freaking you out now!)

My friend's had the transformer next to her house blow up during a spiritual awakening of her own. It also freaked her out. When we shared our stories, we couldn't believe it!

I don't know exactly why or how it happens, but you are definitely not the first to report this, if it makes you feel any better. (And it makes me feel better to know that it has also happened to more people!)

My best guess is that when a human individual has a major spiritual awakening, something happens in our astra/etheric/energetic bodies that acts like a chain reaction, and moves outward, and when it comes into contact with another major power source (like a transformer), it creates an energy surge??? But, I could be completely wrong...

In any case, you are now the third person I know of (including myself) who has had a transformer blown up (not on purpose!) at the same time when we are having a spiritual awakening.

You may want to read a great book called Spritiual Emergency: When Personal Transformation Becomes a Crisis, by Stanislof Grof, MD. He's a psychiatrist.

I wish I would have had this book after my series of awkening moments.....it would have calmed me down a lot. Instead, I thought I was truly losing my mind and I checked myself into the hospital several times.

Those events can really, really freak a person out if they don't know what's happening. Anyway, I recommend reading that book. Great insight...great explanations.

Nothing is mentioned about transformers blowing up in the book, but if you want a more mystical explanation, ...I almost wonder it's a symbolic sign from the universe, saying: "Congrats, you are on your way to being transformed."

Who knows!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think you should slow down and explain this to us in a more organized way.
You said you were contemplating life and that you felt things were wrong somehow and that humanity should be in a different place (that is what I make of your first paragraph) Did you experience extreme sadness or apathy connected with these thoughts? If your Aura becomes white it is supposedly a sign of extreme illness of body or spirit, perhaps you over "thunk" things to such an extent that it affected your aura. Just a thought, you asked for advice, that is all I have.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

sorry ive been off of the internet for a while but anyways, i wasnt really too sure about my beliefs in god before i was luthern then as i would claim now id probably just claim to be christian, im pretty peaceful but its like when i getspiritually high i get way too high, and my thoughts ruch to fast and all my energy in my body gets stronger my head feels like i could potentially touch everybody on earth with my energy because i have access to everybodies minds i could read everysingle persons mind if i were to concentrate, like what life was like on this other side which is not death but the other side was more peaceful a deffienently had a way peaceful life, but ever since ive been over here lifes been a struggle dont get me wrong home was more peaceful but bad stuff still happens it wasnt heaven as far as im aware unless heaven would be a state of mind but i know heaven is actually a place

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

enigami dont even go there im not lying and im nineteen out of high school which means im not a little kid

Thanks for the videos ill try and make time to watch them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join