It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i NEED ANSWERS, NO sceptics PLEASE!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
im out of highschool and ive alreaady seen the doctor!!! so its not just dread thats happening its something entirely different

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

haha yeah they were potent as hell too...grew em' meself

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

well that would explain while none of the technology was working that night.

#2 when i said it was off the radar it was a figure of speech, meaning it was really abnormally high,
#3 when you say i dont have a spirit i have a soul you would be saying that what i call my spirit would be the energy given off by my soul.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i need actual help not oh mushrooms yummy!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

haha hell yeah, dam bro... shrooms and acid at the same time. i dont have the balls for that, shrooms are crazy enuff for me.

link   
You were pondering upon the meaning of life, just like everyone else in these difficult times, reality of what you see daily over the idealism of how it should be for you.

You believe, through your own understanding that you may have understood why things are the way they are. The answers to it is yours alone and may not necessary be what others believe, for they too, have an idealism of how it should be for themselves.

You experienced a sudden ephiphany of white light. This is something personal, and not to be discounted, for many of the religious do believe such ephiphanies and should not be dismiss right out of hand. But it is personal, and to you alone.

With this experience, you believed that you aquired a wisdom, so profound that it affected your friends around you, coming out with answers that they didn't know you posses.

Some even remarked, whether in jest or real of seeing a 'halo' around you. You cannot stop what others think of you, but you still can be yourself, to be the one whom your own idealism tells you how to be, with new epiphanical wisdom you experienced.

So long as you use such wisdom for the good of all, and not selfishly and not harming others directly or indirectly, enjoy your time on Earth. Keep up with news and do research in your own free time.

Question others on things you do not comprehend, never to accept things 'as it is' or 'its the ways things should be done ( whose one way anyway that is not good for the majority?)'

Reach out and help others as you know how and within your capability, but only for those who seek help and truly require help. Others who do not will have to be touched in their own time and in their own free will.

Peace.

link   
I am a Spiritual Teacher, Psychic/Medium with over 20+ years of supernatural and paranormal experience with the otherside. Id love to be able to help you. In all seriousness, I think I will be able to give you some answers that you are seeking- but I need further clairifaction of your story.

In your first post you stated that

Originally posted by Paradoxos
then i remember hearing a voice saying this is what its like with out him. this is what it is like with out god. i said an apology unlike anybodies ever heard and ive been forgiven for whatever ive done

Does this mean that you felt that you were having an visit by something that is NOT god? ie- a higher intelligence or a dark intelligence? Why would you apologize to this source?

I know what it is like to be visited by an Angel, by the Holy Spirit, and also what it is like to be physically in a realm that is "without god" and you know what I mean, if you experienced this. Im trying to understand what or who may have contacted you in this experiences, because that is pivotal in understanding what type of experience you are actually having.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

sorcery in the new testament has at least two definitions. one is the practice of pharmakopeia (see www.blueletterbible.org... i mean, if you read carefully, you'll find that some words share a common boundary line in a spiritual sense, such as the concept that solomon was a "wise man", which is also the definition of a sorcerer. that the practice of divination is attached to the word "divine". that a divination and a prophecy are very similar in that in both cases, you are receiving information from the divine.
that jesus walked on water, created food and water out of thin air, floated in the air, turned water into wine, healed people without medicine, raised people from the dead, and told us we could do the same thing if we only had the faith. sounds to me like what we have here is the old testament infringing on the new testament. probably the translators assumed a few things they shouldn't have?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

i believe it was a good source because i dont believe i would have said sorry it had to have been a good source right?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

My question is, why were you apologizing???

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

i believe it was because i did something wrong but i dont know what it was, to be completely abandoned by god without blashpheming against the holyspirit, as far as as im aware it could have only been one thing, but i dont really want to say it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

i believe it was a good source because i dont believe i would have said sorry it had to have been a good source right?

There are very high entities in our entire multiverse that exist within the realms of reality and outside of them, that have their own agendas. While it does seem that you had a positive experience, you have to be careful when it comes to trusting anything that "seems like it has good intentions" because the bad ones bath themselves in good intentions. Humans with no experience in telling the difference rarely can tell the distinction, that is why I am warning you to take this entitys message lightly.

While it sounds as if you had your Crown Chakra opened (this explains people seeing a halo around your head) and this also explains your altered perception of reality, which will happen for a few days after the opening. How many days has this been going on now?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

i believe it was because i did something wrong but i dont know what it was, to be completely abandoned by god without blashpheming against the holyspirit, as far as as im aware it could have only been one thing, but i dont really want to say it.

Ok I understand now what you meant. Yes it is terrifying to feel "without god" and totally freak out. But the important aspect of this, is knowing that God does infact exist and we are not alone and the universe isnt ending any time soon!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

I think you may have "tuned in". You sound like you went into a deep meditative state and "connected" to your higher self.

Meditate on the situation. Emotion is a powerful thing.

There is an axiom.

Emotion is the ass that pulls the Ark up the mountain.

link   
apporxiamtely three years and i really have no idea why this happened to me i can really only guess what exactly this means if my head chakras opened as you say my guess is this means that there is no way back to normal consiousness.

link   

Deny Ignorance

i was pondering the meaning of life, and i was mainly thinking about way life should be over the way life is, i started to get angry maybe for reasons on the way life is, and the way people are, its like i connected all the dots and how everything that i said was connected and that it made perfect sense its almost as if i connected everything that life was about almost as if i had discovered what everything was about.

Well,we all can create our own reality.

We all also create our own prisons.

Life CAN be what ever you want it to be all you have to do is visualize it.

Mahatma Gandhi,Anwar Sadat and even Nelson Mandela all wrote about similar experiences while they were incarcerated and in solitary confinement.

After these experiences,their lives changed, almost like divine intervention.

They say each person is actually 3 personalities.

1st is the person other people perceive you to be.The 2nd is who you perceive you are,and the 3rd is the person you really are.

The strange conversation you had was the last last one speaking to the 2nd one.

What you experienced is called "soul searching".

Free yourself from your prison and create a new reality.
'

Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I suggest you get more rest, make sure you stay well fed, and otherwise don't get overly concerned. You are capable of much more that you have been told. You might try switching your thinking from the idea that you have a "spirit" to the idea that you are a spiritual being using a body and very involved with a mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join