It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i NEED ANSWERS, NO sceptics PLEASE!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
SO one night while pondering the meaning of life for approximately 6-8 hours somebody i was starting to realize the way life should be over, the way life is now, as i started connecting these dots i grew angry, all of the sudden this white light comes over me and over my face i tryed moving but i couldnt and there was a moment where every single person dissapeared from existence for a space which i have no idea how long it took. no longer their, there seemed to be no time and all the electronics stopped working but i could still hear them. i can now see them but they arent there they are somewhere else and as the time isnt moving as fast as rate on the otherside as it is now i keep on getting farther away but im not dead what has happened explanation please!!!! i may know some of these answers but i would like an outside perspective looking in.
talked to me that night and some stuff went down that i cant fully understand, i need some help with somebody who has answers
i believe i discovered something too secret. they took over my friend who popped in while no one was there and said we need to talk. then i remember hearing a voice saying this is what its like with out him. this is what it is like with out god. i said an apology unlike anybodies ever heard and ive been forgiven for whatever ive done. and i recently have discovered i can read minds and my friends have seen a halo around my head. and told me about it. what does this mean i get strange visions in dreams now and my spirit is off the radar on one case my spirit was so elevated that when i felt a surge in energy in my spirit i turned around and a transformer exploded.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

Interesting, would like to know what you found out. If you want people to respond to what you saw. I would make your typing proper or they will mostly focus on that.

As for what happened, my guess is that by stumbling on the truth you made yourself a better person and see and experience the world with an understanding of things.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am not sure what happend to you, so I can't be a sceptic about it, but you say this:

i need some help with somebody who has answers

and then you say this:

and i recently have discovered i can read minds

Should people send you a reply via telepathy, or do you expect us to type our answers back to you in a reply?

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
First let me state that I am not a Skeptic. Second let me state that I am not a Physicist so take this analysis with that in mind. I think you may have entered the 4th dimension.

Regards...kk

Edit to add: Reverted to old Avatar so as not to upset westcoast.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Alright I would help you if i knew what you were saying. Please try saying this more clearly. Because honestly I cant really discern what you were doing, who did what to you, what kind of apology to whom, or for what? PM me if you have any clearer way of saying this.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxos...my friends have seen a halo around my head. and told me about it.

As a friend, shouldn't you tell them to go and see a GP?

Your story is interesting, regards.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I'm sorry, but with that Avatar I can't take anything you said seriously.

To the OP:

Have you seen a doctor about all of this? You are describing some pretty wild things and not that I don't believe you, and I am not questioning your sanity, but the best thing would be for you to rule out any biological condition that might be causing hallucinations or abnormal feelings.

If you get a clean bill of health, then start exploring the other possibilities.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If i was all religical i'd say you died... Met Pete the gate guardian, he yelled at you for not beleiving in his boss, yous said your sorries, from what i hear hes pretty forgiving and he sent you back down to your body... Thats all I got on that one

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
but the best thing would be for you to rule out any biological condition that might be causing hallucinations or abnormal feelings.

west coast is right
biological or medical problems

some people with brain tumors tend
to have episodes like you have

see a doctor asap

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
thats crazy i had a similar experience but then again i ingested about 5 dried grams of shrooms, for your situation I recommend the above post, see a doc lol

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i was pondering the meaning of life, and i was mainly thinking about way life should be over the way life is, i started to get angry maybe for reasons on the way life is, and the way people are, its like i connected all the dots and how everything that i said was connected and that it made perfect sense its almost as if i connected everything that life was about almost as if i had discovered what everything was about. this white light came over my head as in christianity when the dove comes over your head as if like the holyspirit came over me or something, and then i tryed moving and my legs wouldnt move just my hands then i say something and everyone dissapeared from existence i came out of it where i could move my legs and i stand up but everyone is still gone and i walk up the stairs and everuthing looked different to me as if it was flat or something the walls had closed in and it was as if nothing was in existence everything was void of life. i tryed turning on the t.v. but it didnt turn on but i could hear it, the clock i cant remember if it said anything because it was a while ago, its almost as if where i was isnt where i am now i know they are still there because i can hear them i can sense them. i know that time isnt moving at the same rate on both sides. and somebody talked through my friend like it was inside my friends body but it wasnt my friend they say we need to talk, i believe this is when i broke out of what was happening and went upstairs, and while i was upstairs after the t.v. didnt turn on or maybe it was right before that. i hear a voice that tells me this is what it is like with out him this is what it is like with out god. i say that im sorry unlike anything youve ever heard or will hear. My spirit is elevated to a level that you couldnt believe some people freak out and get really angry at me because they now somethings going on and its like they want answers from me, but they are to afraid to ask and at another time my friends saw a halo around my head.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i know i dont have medical problems if people are seeing a light around my head it means im not crazy.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

Well if other people are seeing the light around your head then you arent crazy, but they probably are.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When someone hallucinates, hears other people's thoughts/reads minds, comes to believe that they are of cosmic significance, and expresses themself incoherently, it's often because they are experiencing some mental dysfunction. This stuff happens quite often, and quite often it's reported on ATS. Your experiences are real and there is a real reason for them, but the reason is that something in your head isn't working quite right. When you can't move your legs and you're seeing things "differently" it's because something is wrong. That's not what's supposed to happen.

These are powerful experiences your having, and they often make people do things that they can't undo. If you really think something special is happening, you should have no problem at least talking to a doc about it. Just rule out mental disorders first. What you are reporting are symptoms of mental dysfunction. I know it's hard to hear, and maybe I'm wrong and you'll turn out to be the one guy who's having hallucinations because he has penetrated into a deeper reality, but just to be sure, how about you run all this by a doctor right away? If it's nothing, you can pursue your spiritual jounrey and uncover profound truths. All that I suggest is that you get a professional opinion first.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
In your original posting, before you re-worded everything you said that you "contemplated the meaning of life" for anywhere between 6 and 8 hours. Now, I'm not a skeptic when it comes to meditation and other spiritual exercises. I meditate three times a day myself. However, I just have to ask it: how did you meditate on such a simple, empty concept as 'the meaning of life' for such a lengthy period of time?

As for the actual experience, it's too choppy and filled with contradictory statements about lost time, slowed time, faster-than-time beings, meetings with extra-dimensional beings, and Christian religious appeal for me to believe that what you had was a legitimate experience. Maybe you accidentally fell asleep and your synapses in REM state started to rapid-fire various thoughts and memories you had concerning spiritual, religious and conspiratorial ideas.

Which is why you believed your friend was possessed, that extra-dimensional beings taught you the meaning of life, that God was connected with possession, that psychic powers (sorcery) would also be connected to God and such. God damns such actions and abilities numerous times in the Bible. I'd say you had a really, really psychedelic dream, or a really, really interesting hallucinogenic trip.

As for people seeing a halo around you, or your "aura" causing catastrophe around you, I'll need to see some proof of this before I evaluate any messianic capabilities you may, or may not have. Could you videotape your energy aura causing some kind of destruction? Or maybe a video of your friends showing us your halo? Actually, if you even can just take a picture of yourself we might be able to see your halo.

That's all I can offer you though.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxos
i know i dont have medical problems if people are seeing a light around my head it means im not crazy.

That's really not an appropriate diagnostic criterion. People with mental disorders are generally incapable of diagnosing themselves. Imagine if a crazy person went into his psychiatrists office and said, "People are seeing light around my head, so I can't be crazy." That's not how it works. If you were crazy, you would think that you weren't crazy, that's the whole thing. You can read countless reports on ATS and elsewhere from people who tell stories just like yours, and who even write just like you do; with very little structure or logical narrative. I'm telling you this happens to people all the time, and all the time they think that it's real.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

well its not messianic capabilities thats for sure when i origionally stated what i said i was using horrible grammar skills that might make what i said incomprehendable but i know that im still connected to the other side and that time is moving at a different rate of speed. i can sense them i can hear them life it doesnt seem like it will ever be the same after that night and as for the picture i might post one i just want to keep my identity secret kind of.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abiotx
thats crazy i had a similar experience but then again i ingested about 5 dried grams of shrooms, for your situation I recommend the above post, see a doc lol

Jesus Christ 5 grams? No wonder you saw what you saw!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

i know i have already been to the doctor to check it out, he gave me antidepressents and that was it but i still have experiences like this, they saw the light around my head after i was on my medications so i know that this is real.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I had epiphany experiences in my younger, "greener" days, but imagine that, I could never remember what they were the next day. I am not discrediting your experience, but you have to imagine how this sounds.

First, how old are you? You dont have to be specific, but are you still in highschool? Just out of highschool? Next, do you use illicit drugs or alcohol? Have you snuck a few Vicoden out of your moms bathroom cabnet?

When I was younger, prior to my more "rowdy" "daze", I had an experience that still bothers me to this day. I was lying in bed one morning, alone in the house. It was not a school day, (junior in highschool at the time), and my mother had taken my bro to a dentist appointment leaving me alone. I decided it was time to get up, and as soon as my feet hit the floor it felt as though a shock wave went through my body. I suddenly felt like I was expanding and contracting, filling up all the space in the room, then shrinking down to a tiny speck.

This expanding and contracting was happening very rapidly which was very disorienting, and I staggered down the hallway into the living room. I collapsed a few times in the process, and finally ended up passing out cold on the floor. I woke up a few hours later, and had apparently made it the rest of the way across the room and onto the couch while passed out. I felt excellent upon waking, except for the feeling of dread that I had from not knowing what had happened.

I have never figured out what this was, as I was always a very healthy kid with no medical issues or conditions. I chalk it up to something medical, but I never have been certain of that. I dont know if any of this story helps you, but I thought Id share.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join