It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of life on Mars?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by illustro

www.flickr.com...@N03/3615654022/in/photostream/ If I told you 3 years ago that the face was blacked out and actually is alive with a pet in its lap would you have believed me in 2007 ? Would you believe me 3 years from now in 2013?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I can't rely on Flickr (above post) to render a pic when needed.

Now here is what has been happening since 2004 especially,but really long beforehand.The picture of the "Statue" in the press has a blacked out face.If NASA was truthful,they would have corrected the black face pic with the real detailed face pics I'm presenting.Nasa ,you would think, would want to correct any misunderstanding about their billions of dollars domain.Clarity,truthfulness,disclosure of information,scientific fact are what NASA should be all about.No,you think wrongly,with your face blackened.Why the big black-face?Is your face DIRTY ? Wow ,I totally forgot what's in the Sandmarie's lap,her pet snake.Ok The head is as big as hers.She may be about a foot tall for general scale.I can't see if her legs end in feet or she has a lower snake body,but it seems the legs do split and are divided.Other samples could back this up later.But the snake in lap is not visible in the black-faced pics because it's deliberately masked out.Look at the large eyes for comparison.The 2 subjects look toward Spirit rover.Having 2 not one but 2 lifeforms embracing each other is a great shot.But Nasa blew it and covered up,stinking of a cover-up agenda denying life on Mars.How does the black-face statue have such an uncomfortable POSE with the arm hanging in mid-air FOR NO REASON ? The head of the snake the arm is resting on has been DELIBERATELY washed out,severely edited as a lie to deny that snake is even in the photo.When I designed the rovers,1987 I had no idea that 24 years later I'd have to be explaining this stuff. People are blind,so it takes backtracking,persistence and backbone to present truth when it's too uncomfortable or inconvenient for the NASA agenda.There's a bunch of side-tracking and misdirection like a magic show for the rubes.If you feel like a MARK when NASA describes water on Mars still possible,please yawn very loudly.
edit on 10-2-2011 by vze2xjjk because: I actually think you CAN handle the truth,and I would be insulting you to think otherwise.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

im sorry this is just taking me to a website

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

I just proved you wrong in my post above.Others continue to prove you wrong,which makes you a disinfo agent,even if you are just misunderstanding the facts or too lazy to find out.That's a dis-service to lay down and die rather than struggle to thrive.By spreading dis-info you are part of the problem and not the solution.Sure Nasa covers up evidence,but they also make mistakes,major mistakes. Do you remember in the 60's when all those rockets blew up on the launch pad and even killed people? Trial and error.
Don't be THAT GUY who denies life on Mars,or that NASA makes mistakes.You may end up laughing like a MARTIAN.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Guys, let's face it. There is good evidence that microbial and maybe even simple muti-cellular life evolved on Mars while it was wet and viable. But to continue to point to friggin rocks and scream about a NASA cover up just makes us all look like fools, does it not?

Seeing things in rocks in no different than seeing things in clouds.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

certainly looks like a statue but I can't make out the snake that your talking about?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jetman86

i12.photobucket.com...
I just find the naysayers have no backbone when presented with evidence that supports life on Mars because they are status quo types who don't want to be upset with new facts because of some religious agenda or disinfo agents who actively stir up negation of ANY alien finds.Some are even paid to come here and detract from real researchers and harrass.That's unscientific and disingenuous.Does ATS weed them out?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

All I see are mountains, some hills and sand dunes? What exactly am I supposed to be looking at?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Amazing,sorry if misunderstanding.The above post comment was in no way meant for you and your legit question.The snake has its head firmly planted in HER"sandmarie/not statue" lap with two large round bulging eyes,looking at the rover,and has its body wrapped on her right side below her right arm.The lady's arm is NOT hanging in MID-AIR because it is resting on the snake's head.The female's head is roughly the same size as the snake's head.If you cannot see the lady's crotch you are NOT able to see the lady's crotch because the snake's head is laying there in the lap.If the snake's head were not blocking the lady's crotch,she'd be alone and you could tell better if she was wearing clothes.I don't see clothes on her.I see her face and the snake's face looking at the rover.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join