It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of life on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A very interesting image showing what looks like industrial activity on mars? You decide.

ufo-sightings.info...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
that's interesting. I'd love to know what scale this is. how big it is.

it also looks like a string of structures in a line to the left - like a road with a reflective surface or light coming from one of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername

that's interesting. I'd love to know what scale this is. how big it is.

it also looks like a string of structures in a line to the left - like a road with a reflective surface or light coming from one of them.

Yeah, I was having those same exact thoughts when I saw that. That does almost look like some sort of liquid being sprayed into the atmosphere also.

I dunno how else to explain it really.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
A very interesting image showing what looks like industrial activity on mars? You decide.

ufo-sightings.info...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

There is no sign of anything except what is claimed by minds running wild. Even with the enhancement, nothing is solid, only speculation. You can read whatever you want into that image and the end result will always be your imagination. NASA has probably millions of images. Can you imagine speculating on all of them?

We're millions of miles away and all you have are photos and videos that, so far, have shown nothing worth taking to the bank. It's always up to the person looking at the photo, not someone else's speculation.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That doesn't look like a nozzle spraying anything.

It looks like normal ground to me, you can see similar color ground right around that whole area. It's just the shape that has some seeing something that isn't there.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
just looks like the boring surface of mars to me, but then again some people see what they want to see.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
G'dat All,

I must agree with the skeptics on this one, sorry, I fail too see anything credible.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Looks like all the mars anomalies to me.

Mostly immagination and a picture of an empty mars.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

holy !@#$ i think yer' on to somethin!

oh yeah...i finally found waldo behind that rock there

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What might be better than the YouTube video might be looking at the actual image... As several here have mentioned - you watch such a video and the creator puts arrows and bubbles indicating locations of stuff... and then of course you see what is described.

Instead take a look at the hi-res image for yourselves and decide:

Hi-Res GIF showing the Mars Image

My personal opinion is that if you look long enough on any surface the size of a planet, you're going to find pretty much anything... I'm gonna go and look for some pink rocking horses...

TTFN

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Abiotx

Yeah it is pretty much proof, but not just proof. 100% UNDENIABLE OMG PROOF UFO MARS OVNI.

reply to post by askbaby

Is that right near cydonia? It looks like it but im not sure.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I found something weird on Google maps:

Looks like they blurred out water... if water is on Mars, life on mars is almost guaranteed

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shawnieboy

lol nope your thinkin too small, the conspiracy is much bigger than that
what it really is, is a giant barcode

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. After it was pointed out, it did look like spray but again the resolution...you just can't be sure. Even if it's just ground, there's some pretty interesting stuff there, deserving of a much closer look. Now a video of that at a much closer point of view "would' be proof -one way or the other-but alas, we aren't there yet.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by amazing]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Lol seriously it kind of looks like water was blurred out. At the edges of the blur, it looks like the end of lakes, and inside the blur you can see what appears to be water

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I can totally see the anomalies, but as many has pointed out, it's a big possibility that it's our trickster minds that are seeing shapes and signs that aren't there. And when we don't know what the supposed size of these "objects" are, and the resolution is too small, it might be a little premature to call it proof. But anyway, S&F for the find!

I certainly look forward to the Russians landing on Phobos, they should be able to really get some good close ups of Mars. In that matter I think Phobos itself actually could be a more interesting subject for study. 1/3 hollow!?

Didn't Obama say he plans a manned mission to Phobos?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNorthernLight

Didn't Obama say he plans a manned mission to Phobos?
Enough about obama already lol

I forgot the mention i just smoked some "Northern lights"

i seriously got tired of seeing obama name...You people voted for him. Why does he show up in a aliens and ufo thread.

If obama want's to go to mars...Let him go and he can take all of nasa with him

Honestly no one really cares truthfully.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I put the original hi-res image into photoshop and took a look at it. Like many of the other images of Mars I have seen, I think there are things there which are of intelligent design and not naturally occurring processes.

This is another situation where I get really upset that we have military satellites orbiting Earth that can read a newspaper lying on the ground and we spend hundred of millions of dollars to go take photos of Mars and all WE see is miserable low definition crap.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I honestly don't think there is anything high tech on the surface that we can see... I mean honestly we are talking about alien bases...

Explain

Whatever happened to george Bush's Star Wars?

Imagine approaching our planet!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

I agree and couldn't of said it any better

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join