It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed that Leo Zagami might be mentally unstable?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I recently watched all the first part of Project Camelot's interview with Leo Zagami and noticed that he seems to have a VERY big tendency to go on a tangent, ranting on and on about unrelated issues, and not answering the questions directly. The interviewer had to continually "rein him in" in order to keep him on the subject (and she did it very skillfully I might add!) and, even then, he frantically jumped from topic to topic.

Having studied traditional psychology and "New Age" psychology for most of my life (which stemmed from my "Neo-like" unhappiness with the world as a teenager), I can clearly see something is wrong with him. I would tend to think it's some type of ADD-like problem. That ADD is a heinous invention of the Psychiatric-Pharmaceutical cartel, to make money and drug little children, is beside the point. What I'm saying is that Zagami does seem to have something wrong with him that fits the supposed "symptoms" of ADD or something similar.

I mean, we hear a lot about how the Elite traumatize their own children from a young age, to create MPD, etc, meaning that this entire Tribe is basically a bunch of Super-Rich, Power-mad Psychopaths. Well, Mr. Leo Lyon seems to have proven this contention triumphantly, by his highly irregular behavior. And this is not the only instance he has acted very strange in an interview as many of you might already be aware of.

What are your thoughts on this?? Are we basically ruled by insane individuals that need to be deposed ASAP? This would explain why the world is in the terrible state it is in, if you ask me...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

Leo Zagami may be unstable, I don't know. But watching his iinterview I can't stop laughing because of his accent. The more I try not too the more it gets worse. This phrase kills me: "Everything in plan, so for the end of times, the jews will have their land."

It sounds like a borat outtake.
But he does have some interesting information... I don't know.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well to say he's mentally unstable because he goes off on tangents is going a bit too far. Going off on tangents within a framework, according to some psychologists who are baseball fans, of which only 17% like cooking in the nude, will say that going off on tangents within that same desired framework, unless it's a house frame or perhaps a picture frame from the Hague School which specialized in the Romanticism Period of Art at the time, of said-forth period, colon, or semi-colon, actually shows a high level of intelligence mixed in with a low car mileage rate of those different psychologists from the same era as their predecessors who liked Baseball Art from the Romanticism Period, but the frame from said art was actually different, thus completing the tangent and proving the Intelligence Quotient to be true of the supposed "mentally challenged" who enjoys the cooking of the psychologist because the chances it was prepared in the nude was far-fetched only because the sentence of the explanation was longer than the average and had a tendency of reaching the paragraph status and when initially read seemed confusing but otherwise understood after proofreading the documents that came with the art and authored by said psychologists who drove it there in full dress.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I like his ideas about Masonic schism and positive change from within the hierarchy. This would be far more effective than the traditional definition of revolution because it deals specifically with power that exists above governments.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, having bi-polar myself, I can tell you that people with bi-polar disorder, when they are in a manic, often do the same. They have the racing thoughts and they have an ability to interrelate seemingly unrelated topics.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Ok...so he probably does have something like bi-polar disorder, right? I can sense smth wrong there, whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well,I think this person has NO credibility at all.

He is a fraud and I too believe he has been manipulated or coerced in to saying what he has stated.

Leo Lyon Zagami

.... and noticed that he seems to have a VERY big tendency to go on a tangent, ranting on and on about unrelated issues, and not answering the questions directly.

Are we basically ruled by insane individuals that need to be deposed ASAP?

These are amusing and interesting statements.

Whom are you actually speaking of?

This guy does too go off on tangents.

Like this one.

Before you start the video,LOOK at the people in the audience,they ALL seem to be hypnotized.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
At 2:15 he says he is the messiah. Also, i read somewhere that his family claims he suffers from mental instabilities.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

That's what it seems to be to me. A person who is bi-polar, at least when they are manic, are ultra aware. I mean, it's almost like a Cosmic consciousness. Everything is magnified ten-fold. A leaf can fall and you can hear it hitting the earth. It's weird.

The human mind is not equipped at this stage of its evolution to handle all of this exterior stimuli. That is what drives a bi-polar person "mad." Their mind literally explodes because of all of the input.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Delusions of grandeur are also a part of bi-polar disorder. LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I remember when I read his blog.
It´s was in time when projectcamelot firstly interviewed him.

He was writing blog about his fighting with his "illuminati-agent" wife about their child. Suddenly his wife started to write responses to this blog and their communication overgrowth to big flame war.

But there was a big problem with these post. Both from him and from her contained SAME misspells and grammatical errors.

So it was clearly obvious that all of these posts were written by same person.

After this I realized that he suffers from schizophrenia or similar mental disorder.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Zmurfix]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think its the reality that the world is run by unstable people, that would be seen as that if they where not in those positions. The system works so it brings out the unstable side of people, and only those get to the top.

The system of priests telling the rulers what to do is what is going on in this world, and it probably always will be.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Like this one.

I hereby give you the "best all time reply" award! I watched the vid and couldn't stop laughing! My God...what on EARTH was he talking about??...

I wish I was there. That's better than an Eddie Murphy show...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Some help he was in giving voice to finding any Illuminati
workings.

Like how long do the Illuminati figure oil money from Arab and
Islamic law countries will continue to erode the Illuminati ranks.

Illuminati rejection of the anti oil agenda of Tesla has got to
be the biggest bubble ever.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012

Like this one.

I hereby give you the "best all time reply" award! I watched the vid and couldn't stop laughing! My God...what on EARTH was he talking about??...

I wish I was there. That's better than an Eddie Murphy show...

Leo had to act crazy because the jesuits grabbed him, he is not crazy ,he said to much in a rant one day and it caused trouble,believe me Leo dosent even act that crazy after a night of drinking vodka and smoking fat ones.
I agree with you that was some reply, 2012 we will have 7 years of tribulation [il mio picolo angelo][ti amo tribulation] lol leo is a laugh

Leo does be buzzing half the time and he was making a fool of kerry cassidy in the film,thee was a reason he was going off point.

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: missing f

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Mr Zagami debunked:
www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Mr Zagami debunked:
www.masonicinfo.com...

I agree with you micpsi,he is full of it
,he is a funny chap though,did you see him at a presidental debate in the front seat? He sure does get his head in strange places

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Mr Zagami debunked:
www.masonicinfo.com...

masonicifno????!!???

you cannot be serious! you actually believe a single word from that site? unless, of course, u are a disinfo agent...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012

Mr Zagami debunked:
www.masonicinfo.com...

masonicifno????!!???

you cannot be serious! you actually believe a single word from that site? unless, of course, u are a disinfo agent...

How about addressing the message, not the messenger? Unless, of course, you don't like having evidence placed in front of you that contradicts what you want to believe?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Read Political Ponerology. Explains people in power and how their thinking processes work.

I bought the book for $26.00 - you can get it free in pdf format in the link below (hurry before it is taken down like everything else free now). Click on Download file.

www.4shared.com...

So what's special about Political Ponerology? For starters, it utilizes a holistic synthesis of psychology and sociology to create a new science to help explain why "evil" (more on the term later) periods occur in human history. The book is long and aimed at people with some psychological background so the "why" can be explained in a relative nutshell as follows:

[ A specific rare breed of homo sapiens (a.k.a. clinical psychopaths constituting .6% of population) are incapable of proper emotional empathy due to specific inherited neural arrangement of their frontal lobe. There are also some people with similar emotional retardation due to environmental damage in frontal lobe area (think Mike Tyson, Wilhelm II, Stalin, and the famous Phineas Gage).

"The common factor in the varieties of this anomaly is a dull pallor of emotion and lack of feeling for the psychological realities, an essential factor in basic intelligence.... The average intelligence of the psychopath, especially if measured via commonly used tests, is somewhat lower than that of normal people, albeit similarly variegated. Despite the wide variety of intelligence and interests, this group does not contain examples of the highest intelligence, nor do we find technical or craftsmanship talents among them.... They learn to recognize each other in a crowd as early as childhood, and they develop an awareness of the existence of other individuals similar to them."

"
Although he deliberately cheats others and is quite conscious of his lies, he appears unable to distinguish adequately between his own pseudointentions, pseudoremorse, pseudolove, etc., and the genuine responses of a normal person. His monumental lack of insight indicates how little he appreciates the nature of his disorder. When others fail to accept immediately his "word of honor as a gentleman", his amazement, I believe, is often genuine. His subjective experience is so bleached of deep emotion that he is invincibly ignorant of what life means to others."

When these types take over leaderships of ideological/political/religious/social movements by clawing to the top or being born into wealth/power, their personalities..........(goes on about the characteristics these type of people have. To finish article go to source link below (page 2)

Source: www.associatedcontent.com...

I have two back up copies on thumb drives and a hard copy because this single book is most significant and really explains evil.

To know your enemy, to know their thinking process is half the battle and this single book gives one an insight into how the mind of most people that hold positions of power think.............cannot recommend this book highly enough.

And yes, the guy seems mentally unstable to me, but another post said that some individuals get to such a sensitive state they have to "tangent off" in order to not go completely mad."

As far as the brain works, we are still in the dark ages..........we are all different, that is what makes a human a human.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join