It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Mayor Expresses Doubt About Obama's Citizenship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I Jean Paul Zodeaux am a citizen of the United States, and if I ask for copy of the POTUS birth certificate to settle the issue of legitimacy and am told I have no right to such a copy, I will definitely view that as suspicious. This is a no brainer, Wuk, if the man is legitimately born here in the U.S. then why not settle the issue? From the top, (he), down, (you), instead of simply putting the issue to rest instead silly arguments are made and pointless and wasted effort placed on trying to turn the tables on those who are simply asking this matter be laid to rest. Not by taking pictures of a smoking gun and posting them on the internet, but by submitting this smoking gun as actual evidence in an actual court of law. Your silliness in attempting to make this about me insisting Hawaii should give me a copy of his birth certificate, (while not an uncommon tactic with you), comes off as you running out of ideas.

If Obama won't man up and settle this issue then his employers are going to continue to make this an issue, and if you hope to some how deflate this issue with your own rhetoric you are going to have to do better than this. If Obama wants to claim 4th Amendment rights to keep his birth certificate from the people, do you honestly believe this will strengthen his case? If this ever does get to a court of law, this 4th Amendment argument becomes moot, you understand that don't you?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sremmos
There is no way the NWO you believed put him in power would choose him were that not the case.

I don't necessarily believe that.

I don't think the NWO would care where the person was born. In fact, I think they'd get a big laugh out of it just for breaking the rule and knowing the population couldn't do anything about it.

That doesn't mean I believe he was born in Kenya. I just think any secret society would care less about where he was born and more about his appeal to people, his control or opinion and his ability to "get elected" without a big controversy. Obama fit the bill to a 'T'. He's easily manipulated by those with influence and can rattle a good saber when he feels the need.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The NWO would not care ideologically but they would care pragmatically.

If the NWO really is in a place of world power, about to come to globalization, guess what, that means the NWO knows how to play the game.

The NWO might now 'care' where the president is from from an ideological standpoint but they would certainly care from a "let's not mess up our plans" standpoint.

You are relying on a dues ex machine, this is not the movies. You are being mislead by disinformation, it's not your fault, your intentions are good, but it's time to wake up.

They would not put someone in power who could be removed for ineligibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Lmfao. Obama nuking bald eagles. The thought of that was too funny. But the silver lining to all this: we birthers now have a demeaning label that makes the other side sound just as naive as they claim us to be." Take that trusters! You know what you all are? You're just a bunch of dirty,no good,crazy trusters! Y'all are the most trusting trusters that ever trusted!"

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I'm not sure what troubles me the most. That you make veiled threats regarding the POTUS:

Originally posted by MaxBlack
He's the President of Obama Nation now, and only an assassin is going to remove him.

Or that you refuse to accepted he was duly elected by the majority vote by the citizens of the United States in a fair and open election:

Obama = 66,882,230 (53%)
McCain = 58,343,671 (46%)
Source

He's "IN" now like a blood sucking field tick and he will not ever remove himself from the host which he and others feed on his own. You see, blood sucking ticks don't ask permission to feed off of the dog, because the tick thinks it owns the dog and no tick of a dictator is ever going away mad, they will only go away when they are horizontal.

So the "tick" did not jump on, he was placed there by the citizens of our great land.

Your utter hatred and spite of the sitting President of the United States of America serves as a chilling testament to the dangerous fever pitch inspired by the likes of Beck, Lindbaugh and Bachmann on the mental midgets of America. Your threats are hereby duly noted for all to see. Hollow and misguided as you may be, you represent the sad state of the ignorance that permeates legitimate discussion.

And people wonder why "Birthers" are referred to as the lunatic fringe. You make it crystal clear.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
At first the birthers were funny, but it's kind of sad now.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The questions surrounding President Obama's birth won't go away until he becomes a Caucasian. If Obama were a white Democratic president nobody would be questioning where he was born. He was born in Hawaii. He has provided the birth certificate. Officials of the State of Hawaii have certified that the certificate they have in their files for President Obama is correct. And then there is the Honolulu newspaper's notice of his birth published 2 days after his birthday from information they got from the hospital - not the parents, not the family, not the friends, from the hospital's records. Honolulu papers don't get their information about births in Honolulu from what at the time was a British Crown Colony. Sorry but the questioning of where President Obama was born verges on, and in some cases is, racist.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abiotx
At this point, does Obama's citizenship even matter...
I mean c'mon the damage is done.

You said it all, the damage is done and the damage still continues.

Forgive them for they know what they have done. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Your just as ignorant on the subject for and two, you need to look up what ignorant means. If your not ignorant on it then by all means, show us his real birth certificate. Just because some one has an opinion doesn't make them deranged. I was always tought in the military to look for tail tell signs, to look for the out of the ordinary and when some one is going to extreme measures to NOT show they're birth certificate, it's obviouse he has something to hide. I'ts always been like that. If someone goes out of they're way and spend 2 million dollars to hide his authentic birth certificate, AGAIN, obviously there there is something to hide. That doesn't make anyone crazy, ignorant, retarded, deranged, whatever you wanna call it because they want to see his REAL birth certificate and if he doesn't show it these people think he's hiding something. That is not crazy!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover

you must be black aern't you? There is nothing racist about this question. Obama has beat around the bush with the people of America. we dont care about newspaper columns or hospital records, that can be fabricated. An authentic birth certificate can't be and he has yet to show us. It's that simple. people dont care what a newspaper says or the hospital. They just want the truth and there is nothing racist about that. Im tired of people like you pulling the racist card, it's ok for a black person to call a caucasion white boy but if a caucasion called a black guy "black boy" that would be racist.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I feel the same way...people who want to disclaim his citizenship, are the same people who are RACIST!!!!! Most people on this site knows that "We The People" don't have true control over who is in office. Our government wants him there. They put him there. I don't give a sh*t about where he is from....the real question(like I stated before) is WHY WAS OBAMA put into office???? Obama is a puppet as was Bush. The real power is unforeseen. Lincoln and Kennedy were our last free will Presidents..those two Presidents went against the puppet master and they were murdered for it too.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

You're right. Those things are crazy, What is also crazy though, is that your ead somewhere that Obama has spent 2 million dollars to hide his Kenyan birth records.

If you demand to see his real BC, then I demand to see proof of 2 million dollars spent to cover it up. You don't know that for sure. That is a lie being internetted. But by all means, give us a reputable link to this claim.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Amazing what lengths the trusters will go to to qualify their beloved leader.
the guy is runing the country and they continue to stand by him. I wonder what it will take to get them to wake up? what if Obama said "HA! suckers! I am a Kenyan!! Bawaaaahaaa!!! you trusters fell for it!" would you finally wake up or would you say " you are mistaken Mr. Obama Oh great one, you were born in Hawaii sir"

[edit on 18-4-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Being taxed by a black man costs exactly the same amount as compared to being taxed by a white man, guys.

Why are you guys so inclined to believe that he has spent 2 million in cover up money, yet reject the BC on the internet. I'll tell you why. It is because you already have a preconceived, bias opinion of him. You do not want him in office so you cling to every theory that pops up. Has any birther ever looked at the debunked evidence and debunked it themself? No. They spread the lies and blindly accept them. Yet when there is a BC around they call out forensic experts lol. It's so obvious that it's amusing at this point.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
@xbwompx
It should not be about race, but I can't help feeling that people on here are targeting him because they are bitter about having a Black President. Everybody that is focused on his birth nationality is missing the bigger picture. We are being distracted. They(our government) have an agenda for Obama. Our government wants him there. Bush was placed into office and a lot people bitched about that because they felt he cheated his way into office. Bush did not cheat sh*t. He was placed there just like Obama. We all see what the puppet master told Bush to do...we need to focus on what the puppet master has for Obama.
Side note: Black people are way more racist and vocal than Whites are...then Blacks turn around(not all) and get mad when Whites use the term Black boy- when they use the word/term White boy. Kramer has nothing on Chris rock......he calls White people crackers all the time and nobody says anything about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
Amazing what lengths the trusters will go to to qualify their beloved leader.
the guy is runing the country and they continue to stand by him. I wonder what it will take to get them to wake up? what if Obama said "HA! suckers! I am a Kenyan!! Bawaaaahaaa!!! you trusters fell for it!" would you finally wake up or would you say " you are mistaken Mr. Obama Oh great one, you were born in Hawaii sir"

[edit on 18-4-2010 by joey_hv]

And conversely it is amazing at what lengths the recreational klan will go to to spread lies and then not have the spine to admit they're racist.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jade monroe

Your right, some people just dont want him in because he is black, some people dont want him in because of what he is doing to this country, some people want him in only because he is black. I am white, I have no problem with a black president, asain, mexican whatever, as long as we have a leader that is ethical and does whatever he/she can to do what is morally right. Obama is not doing what is right and he's doing a good job gutting this country from inside out! The people do have the right to question his eligibility of president, we the people have the right and doing so is not crazy in anyway shape or form. The people of america hasn't seen anything from him and if he did produce an authentic BC we wouldn't be going through this right now. Some things are obvious. Anywho, thats all I wanna see, thats not so crazy, I can produce a BC, if I can im sure the pres. most def. can.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xBWOMPx
reply to post by kinda kurious

...it's obviouse he has something to hide. I'ts always been like that. If someone goes out of they're way and spend 2 million dollars to hide his authentic birth certificate, AGAIN, obviously there there is something to hide.

AS I've posted before: AN OUTRIGHT BIRTHER LIE.

Please see this chart (link below) and pay attention to right hand column:
(CAUTION: Reading and Comprehension skills required.)

1 Note: Birthers claim that Obama has spent "millions" of dollars defending all the birther claims. As shown in this chart, Obama's personal (or campaign) attorneys have appeared only in a very very few number of cases

Birther Score card

The FACTS, as they say, are stubborn.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am new here to ATS...so please don't take this as a dumb question, but why do some people like joey hv have the word "ignore" next to their name or post?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Whatever our opinions are doesn't really matter in the long run what does matter and is a fact, not an opinion is, he has yet to produce an authentic BC, I dont care about that digital one that was created on the net. He has yet to show the people of America his authentic birth certificate which the people of america are entitled to see and again, there is nothing racist about this matter!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join