It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Mayor Expresses Doubt About Obama's Citizenship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Click me

whatreallyhappened.com...

and me

P.S I know you guys can read and I am guessing most of you are not blind

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I am saying that for every American who wants a copy of that birth certificate for themselves, so they don't have to rely upon internet magic, are entitled to it.

Internet magic? Just because you saw it on the internet does not make it internet magic. It was not made on the internet, it was not made for the internet. What you are seeing on the internet are PHOTOGRAPHS that were taken for VISUAL confirmation for people like you. If the only place you saw it was on the internet, that is your problem. It is out there for you to see. Having your own personal copy is pretty stupid in my opinion.

If a copy were issued to every single American, what kind of logic tells you that could not be faked? The only difference between being online and getting your own copy would be the stupid waste of tax dollars to do that.

So tell me, just how would you use your own personal copy to verify it's validity? Can you tell me that?

Barak Obama is not any schmoe that was born in Hawaii, if indeed that is the case, Obama is the President of the United States and given the requirement by Constitution to be President, the request of any person able to prove citizenship in the U.S. must be acknowledged as legitimate.

Yeah yeah yeah. Repeat that clap trap in every post and maybe that will work on. I get it. He is president, constitution, blah blah blah.
It has all been done.

So please explain to me how having your own copy would be any better than looking at a photograph online or anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Given that the Constitution is clear on matters of citizenship for Presidency and the origin of birth, and given that it is We the People who are Obama's employers, and given that in order to put this matter to rest, Hawaii simply releasing the document to the employer's of Obama,

No, thats not how it works. The constitution clearly leaves the issue of eligibility to that of congress and the electors (the speaker in particular) and in this case the president was confirmed as president under such guidelines. In addition to that no where in the constitution is it specific that the president must release documentation to the full satisfaction of citizens. By your assumption any citizen can refuse to believe documentation from the president and he is obligated and Im sorry, thats not how it works.

You are correct that the people are the 'employers' of the president, but the people who question president are in a minority, are those who oppose him in anycase. They dont reserve that right.

might go a long way in putting this issue to rest.

The birther issue is just an extension of a long line of issues opposing voters have on the president. Him releasing further documentation will not change that fact. In addition to that people refuse to accept the fact the short form was verified by Hawaiian officials. Merely releasing a long form will not do alot of difference. At this point any demand for more documentation from the president is just that of people wanting him to respond to the fact they dont like him.

Obama would have to supply his original birth certificate as evidence,

The people who accuse him of not being born on American soil, the burden of proof rests on them. He has gone through the proper process to prove his eligibility. If certain citizens want more they will have to prove injury and thus far they have not done so, you have not done so.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Internet magic? Just because you saw it on the internet does not make it internet magic. It was not made on the internet, it was not made for the internet. What you are seeing on the internet are PHOTOGRAPHS that were taken for VISUAL confirmation for people like you. If the only place you saw it was on the internet, that is your problem. It is out there for you to see. Having your own personal copy is pretty stupid in my opinion.

I have seen many photos on the internet, including in this site, and I have seen many in this site go out of their way to establish the photo as a hoax. What I can't do with a photo, is feel the actual seal that is explained away in Obama's certificate as being a seal attached to the back instead of the front. Regardless of how stupid you think having a personal copy to verify the truth is, that people are being denied such access is undeniable and all you can do is dismiss that as stupid...far cry from your original post where you asked what need be done so it may be done.

If a copy were issued to every single American, what kind of logic tells you that could not be faked? The only difference between being online and getting your own copy would be the stupid waste of tax dollars to do that.

Faking an actual government seal is infinitely harder to do than photoshopping some photos.

So tell me, just how would you use your own personal copy to verify it's validity? Can you tell me that?

As I have stated, my own personal investment in this issue is minimal. However, if I had an actual copy of his birth certificate in my hand where I could feel the government seal indented into the certificate, I would most certainly be inclined to argue he is legitimately born in the U.S., failing that, I will make no such argument, how about you?

Yeah yeah yeah. Repeat that clap trap in every post and maybe that will work on. I get it. He is president, constitution, blah blah blah. It has all been done.

You sound a lot like Obama, and given that he is the President yammering on with his "Constitution, blah, blah, blah, nonsense, it shouldn't come as any surprise that more and more are taking the issue of his birth place seriously. You are not the President and can get away with referring to the Constitution in terms of "blah, blah, blah", Obama does not have such a luxury.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Given that the Constitution is clear on matters of citizenship for Presidency and the origin of birth, and given that it is We the People who are Obama's employers, and given that in order to put this matter to rest, Hawaii simply releasing the document to the employer's of Obama, might go a long way in putting this issue to rest. Instead, the employer's of Obama are told regularly they have no right to know such information. Not a good sign for a President who ran on transparency.

Here is the problem, states cannot release that information out to people. It's against state law.

It would be like me asking for your birth certificate.

Now what happened is, a lot of people were asking for Obama's birth certificate. So, in the spirit of transparency and openness, Robert Gibbs posted on the internet Obama's birth certificate. (the infamous COLB) A lot of people that had legitimate questions, were then satisfied. Especially after Dr. Chiyome Fukino, backed it up.

There were reasonable questions, and reasonable questions are fine. But after the release online of the COLB and the subsequent statement made by Dr. Fukino came out, those questions are no longer reasonable, they are absurd.

And absurdity is where this birther issue will forever remain.

I mean you can question it, it's like questioning whether or not the Earth is round, if you believe the Earth is flat, I doubt that any proof will suffice to tell you differently.

The people that question whether or not Obama was indeed born in Hawaii have gotten their answer, the insanity is, they keep asking the question expecting a different result.

Mayor Schweighart has questions, and well, oh tough turkey. All he is going to be able to do is just not vote for Obama in 2012. I completely understand that this issue will never go away. Some birther will post something else. Like the OP posted someone's opinion and thinks its proof. It's not, it's just someone's opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Click me

and me

P.S I know you guys can read and I am guessing most of you are not blind

Thanks

Oh wow you stinky hippy anyone can do that

two communist sympathizers transported back to 1961, moved to Hawaii, changed their names, got married, conceived a child, had the birth announced in two local newspapers and named the "child" after your Messiah

That happens all the time

and who knows maybe there was another Barrack living at the same address, who also named his child Barrack. TPTB knew this Barry would become "POTUS" so they made sure to make it all work out, also, too...

Stop drinking Patchouli, it goes on your skin, not in a glass

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Faking an actual government seal is infinitely harder to do than photoshopping some photos.

If they send a copy to every single person then either the seal will be copied onto it or they will just put a seal on each and everyone.

I still need to see how this will verify anything for you. Stop rambling with your political propaganda and just explain how your personal copy will be verifiable. If yours comes with an official seal and mine comes with an official seal, then what good is that official seal again?

You sound a lot like Obama, and given that he is the President yammering on with his "Constitution, blah, blah, blah, nonsense, it shouldn't come as any surprise that more and more are taking the issue of his birth place seriously. You are not the President and can get away with referring to the Constitution in terms of "blah, blah, blah", Obama does not have such a luxury.

I am not referring to the constitution that way but your empty and repetitive rhetoric that way.

Now, see if you can stay on topic and actually follow this line of logic.

Explain to me your idea of having a copy issued to every person and how that is verifiable without devolving into things you already said in EVERY POST and other off topic political ramblings.

The topic is the BC and how you plan to verify it and so far, your first attempt skirted the issue.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Are you arguing with yourself?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Janky Red

Are you arguing with yourself?

What???

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It would be like me asking for your birth certificate.

There is no comparison. I am a private figure and not a public figure. I am not an employee of the People of the United States, I am one of them.

There were reasonable questions, and reasonable questions are fine. But after the release online of the COLB and the subsequent statement made by Dr. Fukino came out, those questions are no longer reasonable, they are absurd.

I have seen you personally refuse to go out of your way to find documentation to support your claims just to satisfy a message board. I have always found such assertions reasonable, but find your disingenuous now not so reasonable.

I mean you can question it, it's like questioning whether or not the Earth is round, if you believe the Earth is flat, I doubt that any proof will suffice to tell you differently.

The earth is round and I am sure of it. There is plenty of evidence to support it. Pictures on the internet is not what convinced me of this. Actual observations of the rising and setting sun helped to confirm that we revolve around a sun in a distinctly orbital way that would preclude a flat earth can be determined without viewing pictures on the internet.

The people that question whether or not Obama was indeed born in Hawaii have gotten their answer, the insanity is, they keep asking the question expecting a different result.

The people questioning this have not received any satisfactory answer and instead have been told by people they don't even know to trust them, such matters are well in hand. If the people who are requesting actual copies of Obama's certificate don't trust what they see in photos, why should they be expected to believe a politician, including you?

Mayor Schweighart has questions, and well, oh tough turkey. All he is going to be able to do is just not vote for Obama in 2012. I completely understand that this issue will never go away. Some birther will post something else. Like the OP posted someone's opinion and thinks its proof. It's not, it's just someone's opinion.

Thanks for ending on a note we can agree upon as I much prefer to agree with you than disagree. I have little invested in this issue, but when I see arguments being made on the other side regarding this issue that do nothing more than attempt to dismiss the concern by asserting those who have such concerns are stupid, I then feel compelled to speak up. If this is a non issue, then open the issue up publicly and quite wasting my time trying to convince me that Obama has the same right to privacy that I do. If I wanted to be public in my affairs I would run for office like you are doing. Get used to it brother, a public life knows no privacy.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I am not an employee of the People of the United States, I am one of them.

Birthers do not represent the people of the United states. They may be part of that group, but they certainly do not speak for the nation as a whole. As for them having any rights to more documents from the president? They don't. As I had clearly stated above, the constitution does not require the president to respond.

The people questioning this have not received any satisfactory answer

The people who have questioned this presidents eligibility will never be satisfied with him so long as he remains president.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

There is no comparison. I am a private figure and not a public figure. I am not an employee of the People of the United States, I am one of them.

How do I know you are not an illegal alien here to suck up resources paid for by my tax dollar? I believe there are laws about that, right? So as someone who is using roads, telecom, etc infrastructures that I pay for you must prove to me that you are also an American who is also paying to utilize those resources.

You are here using our stuff. The law says you have to have the right to be here to do that. I doubt where you were born so you had better prove it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

If they send a copy to every single person then either the seal will be copied onto it or they will just put a seal on each and everyone.

Now it is you who is attempting to frame a state seal as not worthy of the legitimacy it claims to stand for. If a state seal can't be trusted then what is the point in a seal? There was a time when sacred oaths were actually taken seriously. I take it you are not one who takes such oaths seriously?

I still need to see how this will verify anything for you. Stop rambling with your political propaganda and just explain how your personal copy will be verifiable. If yours comes with an official seal and mine comes with an official seal, then what good is that official seal again?

I have no propaganda to offer as this issue is irrelevant to me. It matters not to me if the POTUS is a legitimate office holder abrogating and derogating my rights than it does if that office holder has no legitimacy. Either way, if it is an abrogation and derogation of my rights, I will fight for those rights. "Obamacare" is such an abrogation and derogation. This outright disregard for my own right to informed consent makes this issue all the more interesting to me. I have nothing to prove, if you wish to prove Obama's legitimacy then do so, and quit wasting my time.

I am not referring to the constitution that way but your empty and repetitive rhetoric that way.

My empty rhetoric? Have you even read the Constitution?

Explain to me your idea of having a copy issued to every person and how that is verifiable without devolving into things you already said in EVERY POST and other off topic political ramblings.

I don't have to explain a thing to you, as I have made no claims one way or the other about this man's legitimate right to hold the office of President. I have taken others to task for their spurious arguments, but you are not taking me to task for any spuriousness on my part, you are just taking me to task for not agreeing that Obama has a legitimate right to hold office as President.

The topic is the BC and how you plan to verify it and so far, your first attempt skirted the issue.

The title and topic of this thread has nothing at all to do with my personal opinions, and I am not skirting any issues, you are. You asked, what I mistook to be earnestness, what needed to be done to put this issue to rest. I answered and clearly you were not happy with that answer.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ok, because I am so thoroughly sick and tired of the endless birther threads here on ATS. I thought I would do myself the favor and just go ahead and write out a statement so that I can save my hands from severe carpel tunnel syndrome that I would get if I had to write this stuff down all the time. The sad thing is, you all who believe in this insane conspiracy theory are being fooled and fooled bad. Obama was actually born in Hawai'i as he stated all along.

The following pictures are taken from: www.factcheck.org...

As you can plainly see, this is a legal COLB. The United States Constitution does not require any specific piece of paper to prove someone's natural born citizenship status.

The specific section for the requirements of eligibility are as follows:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino says that Obama was born in Hawai'i...

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

HONOLULU (AP) State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Furthermore:

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

Source

Born identity

Question: What is the state's policy for issuing a "Certification of Live Birth" versus a "Certificate of Live Birth"? My first, second and fourth children received certificates, but my third and fifth children received certifications. Why the difference? The certificate contains more information, such as the name of hospital, certifier's name and title; attendant's name and title, etc. The certification has only the child's name, date and time of birth, sex, city/island/county of birth, mother's maiden name, mother's race, father's name and father's race. Why doesn't the state just issue certificates? When did it stop issuing certificates? Is it possible to obtain certificates for my third and fifth children?

Answer: No, you can't obtain a "certificate of live birth" anymore.

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Information about births is transferred electronically from hospitals to the department.

"The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now, Birthers always use the DMV/Job strategy to try and show why that Obama should bring forth a long form birth certificate (which as you can see above, Hawaii no longer issues) But there is also a problem with that idea. With the DMV/Job theory, do you have to show your birth certificate to every single person at your work or in line at the DMV? Of course you don't, you show it to the person that is qualified and required to see it. That person for Obama was Nancy Pelosi. During the election Nancy Pelosi was the DNC national chairperson. She was the person that was responsible to send to each and every state the forms that told the Secretary of State in each state that Obama/Biden was the Democratic party candidate.

The insanity that is this birth controversy is just maddening. There is no truth to it, and what makes it worse is that birthers are all too willing to lie.

Remember when they wanted you to believe this was the real birth certificate for Obama?

But we soon figured out that it was a fake.

We found out here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this thread: Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

I don't understand why people continue to believe something that has zero credibility.

Here's what the real conspiracy is, if Obama was indeed born in Kenya, as some of you actually believe. Why all the deception on your part? Why all the lies? Why all the fake birth certificates, the mistranslated material, the faked websites? Shouldn't you have found by now something concrete and irrefutable? Why keep changing the story?

[edit on 4/18/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

How do I know you are not an illegal alien here to suck up resources paid for by my tax dollar? I believe there are laws about that, right? So as someone who is using roads, telecom, etc infrastructures that I pay for you must prove to me that you are also an American who is also paying to utilize those resources.

Here you betray your own ignorance of the law, and of the law, ignorance is no excuse. If you wish to file a verified complaint to the proper authorities challenging my legal status in this country, then do so, and stop wasting everyone's time huffing and puffing on a house you can't blow down. I am not required to prove a thing to you, the same can't be said of Obama.

If you hope to use the law to support your claims it is best you come to know the law.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Here you betray your own ignorance of the law, and of the law, ignorance is no excuse.

Now that is funny. I betray my own ignorance? That is pretty funny. How about I just let you think that means what I guess you think it does while I say thanks. I have been known to have a deep disloyalty for my ignorance. We come to blows often when my knowledge gets in the way.

You can ramble on all you want here but I am not even going to acknowledge it. You are trolling and little else. I asked a wonderfully relevant question that I was fairly sure you would not be able to answer.

You skipped that post entirely and just went for the next thing you thought you could attack. Awesome job ignoring the questions you cannot handle.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Here you betray your own ignorance of the law, and of the law, ignorance is no excuse.

Now that is funny. I betray my own ignorance? That is pretty funny. How about I just let you think that means what I guess you think it does while I say thanks. I have been known to have a deep disloyalty for my ignorance. We come to blows often when my knowledge gets in the way.

You can ramble on all you want here but I am not even going to acknowledge it. You are trolling and little else. I asked a wonderfully relevant question that I was fairly sure you would not be able to answer.

You skipped that post entirely and just went for the next thing you thought you could attack. Awesome job ignoring the questions you cannot handle.

And all of your last post serves as nothing more than evidence to your own trolling. There is absolutely nothing about the law that states you can just simply question my own citizenship and then bring such questioning into public light. You can, as I stated, file a verified complaint, and have proceedings brought against me, but then, if your verified complaint, that would be a sacred oath, turns out to be nothing more than hog wash, your oath will be used against you in a court of law. That is the law. Care to challenge that, or do you think more useless posts laughing off the matter will make you appear less ignorant?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

The people who have questioned this presidents eligibility will never be satisfied with him so long as he remains president.

Alright, pardon my typical, poor use of levity...

IMO this birth certificate represents a theme that has been employed since the elections.

I believe it is nothing more than an extention of Obama is a closeted Muslim, which was one of many attempts to paint the person as an outsider of sorts.

It is rhetorical red meat, it helps diminish his legitimacy and mobilize a base that is
already inclined to be suspect of him.

I do not accept that rational people are unaware of this crusade of sorts... I suspect a slow and enjoyable game afoot, which serves as a course in a series of death by a thousand cuts.

SOMEWHAT like religion this serves as a perfect social wedge, one cannot prove the existance of god and "this" campaign is designed with similar machnisms in a differnet configuration.

one cannot be "certain" of the legitimacy of
2 - 49 year old newspapers
state officials
The competence of the Clinton political machine
(better evidence than a BC IMO)
the mans family
the man himself
the short form BC

because men can lie and falsify
god cannot vocalize or materialize in an unquestionable form

If this even remotely appeared to be a concern based upon GOOD FAITH I would agree
with the legitimacy of the inquiry. It seem diving into a pool of semantics is all that ever
occurs from this discussion -

We must not forget we are ALSO discussing the realm of politics and recognize a toilet bowl could not get dirtier than this realm of societal discourse.

Regardless

This issue goes far beyond my threshold of anything civil or just, I actually feel assaulted by the notion even though it does not concern my person. Beyond most other offenses, a campaign like this in my proxy would be answered with a free trip to the floor.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

And all of your last post serves as nothing more than evidence to your own trolling.

How can you say that when you refuse to even respond to this one right here ???

I am asking you to explain your premise. I asking you to make your case. I am talking about the birth certificate issue and your proposed solution to it.

Why can you not answer that? Why are you pretending it is not there?

You are taking all of this time to respond to me and yet none of it addresses the HUGE FLAWS IN YOUR IDEA.

I get it, you realize how stupid and weak your whole thing about sending a copy to everyone is and refuse to defend it now.

Fine. My post is there for you to respond to but you would rather do this. Obviously that is your way of saying "You got me on my whole rant and every idea I expressed so let me move on to the next thing you said nad just pretend it did not happen.

The funny thing is, I am all kinds of ready to respond to these nonsense posts as well but I refuse to just let you duck a real question like that.

Either you have something to really say and it can stand up to questioning or you are just a troll spouting off things. I guess if you respond one more time while still refusing to actually answer the questions about your farce, we will have our answer wont we.

Your idea is nonsense and cannot stand up to even the most basic of questions you pretend they were not asked and move along. That is as sad as it gets around here.
There is absolutely nothing about the law that states you can just simply question my own citizenship and then bring such questioning into public light. You can, as I stated, file a verified complaint, and have proceedings brought against me, but then, if your verified complaint, that would be a sacred oath, turns out to be nothing more than hog wash, your oath will be used against you in a court of law. That is the law. Care to challenge that, or do you think more useless posts laughing off the matter will make you appear less ignorant?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
To anyone who would say, leave the man alone, he won fair and square, get over it.

Well, I have to say that I will never get over the POTUS not being hounded by the media or the FBI and Secret Service for his lack of proper citizenship credentials. All of this should have been dealt with prior to the election, but since it was not, now is as good a time as any. This would be like finding out your family Brain Surgeon just claims to be a MD doctor and doesn't really have a medical license and if you asked him for it, or to provide it, he will just claim that anyone who asks for it is a conspiracy nut or is a racist. Worse yet is that if you tried to verify his background, he has you arrested for violation of "his" privacy rights. Yeah, right.

This complete lack of credibility is what gnaws at the Obama regimes credibility, but alas, Obama is too busy getting fitted for his new Dictator Uniform that he will wear once he has all of Congress, Senate and all belligerent Americans arrested. For crying out loud, we have man who will not prove a simple matter and that man is sitting in the presidency representing this nation and worst of all he has his finger on the button in a metaphorical sense to start nuclear wars and seems intent on doing so. His actions also blatantly state, "he doesn't care what Americans think."

He's the President of Obama Nation now, and only an assassin is going to remove him. He's "IN" now like a blood sucking field tick and he will not ever remove himself from the host which he and others feed on his own. You see, blood sucking ticks don't ask permission to feed off of the dog, because the tick thinks it owns the dog and no tick of a dictator is ever going away mad, they will only go away when they are horizontal. Keep that in mind.

Anyone who thinks that a mans credentials are just a waste of time is deluding themselves. If we had known what we know about Obama today, we would not have supported him or even voted for him, yet Obama seems content to be POTUS even if we all know he lied to do so and continues those lies to the detriment of the nation. Obama is the happy deceiver and anyone that does not see the danger in the behavior of Obama is indeed a brain dead rock that will deserve the FEMA death camp and crematory ovens that you will fill very soon with your family and friends.

Get ready, because any and all dictators begin the killing of the masses and everyone and anyone opposed to them as soon as they declare themselves with a final act of treason. While most will wait to see what will happen, I for one hope that this matter will be dealt with in a legal manner, because the last thing I or anyone want is for our newly elected dictator to be called the black sheep that he is when in fact he's a wolf in sheep's clothing doing the bidding of a gang of wolves intent on eating everyone in the flock.

Thanks for the posting, but it's the justice department that has to get off their socialist butt and pursue this. In the mean time, I can hear the Obama imbeciles playing with the Zionist monkeys and tearing up the White House curtains, so someone better hurry if they expect to save the White House carpets.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join