It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Former CIA agent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bush Senior is a former CIA Director.

And held a VP office for 8 years...and held the presidency for 4 years...and had a son whom held the Presidency for 8 years.

Do you really think Obama put us where we are?

This is a near sighted concern and I recommend a bit more research...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPsychoSexy

Originally posted by Doctor G
Why do you think he bows down to Bush Sr. so much. Once CIA, always CIA. You have to remember that Obama & Chaney are 3rd cousins. It's all in the family.

Cheney and Obama are not 3rd cousins

They may not be 3rd cousins, but they are 8th cousins:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybeth

Usually the CIA sends a memo to the Social Security Adminsitration requesting that a SS number they wish to use needs to be "activated" there is story already in place for that number. If anyone checks it out.

Or have I said too much.....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
who knows ... very possible, simply because he is actually RIGHT NOW committing a career suicide

who would do that? I mean, its pretty obvious he is not the people's leader

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
Here's an article he wrote for the Columbia's Sundial magazine in 1983.

I find it interesting that Obama wrote that article in 1983 refering to the Green Party in the USA.

"Since the European peace movement has long since become the American peace movement, and since America now has it own Green Party ..."

The Green Party didn't even begin in the US for another year, and was not even a party at that time.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Green Committees of Correspondence were the first Green political organization in the United States, forming in 1984 and eventually becoming known as the Greens/Green Party USA. This organization still exists, but has become overshadowed by the larger and newer Green Party of the United States.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Haha, exactly. I myself transferred schools in undergrad. And many people I know did.

And, I'm currently at Columbia for grad school and I wouldn't recognize 95% of students there either now or in 20-30 years. It's a large school.

originally posted by: LifeInDeath
There are at least two problems that I immediately found with the piece you quoted, one minor, one pretty major:

Did the author of this piece not attend college? Just wondering. It is very common for students to begin at one four-year school and then transfer to another. I knew many dozens at my college, and my entire school had only 1200 students. Goodness, Sarah Palin attended 5 colleges to get her 4 year undergraduate degree.

“Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “Of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.”

This has been debunked:

Obama's two Columbia roommates have gone on record in a number of publications talking about him.

Here's an article he wrote for the Columbia's Sundial magazine in 1983.

edit on 11-5-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join