It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extramarital sex, causing more earthquakes in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

TEHRAN: A senior Iranian cleric has claimed that dolled-up women incite extramarital sex, causing more earthquakes in Iran, a country that straddles several fault lines, newspapers reported on Saturday.

"Many women who dress inappropriately ... cause youths to go astray, taint their chastity and incite extramarital sex in society, which increases earthquakes," Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi told worshippers at Tehran Friday prayer.

"Calamities are the result of people's deeds," he was quoted as saying by reformist Aftab-e Yazd newspaper. "We have no way but conform to Islam to ward off dangers."

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

I think he may be onto something,

Hence that age old question,

"Did the earth move for you?"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Did I post this in the wrong forum?
two

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
if you're going at it and you cause an earthquake, you're doing it right

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think some elite leaders in Iran know that US has HAARP.

They can't announce to the world media that US has super weapons which can cause earthquakes. Cause almost everyone will think Iranians are nuts.

So they used women as lame excuse.

It's no coincidence when President Ahmadinejad suggested lesser human population for Tehran recently. And yes he mentioned earthquake.

Something is coming up.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327
if you're going at it and you cause an earthquake, you're doing it right

LOL, those were the days.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Something is coming up.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole,

[edit on 023030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
IMO this is less worse and no different than the fact that many Americans, including key policy makers and a large majority of Americans, believe that America will be cursed if we do not support the Khazars ("Israelis") in their quest of apartheid and genocide. The consequences of this belief is dead Palestinian babies.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Some Twenty plus years ago when I was a newlywed my wife said I made the "Earth Move".... Keep in mind all the "Earth Moving" led to us having five kids....Nowadys if I get "too" frisky and she's not in the mood she makes me "Move" to the living room couch, for the remainder of the night!

Maybe its not the sex, maybe its all the guys being sent to the couch?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im still waiting for bush quotes to flood this thread.

Maybe he didnt say all the stupid stuff he believed.... but if this country was anymore religious and ignorant he would have made pat robertson look like thomas edison.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There's another thread on the same story here.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OH well darn, I do search but I don't always find, and many times I just get, error

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"Many women who dress inappropriately ... cause youths to go astray, taint their chastity and incite extramarital sex in society, which increases earthquakes," Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi told worshippers at Tehran Friday prayer.

Poor "Eve" she still been blamed for mens downfall even after so many thousands of years. . .

I got a solution for this type of mental ignorance with Iran spiritual leaders, let castrate them.

I am sure the earth will stop shaking after that, . . .
for them

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
I think some elite leaders in Iran know that US has HAARP.

They can't announce to the world media that US has super weapons which can cause earthquakes. Cause almost everyone will think Iranians are nuts.

So they used women as lame excuse.

It's no coincidence when President Ahmadinejad suggested lesser human population for Tehran recently. And yes he mentioned earthquake.

Something is coming up.

HAARP causes earthquakes.... seriously..... IF it does then why would we use it if we just send money that we don't have and troops to the countries it happened in..... HAARP disturbs the skies not the ground.... and how would it cause earthquakes so far away from it's location?? Underground tunnels?? Can't we put HAARP to rest already....

new topics

top topics

join