It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Syria!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
it sounds like isreal are actualy scared of syria now they have scuds!

otherwise, why else would isreal feel the need to come out with such a threat!

i know this is morbid and wrong, but i hope a war kicks off again and isreal get their assess kicked like a few years ago.

the last isreal / lebanon war prooved isreal are nothing but a bunch of bullys, they will bully palestinians as they have no way of real rettaliation other than gorilla warfare and launching fireworks at them ...

yet when it comes to them trying to start their crap with an actual country, with an army and infrastructure, and at that, an army which was meant to be very inferior to the isreali army, they got their assess kicked.!

i feel this is a bluff!

does anyone know exactly how many scuds syria have obtained? as it dont really matter how much planes the isrealis sent to try and level them, syria could just launch a few scuds at their parliment buildings and do some serious damage without even having to leave the house!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by Ace High

they cant wait any longer for their jewish messiah. they believe he will come after the mahdi, so the faster the mahdi comes out, the sooner their messiah arrives to the world stage...

plus they must eliminate any threat from their borders as soon as possible, to be ready for a war with iran this summer without having to worry about its borders and rockets flying in...

for now forget iran nuclear facility, its syria and hezbollah 1st...

Maybe, but I think that Israel is going to launch an attack on all enemies, at the same time late this summer.

Time will tell.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm prepared to take the flak on this one, but I'm really getting sick of Israel's blah blah blah war this, war that. More bark than bite is what I see. Seems to me, the best they can do is terrorize the helpless citizens of Gaza. Israel has been making threats to Syria and Iran for how long now? Maybe somebody should just pull the trigger then.

Oh, but I suppose they figure the US won't aid them if they attack. Yet they talk so big, that one could assume they are a superpower and can hold their own.

Getting really sick of the whole "my gun is bigger than yours, and if you get a bigger one, I'll destroy you first" bs.

Israel is small, I won't miss it. They are going to pick a fight with somebody one of these days, and that country is going to not only flatten Israel, they'll turn it into a crater.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join