It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Syria!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

When the USS Libery was hit, we were not on the best terms with Israel.

We had drawn up plans to invade them.

After the Six Day war and the attack on the USS Liberty, we changed our gameplan and made Israel an ally.

Even to this day, no one will say what the Liberty's actual purpose was there and why the US ignored Israel's warnings.

From studying American history, I'll say this, we like people to attack our ships so we can invade them or fight them. It makes a great Casus Belli.

The Maine, The Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin.

The USS Liberty may have been intended for such a role.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not to derail but I read a news story showing the top Five arms dealing nations.

Surprisingly China wasn't on it.

The list was:
1. The US, with 30%
2. Russia, with 20%

This was the interesting one
3. Germany, with 10%

4. France, with 8%
5. The UK, with 4%

www.upi.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

The USS Liberty may have been intended for such a role.

It was a False Flag attempt , by the Israeli's , to get the US to attack Egypt.

Another of many attempts to USE the US as a Tool.

When will you people learn.

Israel couldn't care less about the US, they are freindly because the US

currently serves their purpose.

They will, and have , sold the US down the River, and will do it again.

Get up off your knees freind, look after your own.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I guess your not a student of US history.

We are the dirtiest players in the game. We always have been.

You might want to brush up on your history, especially on the Maine, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor and especially the Gulf of Tonkin.

The only tools are the client states we use as proxies.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Israel couldn't care less about the US, they are freindly because the US

currently serves their purpose.

It actually goes much deeper Sean, the Israeli/Arab conflict keeps oil prices high, and the markets unstable. Oligarchs like the Rockefellers, of Standard Oil/Esso/Exxon make a fortune in profits because of that instability.

Until the first Oil Embargo in the early 70’s in the 72 Israeli Wars, the Arabs did not use Oil as a weapon, but began too once its biggest customer, was clearly and totally tied to Israel. Up until that time oil and gasoline was a dirt cheap commodity that sold for pennies a gallon.

Israel is in fact the U.S. Oligarchs and Oil Companies Tool; they only make it appear that we are being manipulated by Israel, so they never take the heat, for forcing the Tax Payers to fund and arm Israel.

Despite appearances the tail doesn’t wag the dog, the dog wags the tail, and the dog is the U.S. Oil companies who make obscene profits. The tail is Israel that stirs up all the dust CONSTANTLY in the Middle East, by accusing everyone, and every other nation, of having designs against it. All the while creating policies that make it hard for anyone to side with it, except out of religious or political pressure, it’s all reverse psychology and manipulation on a mass scale.

The British and American Oil Companies made Israel, and they can break it, things are never what they appear on the surface. If you want to end Israel’s human rights violations and war mongering ways, you have to go after the backbone of its real political support and that is the Oil Oligarchs.

Some food for thought.

Edit to add: Who else is big in the Oil Business? The President of Iran, it is an oil producing nation. It profits too off of the instability that keeps prices high. Almost all of this is political theatre, to make what is in fact a cheap and readily available commodity, worth a high premium, and premium profits in the offing.

[edit on 17/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
But what has me scratching my head is ,, we all know now if u watch the Oil Lease Auctions,, is that the wealth of Iraq was sold by the Oil companies,,,,, to CHINA.
Ok i can see with the Dept owed to China, but what I don't get is CHINA then sell's the Oil to IRAN???????

Defeating U.S trade Sanctions since 1979,, Hostage Crisis for those who remember,,,, any comments???
HEAD SCRATCHER.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Fourth of July and New Years on the other hand. After all the imported Chinese fireworks, I feel like I'm celebrating the People's Revolution.

Syria has a plethora of missiles from Russia, China, and Iran. Supposely Syria is armed with about 70 DF-15 missiles. They are made in China, but Syria acquired them via Libya. The DF-15s are in the same class as the U.S. Pershing missiles. With the same physical appearance and specs. The latest model uses a MARV warhead, designed to evade intercept by either Patriot or Standard missiles. But whether the Syrian model has this is not known. If this conflict break out into a shooting war, there will be new weapons seen for the first time in combat, just like in the 2006 Lebanon War.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Could this ultimately lead to the destruction of Damascus? There is so much going on these day's it is difficult to wrap ones mind around it all.

It seems we may very well be living in the End Times.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This could be the trigger to hit Iran ....

Syria and Iran have a singed treaty of military defense , if one of the two is attacked the other is bound by treaty to defend the other .

Hezbollah hits Israel , Israel hits Syria , Iran hits Israel and the U.S and Israel hit Iran in a big way , claiming Iran to be the aggressor , and presto , a way to hit Iran and Syria without using the old sneak attack .

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Possibly a pincer movment so,,, weak side/strong side? centre? anyone ,,we might as well play along,,

[edit on 17-4-2010 by BobAthome]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Israeli minister just said that Syria will return to stone age if Hezbollah attacks Israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

With all the Israeli comments and declarations, not to mention actions, it seems to me that Israel want the arabs to attack them.

Israel cannot start a war... for PR reasons and probably because Obama doesn't want them to...

So Israel is doing everything it can to invite them to attack so they can claim self defense and go at it...

Since Israel is now more hated in the world than at any time in it's history, thanks to the internet exposing their war crimes, they cannot afford to start a war... and that is only on the PR side of things... if they go to war, there's a big chance they gonna bomb Iran and that will make the price of oil skyrocket and crush what was left of the world's economy... which will make the world hate Israel even more...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I don't see what Israel has to lose here in taking out the very real enemy build up on its borders. You are right in the world hating Israel and the US being its only real friend. No true friends in the Arab/Muslim world, no real friends in the European world, just USA and maybe India, so waht do they have to lose in starting a war when all surrounding continents hate them?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You know what they could do to solve all this without war?

PUT ISRAEL INTO NATO.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Very true but I doubt Israel would agree with that one. Israel would then have sort of true established borders and I'm not sure that they really want that long term limitation

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I'd look closer into Biblical Prophecy as the Qaran is based on the Bible, just scewed and rewritten by man. Everything happening now can be seen in Biblical Prophecy.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaCommando5
reply to post by RizeorDie

I'd look closer into Biblical Prophecy as the Qaran is based on the Bible, just scewed and rewritten by man. Everything happening now can be seen in Biblical Prophecy.

it would be great if you can provide passages from the bible regarding the destruction of Damascus and the rise of a tyrant there.

the islamic prophecy is not from the quran, but it was said by the prophet and different sources recorded the information.

if you google search sufyani, theres plenty of information regarding his rise to power, his looks, and what he will do...

apparently another interesting point, is that he will rise after the Ethiopians invade Egypt:

"When the Ethiopians come after the Arabs they will be defeated and thrown into the lowest part of the earth. While these circumstances exist, As-Sufyani will come with three hundred and sixty riders until he reaches Damascus. After a month, he will be followed by thirty-thousand from Kalb, so he will send an army to Iraq and kill a hundred thousand in Az-Zawra. Then they will go to Kufa and pillage. When this occurs a banner will come from the east led by a man from Tamim called Shuayb, the son of Salih who will restore what is in their hands from the captured people of Kufa and he will kill them"

kufa is in iraq near ancient babylon, it says that once the sufyani is killed, the mahdi will set up his headquarters there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You know what they could do to solve all this without war?

PUT ISRAEL INTO NATO.

You know the Bible thumpers think that something like that is going to happen. Maybe they join the EU, NATO, or even the Commonwealth of Nations.

My personal opinion, is that they along with the US will end up in a reformed Commonwealth of Nations, after NATO collapses and the UK and the EU part ways.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
This could be the trigger to hit Iran ....

Syria and Iran have a singed treaty of military defense , if one of the two is attacked the other is bound by treaty to defend the other .

Hezbollah hits Israel , Israel hits Syria , Iran hits Israel and the U.S and Israel hit Iran in a big way , claiming Iran to be the aggressor , and presto , a way to hit Iran and Syria without using the old sneak attack .

Do you see the contradiction here? It is the same contradiction that occurs whenever anybody discusses Israel.

Look at your first statement:

"Hezbollah hits Israel"

OK....so right off the bat, you say Hezbollah starts it.

Next you say: "Israel hits Syria"
Then: "Iran hits Israel".

Finally:

"US/Israel hit Iran in a big way....

claiming Iran to be the aggressor.
"

If Iran gets involved in a fight between Israel and Syria --- Iran would be the aggressor! Even if Iran was merely honoring the treaty, they would still be launching themselves in the middle of it!

And if Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel first -- they will be the ones responsible for starting it!

There is a difference between a "preemptive strike" and a "retaliatory strike".

If Israel hits Syria or Iran first, claiming it to be preemptive, then Israel would have started it.

If Israel gets hit first, all bets are off since it just became retaliatory.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'll will bet anyone a bottle of beer that nothing comes from this.
a war that is..this won't escalate to a war.... anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join