It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Syria!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Israel warns Syria!

www.timesonline.co.uk

Israel has delivered a secret warning to Syrian President Bashar Assad that it will respond to missile attacks from Hezbollah, the militant Lebanese-based Islamist group, by launching immediate retaliation against Syria itself.

In a message, sent earlier this month, Israel made it clear that it now regards Hezbollah as a division of the Syrian army and that reprisals against Syria will be fast and devastating.

“We’ll return Syria to the Stone Age by crippling its power stations, ports, fuel storage and every bit of strategic infrastructure if Hezbollah dare to launch ballistic missil
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Very big news here, with any more provocation from either side may lead into a regional war that will very likely escalate into a bigger war. If israel attacks syria/hezbollah/lebanon then iran will jump in to aid them causing the US to get involved and so on. before we know it theres a ww3, economic collapse, and not to mention the volcanos, earthquakes and what ever there is around the corner, chaos. back to topic:

i really didnt see this coming but apparently hezbollah is now part of the syrian army according to israel. so whatever the hezbollah militia does inside lebanon will be linked to syria. thus giving israel some kind of RIGHT* to attack syria o.0

it is a known fact that syria will not stand a chance against israel, not because they're less intelligent but because their military equipment is outdated.

we all must remember that for israel to have better chances of surviving an aftermath of an attack on irans nuclear facility, it must 1st secure its borders, and with suria and hezbollah on its borders, israel is insecure, it most eliminate both of them.

how can it do that?

destroy hezbollah, cripple syria and set a puppet state. (i will add more to this later)

for an acceptable attack israel has linked hezbollah to a real military force, syrian army. so now we can say they're fighting a real war, right?

its a proper war, tanks, planes, ships on both sides.

the single most interesting thing i've noticed is this:

in islamic prophecy, it says that before the end of times Damascus will be destroyed to the ground, and a figure named the sufyani will rise to power. he will be backed by western powers. he will have a very strong army and declare war on the people of iraq... he come go as quick as he rose, but he will cause much suffering.

about the sufyani:
Abu Hurayrah has narrated that the Prophet said:
A man will emerge from the depths of Damascus. He will be called Sufyani. Most of those who follow him will be from the tribe of Kalb. He will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children. A man from my family will appear in the Haram, the news of his advent will reach the Sufyani and he will send to him one of his armies. He (referring to the Mahdi) will defeat them. They will then travel with whomever remains until they come to a desert and they will be swallowed. None will be saved except the one who had informed the others about them.

now all the sudden we are talking about the awaited 12th imam, the mahdi, whom irans leader is calling upon...

if you connect the dots you will see the big picture here, its nothing more than a religious war, and every world leader knows it.

i would love to hear you're opinions on this fellow humans...

www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Israel is just itching to go to war with someone soon.....what's it been a few months since their last one?

That's what happens when a superpower unconditionally backs a smaller nation.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

they cant wait any longer for their jewish messiah. they believe he will come after the mahdi, so the faster the mahdi comes out, the sooner their messiah arrives to the world stage...

plus they must eliminate any threat from their borders as soon as possible, to be ready for a war with iran this summer without having to worry about its borders and rockets flying in...

for now forget iran nuclear facility, its syria and hezbollah 1st...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think this is a good idea.

Its a defensive posture and not preemptive.

If Hizbullah launches a SCUD, then Syria gets to pay for it.

Maybe Syria will quietly get the SCUD back.

I still wouldn't put it past us taking out the SCUD. There are plenty of people at the Pentagon who are still mad at Hizbullah for killing over 240 US Marines and 60 US embassy personnel in 1983.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It sounds to me like Israed qualified this with IF HEZBO LAUNCHES A MISSILE AT ISRAEL. I dont see "pre-emptive" anywhere here. All is peaceful unless the stupid as Hezbos do something.

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Very big news here, with any more provocation from either side may lead into a regional war that will very likely escalate into a bigger war. If israel attacks syria/hezbollah/lebanon then iran will jump in to aid them causing the US to get involved and so on. before we know it theres a ww3, economic collapse, and not to mention the volcanos, earthquakes and what ever there is around the corner, chaos. back to topic:

i really didnt see this coming but apparently hezbollah is now part of the syrian army according to israel. so whatever the hezbollah militia does inside lebanon will be linked to syria. thus giving israel some kind of RIGHT* to attack syria o.0

it is a known fact that syria will not stand a chance against israel, not because they're less intelligent but because their military equipment is outdated.

we all must remember that for israel to have better chances of surviving an aftermath of an attack on irans nuclear facility, it must 1st secure its borders, and with suria and hezbollah on its borders, israel is insecure, it most eliminate both of them.

how can it do that?

destroy hezbollah, cripple syria and set a puppet state. (i will add more to this later)

for an acceptable attack israel has linked hezbollah to a real military force, syrian army. so now we can say they're fighting a real war, right?

its a proper war, tanks, planes, ships on both sides.

the single most interesting thing i've noticed is this:

in islamic prophecy, it says that before the end of times Damascus will be destroyed to the ground, and a figure named the sufyani will rise to power. he will be backed by western powers. he will have a very strong army and declare war on the people of iraq... he come go as quick as he rose, but he will cause much suffering.

about the sufyani:
Abu Hurayrah has narrated that the Prophet said:
A man will emerge from the depths of Damascus. He will be called Sufyani. Most of those who follow him will be from the tribe of Kalb. He will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children. A man from my family will appear in the Haram, the news of his advent will reach the Sufyani and he will send to him one of his armies. He (referring to the Mahdi) will defeat them. They will then travel with whomever remains until they come to a desert and they will be swallowed. None will be saved except the one who had informed the others about them.

now all the sudden we are talking about the awaited 12th imam, the mahdi, whom irans leader is calling upon...

if you connect the dots you will see the big picture here, its nothing more than a religious war, and every world leader knows it.

i would love to hear you're opinions on this fellow humans...

www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You're correct on that. This is a very important information for the simple fact that they are saying anything that Hezbollah does Syria will get the blame. There is no chance in hell that Syria isn't getting attacked now. I think a summer attack on Iran is looking like a very good possibility.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oh please........the Israelis are full of crap. They are not going to do anything. Just like no one will do anything about North Korea. The US, Western Europe, South Korea etc. are all talk and no walk. The same thing is happening in the middle east. Israel has lost it's reputation of being this big bad tough don't take any bs from no one country. Just like the US. All both countries can do now is go beat up on those less powerful than them. The US in Iraq and Afghanistan and the Israelis in Palestine. If either country ever had to go to war with enemies like Russia, China, Iran, North Korea...........they'd lose their sh@t. America and Israel are the big bullies of the world. And we all know the mentality of bullies when faced with an equal and opposite confrontation. They turn tail and run!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I still wouldn't put it past us taking out the SCUD. There are plenty of people at the Pentagon who are still mad at Hizbullah for killing over 240 US Marines and 60 US embassy personnel in 1983.

but what if israel staged a strike on its soil and blamed it on hezbollah?
or what if al quada does the attack and blames it on hezbollah or claims to have received the missile from syria. i dont know if israel will wait for investigation, especially if there was any causalities. they may strike syria so quickly we wont even believe it happened?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

BS........!!! Do you have ANY clue just how devastating any attack on Iran would be economically speaking? Leave all the other repercussions aside for a minute and just think about that. Iran is one of the world's top oil producing countries. You think those other countries that depend on their oil aka China are just going to sit back and let that happen? Why do you think the Chinese are so slow to support sanctions. Why do you think the Israelis have done nothing so far? Iran has been a threat long before they ever acquired the ability to enrich uranium but the Israelis have never attacked them. No one has. Think about why for just one second.
Politics and war are economics and vice versa. Follow the money. The US, British and Israeli governments have been meddling in the Iranian government for decades and nothing has changed. War is just a facade for a deeper economic purpose.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What's funny is one day the Iranians are considered to be Hizbullahs' sponsors, and then the next day it's Syria.

I would hate to in fact be a Hizbullah member, it's kind of like being born to a mother, who doesn't know which man was your father!

I like to think all human beings are redeemable, but wow, and I mean wow, the Zionists sure make that hard in their case.

If they spent a quarter of the energy they do, trying to threaten and intimidate people, trying to make friends instead, oil prices wouldn’t be so high.

Wait that’s the whole point, never mind!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

You're correct on that. This is a very important information for the simple fact that they are saying anything that Hezbollah does Syria will get the blame. There is no chance in hell that Syria isn't getting attacked now. I think a summer attack on Iran is looking like a very good possibility.

exactly, take syria and hezbollah together at once, then get ready for a strike on iran nuclear facility a few months later... from there they will stay defensive. they will most likely keep forces deep in southern lebanon, set syria as a puppet, and use america to defend them...

lets not forget that saudi arabia and the rest of the gulf states support america, and therefore support israel...

saudi arabia are extremist sunni, while iran is a shia muslim nation, they dislike each other... no relations...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It would be hard for anyone to stage a SCUD attack. They are large ballistic missiles.

As soon as it launched, we would know. We would know where it launched from and have an idea where it was headed.

We have around 100 US troops in Israel that operate Patriot missile batteries and advanced radar. That unit would track the incoming SCUD and if possible take it out.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Syria, Hizbullah, and Iran are associated with each other. Hizbullah was established by the Iranian revolutionary guard.

Your a smart guy, I'm sure you know this.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

lol

so true, but the zionists have an agenda that they must achieve, even if it means a global nuclear war... those guys are not kidding either... zionism is extremely dangerous because they literally believe they are the chosen people, and that they have a higher value than any other human... its more like nazism and race superiority. but this one is not about race, its about religion... its more dangerous...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

but what if israel staged a strike on its soil and blamed it on hezbollah?
or what if al quada does the attack and blames it on hezbollah or claims to have received the missile from syria. i dont know if israel will wait for investigation, especially if there was any causalities. they may strike syria so quickly we wont even believe it happened?

[sarcasm]
Ok but what if they play the blame game as well?

what if Israel does a pre strike and
OH NO they blame the US of A for supplying the weapons
[/sarcasm]

Amazes me how much comes out of that little country and nothing is done.
Past year all the threats but nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The Bourbon Kings sponsored the American Revolutionaries, so who was responsible for the Battlefield carnage? France, or the Colonialists who actually fought?

Your a very smart guy, I am sure you know this too!

Hizbullah, is made up of local people in Lebanon, who felt a need to band together in such an organization.

Like all organizations they have needs, for materials and supplies, they look to other's to fulfill.

Ever shopped at Wal-Mart? If you have, then you don't mind turning to Godless communists for cheap household wares!

You are a smart guy, did shopping at Wal-Mart make you a communist by extention, and did it put you under China's control?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have an even better one.
The US supplies Israel with bunker busters, which Israel uses to bomb targets with.

Whose reponsible for the carnage?

If I am at Walmart, I'm in the Mexican food aisle buying imported food that I find odd. As far as I know, none of that is from China.

Fourth of July and New Years on the other hand. After all the imported Chinese fireworks, I feel like I'm celebrating the People's Revolution.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You forget about the USS Liberty ?

34 dead and countless wounded.

O yeah, that from a "freindly country"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I have an even better one. The US supplies Israel with bunker busters, which Israel uses to bomb targets with.

Whose reponsible for the carnage?

Gun's don't kill people, people kill people. Who ever pulls the trigger is who ever pulls the trigger.

The United States, Great Brittan, Russia, France and China are the fiver permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, they are also the five biggest Armaments Dealers to the rest of the world in that order.

There is no shortage of weaponry out there, and people who want weapons are arguably going to find them somewhere, somehow.

The person ultimately responsible is the one who pulls he trigger or pushes the button, or flips the lever on a weapon.

They aren't designed to go off by themselves!

Yes, by the way, Wal-Mart's Mexican Food is made in China!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join