It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Spy Laptops "Took Thousands Of Photos" Of Students In Homes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All I gotta say is two words that immediately come to my mind: vigilante justice! If that was MY kid, somebody would be gettin their BALLS ripped off! ...And shoved down their throat...Seriously, you can`t handle the hormones that comes with owning a dick and balls, then it should be taken away from you if it`s causing you to harm other people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
hmmm... There really is better ways of doing these kind of things. While i can understand that when your at school and your using school property they can have monitoring software toensure that kids don't do anything "bad" on it. At the same what student do afterhours has nothing to do with the school and the fact there propably where no acceptable policies in place to regulate when students can be monitored. I say burn them, what students do in their bedroom with their machines is the parents responsiblity and not the Schools.

I looked after a schools computer lab of about 200 machines and I despised the use of Monitoring programs so I only allowed to normal shadow options that will ask the student to allow an incoming connection.

But I prefer machine lockdown. With very little effort you can lock down a machine to a point where the student can only run the programs needed as well as allow certain sites no matter where they are which I prefer. If they required anything extra they would be unable to install unless if it is done by a technician that has the appropiate access and only apun approval ofcourse. Yes this is alot of red tape but I sure as hell would be freaked out if I knew somebody could be watching me over my laptops webcam. (Mine is always disabled unless I need it)

Anyway.. I say burn them... they deserve it.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by AvatarTheFallen]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join