It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Concerted effort by the Left to vilify the Tea Party

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Listen, you can try that nonsense argument with someone who was not there in the beginning, I know full well that that the Tea Party is made up of neocon scum.

The claims of following the Constitution and respecting our freedoms are pure fabrications as evidenced by the video below.

You are just mad that your daddy is not the one turning the screws, imagine a group so sick in the head that they are mad that they are not the ones screwing the country, they want Sara Palin to screw us not Barack Obama!

Guess what? hardly anybody with half a brain likes the Republicans anymore, they are the party of murder, greed and graft so no matter how much you jump up and down and scream like a little baby they will not see power for a very long time.

If they do it will truly be the end of a free nation, I can see the "Tea Party" standing on the corners wearing armbands and holding rifles with the implied right to do what ever they want cause their G.O.P buddies will let them get away with ANYTHING.

The Tea Party aka neocons are what the Nazi party was before they came into power.

Change your name 100 times and it still means nothing, you are still a bunch of hypocrite neocons.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by samhouston1886]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

You are just mad that your daddy is not the one turning the screws, imagine a group so sick in the head that they are mad that they are not the ones screwing the country, they want Sara Palin to screw us not Barack Obama!

The Tea Party aka neocons are what the Nazi party was before they came into power.

Real intelligent talk, there s.h.! Come back in twenty years, when you decide to act like an adult, and have a civil discussion. Your diatribe adds nothing positive to the dialogue, and your comments are non sequitors. In addition, anger directed at my "daddy" who passed on over 30 years ago, shows your complete ignorance and failure of character. If you wish to argue about the makeup of the Tea Party, then argue with CBS news, since all I did is quote their OWN figures.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
In addition, anger directed at my "daddy" who passed on over 30 years ago, shows your complete ignorance and failure of character.

Actually, I think the greater demonstration of ignorance comes in not realizing the obvious context shows that "daddy" was a reference to the president, not your personal father.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Bless you for trying to work with the mentally challenged but you are trying to reason with people who though a war in Iraq and ending the Glass–Steagall Act were great ideas.

They thought the Patriot Act and not investigating 9/11 was a wonderful way to deal with terror.

Are these the right people to decide Americas future?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b32a4b7ebac0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/28/2010 by samhouston1886]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join