It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Concerted effort by the Left to vilify the Tea Party

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Fox News isn't really a news station but a GOP tool so it does not count. If you are referring to FOX as "Lame Stream Media" (a very awkward and geeky term coined by the awkward and geeky Miss P) well then this is true. The rest of them have standards.

This is so laughable, that I don't think it needs an answer, but then again, Liberals need things spelled out to them in exquisite detail.
MSNBC is the TOOL of the Obama administration. NOTHING IS SAID on it, without the EXPLICIT approval of the Obama White House:

During his syndicated radio show Friday, libtalker and MSNBC host Ed Schultz relayed to listeners how he observed ‘Morning Joe’ Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski take feedback directly from the White House during their program last week.

Schultz appeared on Thursday’s Morning Joe and directly challenged Obama’s David Axelrod on the current version of the health care bill under consideration in Congress.

[...]

And here’s what Ed told radio listeners the next day about the visit:

SCHULTZ (08:12): So Mika starts looking at her Blackberry and so does Scarborough and obviously the White House is texting them or emailing them or whatever and they didn’t like the show. Because Arianna had been on there, I’m on there, Howard Dean had been on there and they wanted some balance.

Now think about that – here’s the White House getting in contact with ‘Morning Joe’ because they’re afraid there’s too many lefties on the air! Now if that’s not sensitivity at its highest level, I don’t know what is! I told ya a few days ago they had rabbit ears! They don’t like anything that’s being said right now, they’re getting beat up!

All you need to do is watch Morning Joe, and watch how if ANYTHING is said negative about Obama, Mika immediately checks her Blackberry, and then "corrects" whatever was said, by READING the Text message from Rahm.

FoxNews reports the actual news that MSNBC, CNN and the network news programs refuse to report.
www.outsidethebeltway.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Hey I watch Morning Joe and his agenda is clear. Most of his programs are really ads for Republicans candidates and I have written to them and complained about these free campaign ads Joe runs for his buddies.
I think Joe is positioning himself for a run for public office as an Independent. Says we are a center right Nation. Even even has poor Mika brainwashed so she backs down from her own gut instincts and opinion.
Sad because I remember her very independent streak of awhile back. Not sure she isn't a robot now. lol When Ariana Hutchinson tries to knock the credibility of Giuliani praising Rubio in Florida, Joe cut her off immediately.

I see many programs and instances where I have said (watching any of the big 3) if this station is pro Obama they are doing a lousy job of it - so no, I don't believe you are correct to believe ALL the other stations are wrong and FOX is the sole, lonely hold out for truth.

Forget their position against this President, follow the money. Make a list of FOX News advertisers. Drugs. Drug Companies, Stock Investment Firms, Buyers of Gold and sellers of Insurance. Anybody with eyes can see if they look.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Hey I watch Morning Joe and his agenda is clear. Most of his programs are really ads for Republicans candidates and I have written to them and complained about these free campaign ads Joe runs for his buddies.
I think Joe is positioning himself for a run for public office as an Independent. Says we are a center right Nation.

Well he is absolutely right. We are a center right nation; every possible demographic verifies that.

Even even has poor Mika brainwashed so she backs down from her own gut instincts and opinion.

No, Mika finally realizes the truth, is all. Se picked the losing horse and now she can't back out.

When Ariana Hutchinson tries to knock the credibility of Giuliani praising Rubio in Florida, Joe cut her off immediately.

Well I'd cut off that staccato-sounding skag too, if I were Joe. She's annoying.

I see many programs and instances where I have said (watching any of the big 3) if this station is pro Obama they are doing a lousy job of it - so no, I don't believe you are correct to believe ALL the other stations are wrong and FOX is the sole, lonely hold out for truth.

Better not tell that to Chris "Tingle up my leg, forgot he was black" Matthews. Or Keith "Ohboy, I peed my pants again" Olbermann.

Forget their position against this President, follow the money. Make a list of FOX News advertisers. Drugs. Drug Companies, Stock Investment Firms, Buyers of Gold and sellers of Insurance. Anybody with eyes can see if they look.

Rich, successful advertisers are a sign of Fox's huge audience (made up of center right as well as others), so that proves nothing.

MSNBC has crappy advertisers because they have poor ratings.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by Logarock

Sorry TPM, I will give my President a chance.
There is still power, food, and guns so I guess its not the end of the world quite yet even if a Black man was elected.

I have seen some of your posts here and on other threads and it is clear that you are obsesses with the man being black. It is the core of your opinion about the TP or anyone that has issues with our president.

Anyway this is not going to serve you in gaining a picture of whats really going on in the world around you. This is a cruch you should get off of. I would say you have race issues not founded on reality.

Ahh now we are stalking people. He is right. Why do you attack individuals and not stick to all the reasons why you are right rather than making unrelated, amateurish attempts to psychoanalyze persons who happen to disagree?
They are just not all buying what you are selling.

Your meanness, not about human rights or the Constitution. It is I think due to a characteristic lack of human understanding and compassion. A complete absence, perhaps even knowledge of civility and unwillingness to assign as much inherent dignity to others as to self.

Yack yack. The guy or gal says something about the Obamas race in almost evey post. And has all figured out that way. Like I said deep man deep.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

With Islam there is a concentrated effort by The Arab Anti Defamation League to distance not only itself, but the whole membership and faithful to Islam from those groups like al-Qaida, Hezbollah, Hamas, ETA, Mujahadeen. There is no aspect of The Tea Group attempting to distance itself from it's hate mongering and racists subset and racist groups altogether nor has any official with The Tea Group called once for these to be identified, expelled and arrested.

And then the muslims have CAIR...

And just who is it that is out there for the liberals, decrying leftist-based racism , hate, and bigotry?

- There is no such evil as left based racism. Quit with that. The facts are there.

In short when the leadership of a groups fails time and time to clamp down upon its membership and either flat out refuses to take a stand and by not taking a stand that is contradictory to that of the movement as a whole makes the few become not only the decision, policy, direction deciders but become by default the public stance and face of the movement as a whole. This is why leaders must dictate and decree policy that is contradictory to the views of a minority of the membership for.

The overwhelming majority of those cases are infiltrators from groups such as ACORN and SEIU, so it is the responsibility of the leftists to keep them in line.

- They annhialated groups like this because of a 43 era law that decreed that however incorrect and unverifiable the information given was that it had to be submitted. Someone on McCain's camps saw this and had a field day. ACORN's purpose was to get lower income people registered to vote.
The ultra Nazi right didn't like the fact that a group was signing up a bunch of Hispanics, African American's, Arabs, Indians, Orientals, Islanders because they don't vote GOP. ACORN was forced to submit registration forms with the names like "Mickey Mouse, Fred Flintstone, Donald Duck" as the voters names. Go sell that to someone else.

It is this very fact as aspect of the overall Tea Group that has them in lock, stock and barrel with racist and radicalia elements.

Bullcrap. Don't even try to spread that leftist hate here.

- Day by day it's becoming more apparent and obvious that this group is akin to a KKK Rally. The KKK have been trying to get back into politics since the 1940's and are using this avenue to infect an otherwise great group.

Now do you get why I've taken the stand and am going in this direction for?

Oh yes. Your hatred of the TPM (and of whites) is quite obvious.

- I am caucasian male from Jersey City, NJ. One of the most ethnically diverse cities in the entire nation. Our local public school graduation commencement manuals that are to be issued in June will be printed in a whopping 35 languages. Those that grow up around those who are just like them are less accepting of others while those like me who all I have to do is go to my local mall or food store and see people from at least and no less then 45 different nations.

The fact they even got Palin is the fact she's an airhead incapable of not only conceiving but comprehending an original thought. Another clear cut and classic case of the dumb leading the dumb. I've met Palin (Circa Late 07) and I've yet to meet anyone face to face that is that much of an airhead as she clearly is. I imagine she's become even more of an airhead nowadays.

I want everybody to read that paragraph again and again. while listening to this guy calling the TPM hate-filled racists. Hypocrisy and ignorance just reek from it.

- I base all my decisions based on facts and not some spun tv network. Palin is an airhead. When I meet a sitting politician I do not idolize them nor do I put them up on a pedestal. That is wrong. God is the only one who gets the pedestal treatment and no person Earth bound is to be given the same.

McCain's next for the chopping block. No more people in Washington who are there for 20 years plus while making this nation even worse.

How long has Joe Biden been in office? It's been 37 years now. He's crapped all over this nation in that time. Those days are numbered.

- That is why Biden was named VP for to start the end of the Career Congressperson. More to follow. By 2018 there will be all new blood in The Congress then there is now. Most mainstays will lose their office on both sides of the aisle in the upcoming decade. Watch and see.

- Answered in quote. I reduced the size of the quote down to remain compliant with ATS rules.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You are clearly out of artillery. Why don't you just run on home and reload?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission 6 Point Identification system :

www.state.nj.us...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nothing about a state requiring it's citizens to prove wether or not they are legal is optional and is mandatory as well as being compulsory. The burden of proof rests exclusively with those seeking the identification and not with the agency issuing the identifications.

(I did not realize the last post went through and double posted by accident, have since corrected to remain relevant with the topic at hand - D1!)

[edit on 26-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Well, let's see. Sneaking across the border, or crawling under a border fence might be one way.

So this law is only in effect within visual distance of the border? Would that not just be "border patrol" or do you have a grave missunderstanding of this law?

Tell me which fence are they sneaking 18 wheelers under these days? Or do big rigs usually crass secret border crossings (watter, valleys, caves, etc.) well?

Again, no one but the liberal posters have ever mentioned race or color or specific nationality being TARGETED.

That is why I am asking. You did not answer. If that is the best answer you have, then there is no use for you in this discussion. Do I need to ask again to get a real answer?

Only the left-wing posters seem to do that, like the poster who said people target a BLACK president.

Right, there has been no racism demonstrated against this president at all. Racism is all gone in the US, right?

Besides, is there a reason you cannot address that poster with your issue? Why whine to me about something someone else said because I asked a completely unrelated question?

News Flash- The ire directed at this policies would be the same ire if the president were Causasian, Oriental, or American Indian. STOP PLAYING TH"E RACE CARD, when it is not even in the deck!

Hmmm. Sounds like you have a race issue. I am not playing any race card. Perhaps you could quote me with an example? I do not think so. Hardly seems that race is my issue when you are the one screaming at me about it for no good reason.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question. Do you actually have an answer or would you like to rant about race some more?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Anyone curious as to why you can have a riot by pro illegal immigrant Mexicans in Arizona where police officers were assaulted and nary a whimper from any of the state controlled media?

Anytime a Teapartier so much as jaywalks its news for week.

Its just weird isnt it?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Call the news channels and ask them why.

They all have phone numbers available. Maybe there is an interesting answer waiting.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

They all have phone numbers available. Maybe there is an interesting answer waiting.

Sure.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Sure.

OK, place a post on a conspiracy website whining about it.

I am sure that will do something.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You can tell when people run out of talking points.

Time to re-load.
We'll wait while you go get a Palin-Cheney pep talk and then get back out here and fight like a man.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Time to re-load.
We'll wait while you go get a Palin-Cheney pep talk and then get back out here and fight like a man.

Wasnt it you who recycled that same comeback about being out of ammo or running out of talking points twice now on this same page?

Emasculation.... Such and effective debating tool and proof that you have mastered the subject matter.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sure.

OK, place a post on a conspiracy website whining about it.

I am sure that will do something.

You talk about whining. Now thats funny. You have 1800 plus posts and virtually no threads under your hand. I watch you continuously descend on threads in an attempt to derail them and berate posters. You cherry pick posts, criticize, assume, accuse and WHINE and yet you lack the conviction to create your own threads.

Nice going. Keep up the good work at vilifying the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans or anyone else who disagrees with the current administration.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by jibeho]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

So this law is only in effect within visual distance of the border? Would that not just be "border patrol" or do you have a grave missunderstanding of this law?

You FAIL to see the obvious. If the Federal Border patrol had been doing what it should be doing, and if Obama had not cancelled plans to complete the border fence, then there would be no NEED for this bill. The fact is that neither Bush, Obama or the previous administrations were EVER serious about keeping illegal immigrants out. They pay lip service to border patrols, but give a side wink to immigrants and the exploiters of the immigrants, letting them know by their inaction that illegal crossing are ok.
This bill is absolutely necessary for the welfare of Arizona, both economically and public safety wise, BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING ITS JOB. Period!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Time to re-load.

Wasnt it you who recycled that same comeback about being out of ammo or running out of talking points twice now on this same page?

Emasculation.... Such and effective debating tool and proof that you have mastered the subject matter.

Yes he thought it worked the first time do to my silence. But I have been trying to reconfigure my brain to come down to his level.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Time to re-load.

Yes he thought it worked the first time do to my silence. But I have been trying to reconfigure my brain to come down to his level.

I think the quickest way there is to run head first into a brick wall. Clearly you'd need a significant amount of frontal lobe damage to reach that level of impairment.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Anyone curious as to why you can have a riot by pro illegal immigrant Mexicans in Arizona where police officers were assaulted and nary a whimper from any of the state controlled media?

Anytime a Teapartier so much as jaywalks its news for week.

Its just weird isnt it?

You go dude!

Because we are seeing the final stages of our demise. We are seeing a strong and dangerous anti white movement in this country that has been at work for years trying now to go in for the kill.

Or this is just part of an effort to get us all to start fighting so they can step in. You know those that really dont care about any race just so they start fighting.

Our CIA and FBI must be really asleep at the wheel or in the hands of enemy operatives. We know our press outlets are taken over as well as so much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join