It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Concerted effort by the Left to vilify the Tea Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
When this happens, then return to this thread and post. Otherwise, you are reminiscent of the fable THE THREE SILLIES.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Already happened. April 23 - truck driver.

And the dingbat truck driver should know enough to have his driver's license on him when he is behind the wheel.

He had his commercial driver's license with him. That was not good enough.

Any more ignorance to spread?

Please stop it with the drama. We are adults; we know what happens every day. We don't need for you to act like we are children that you are trying to terrify with tales of a boogey man.

LOL. Did you really just say that? You are the one trying to scare people with boogey men. You are the one so afraid of the illegal immigrant sneaking over just to murder you.
How can you even spread that kind of crap and then say what you just said? WOW!

Ohmigod, someone might be HASSLED? Perish the thought!

So, you can not answer the question either? Instead you try to appeal to emotion? Weak.

I thought the Constitution guaranteed us a HASSLE-FREE LIFE!!!???

Meanwhile, a rancher in AZ turns his back to fetch a jug of water for a stranger and is summarily murdered.

I do not see the difference between a truck driver and a farmer. They are both Americans who have the right to conduct legal business without having to be detained until a proper BC is produced.

You are just another one of the empty rhetoric spewers going on and on about how you should have your license anyway and if you are not doing anything wrong, no worry.

Sorry but you are wrong. It is already happening and that license BS is not helping anyone out. Go learn a fact or two, see if you can figure out an answer to my question, and come back when you have at least one thing right.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I campaigned with Ron Paul in 2007, the "Tea Party" of today was our biggest enemy at that time.

They were called the G.O.P then, they spit on us, insulted us and said we were all dangerous terrorists.

At the FAU debates in Boca Raton Florida, the "Tea Party" aka the G.O.P had sick 9/11 NYC Firefighters locked in the batting cages like dogs so that they would not embarrass their "hero" Rudy Giuliani.

Now they want to be friends, now they want to save America! now they have the answers!

They are hypocrites and racists who are only mad that it is a Black man putting the screws to them, if McCain was in the White House there would be no "Tea Party" only the G.O.P shutting down anyone who spoke against the McCain health care plan or the McCain climate bill.

Just like CNN does for Obama but 10X worse.

In fact the "Tea Party" is stark raving mad that Obama has not nuked or invaded Iran yet, these are the people who are going to fix America?

The Tea Party was a real movement once but that time is over.

We are offered a choice of Bush/Cheney lovers in the Tea Party or Obama lovers in the coffee party.

I have already seen what the "Tea Party" is about, maybe its time for some coffee.

Face it Tea Party, not only do you deserve whats happened, you caused it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by kozmo

They ar ehanging themselves with ordinary Americans and they haven't figured it out yet.

True. The problem is that THEY believe that ordinary Americans are those people that agree with THEM. People like you and I are considered anti-government terrorists because we DISAGREE with them, and as far as they are concerned, THEY are the government. It still hasn't dawned on them that WE are the government.

Right on. It's not that haven't gotten it yet, over the many years of fascist style control they have forgotten that they work for us. After all, do they not vote themselves a pay raise with every Bill, and tack on pork to boot? Don't they pass new taxes all the time, and never pay attention to what we are telling them?

I went to a Tea Party Rally near where I live. I noticed when I approached that the Sheriff's Deputies were all standing together, drinking coffee and talking. I went into the small crowd, and everyone there had a gun on, either on their hip in a holster, or slung on their shoulder. I looked a little closer, and some were even loaded.

I haven't seen a more peaceful political rally. People were shaking hands, and talking freely about the problems with America, and ways to fix it. Never heard one person say the word "Revolution." The Tea Party is a Peaceful Solution to a very dirty problem. Time to clean up.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by LogarockDude I appreciate your positon but wow folks are hip to the methods man. A few guys show up to a TP with confederate flags, all the camras go on them and the rest of us should go home becouse of the association?

Yet we are not to judge the whole of Islam becouse of the nuts.

And the TP is mostly white and we know that that cant be good! But let any other race gather in mass and thats ok?

The greatest frear here is that whites would stand up undivided like the rest do. Blacks vote about 80/20 but thats not a race thingy?

Anyway we are not buying. Even if we do have some nuts the black panthers really didnt hurt the black rights movement.

This forum is not to be used as a platform to further "The Left-v-Right" Paradigm. We are not to get at each other's throats.

It is this very fact as aspect of the overall Tea Group that has them in lock, stock and barrel with racist and radicalia elements.

No stance and refusal to even take a stand means they condone the acts and atrocities and are really a bunch of racists in disguise.

The TP isnt killing itself publically to "distance" itself because of the nature of the critisizim and where its coing from.

You dont seriously expect the TP to answer politicaly charged associations with Tim McVeay do you? And what "atrocities"? Where when who are you talking about?

And by racist you mean so becouse the party is mostly white. That is really your main criteria for calling them racist. Oh thats deep man real deep.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

With Islam there is a concentrated effort by The Arab Anti Defamation League to distance not only itself, but the whole membership and faithful to Islam from those groups like al-Qaida, Hezbollah, Hamas, ETA, Mujahadeen. There is no aspect of The Tea Group attempting to distance itself from it's hate mongering and racists subset and racist groups altogether nor has any official with The Tea Group called once for these to be identified, expelled and arrested.

And then the muslims have CAIR...

And just who is it that is out there for the liberals, decrying leftist-based racism , hate, and bigotry?

In short when the leadership of a groups fails time and time to clamp down upon its membership and either flat out refuses to take a stand and by not taking a stand that is contradictory to that of the movement as a whole makes the few become not only the decision, policy, direction deciders but become by default the public stance and face of the movement as a whole. This is why leaders must dictate and decree policy that is contradictory to the views of a minority of the membership for.

The overwhelming majority of those cases are infiltrators from groups such as ACORN and SEIU, so it is the responsibility of the leftists to keep them in line.

It is this very fact as aspect of the overall Tea Group that has them in lock, stock and barrel with racist and radicalia elements.

Bullcrap. Don't even try to spread that leftist hate here.

Now do you get why I've taken the stand and am going in this direction for?

Oh yes. Your hatred of the TPM (and of whites) is quite obvious.

The fact they even got Palin is the fact she's an airhead incapable of not only conceiving but comprehending an original thought. Another clear cut and classic case of the dumb leading the dumb. I've met Palin (Circa Late 07) and I've yet to meet anyone face to face that is that much of an airhead as she clearly is. I imagine she's become even more of an airhead nowadays.

I want everybody to read that paragraph again and again. while listening to this guy calling the TPM hate-filled racists.

Hypocrisy and ignorance just reek from it.

McCain's next for the chopping block. No more people in Washington who are there for 20 years plus while making this nation even worse.

How long has Joe Biden been in office? It's been 37 years now. He's crapped all over this nation in that time.

Those days are numbered.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886

Some of you are upset because the smear thing isnt working. You have tried to define the thing so as to help destroy it but its having the reverse affect....and you have helped cause this.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
What many fail to see is the REAL culprit in keeping people apart. That culprit is the lame stream media. THEY control what you see, what you don't see, and what your interpretation of those observed events should be. Even when you disagree with the LSM, you are playing into their game. Remember that Nazi Germany used the media to shape the opinion of the "average" German, "guiding" them to the belief that the Jews were responsible for all of that nation's ills.
Propaganda is still the bullet that fires the kill. Without the LSM, there would be no way to disseminate the lies of the politicians.

Democracy depends on a free and fair press. You bash it when the facts don't support you.

Fox News isn't really a news station but a GOP tool so it does not count. If you are referring to FOX as "Lame Stream Media" (a very awkward and geeky term coined by the awkward and geeky Miss P) well then this is true. The rest of them have standards. They don't always excel but then they are limited to the truth unlike the fantastical FOX.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

These guys are not making any contribution to understanding. The are hack trolls that wouldnt dare show their real hand here. They dont care if only 1% of TP were crazy they would sell it all out. Besides the nuts if there really are any, is not who they are worried about. They are worried about the rest, the 99.99% good part that challenges them politically and ideologically.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

And the dingbat truck driver should know enough to have his driver's license on him when he is behind the wheel.

He had his commercial driver's license with him. That was not good enough.

Any more ignorance to spread?

The ignorance is you omitting the fact that he had his CDL to begin with.

To get a CDL you need to be a citizen. So you are full of crap.

Once these two steps have been completed, you will need to take the following items to an MVD CDL office to take the written examinations for the CDL instruction permit:

* Your completed, signed DOT Physical Examination Form.

* Proof that you have held a regular driver's license for at least one year (this proof can take the form of a current driver's license or a motor vehicle report from another state).

* An Arizona driver's license (if you are coming from another state, the Arizona MVD will have to assign you a limited Arizona driver's license and cancel your out-of-state license before you take your written examinations).

* Your Social Security card.

www.dmv.org...

Please stop it with the drama. We are adults; we know what happens every day. We don't need for you to act like we are children that you are trying to terrify with tales of a boogey man.

LOL. Did you really just say that? You are the one trying to scare people with boogey men. You are the one so afraid of the illegal immigrant sneaking over just to murder you. How can you even spread that kind of crap and then say what you just said? WOW!

How can you be so naive after the very recent murder of that rancher? That was for real, it really happened, not like your "I swear I already heard about..." unverified story designed to scare the rest of the libs.

Sorry but you are wrong. It is already happening and that license BS is not helping anyone out. Go learn a fact or two, see if you can figure out an answer to my question, and come back when you have at least one thing right.

You're too easy. I already tore your argument BS rhetoric apart.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Some of you are upset because the smear thing isnt working. You have tried to define the thing so as to help destroy it but its having the reverse affect....and you have helped cause this.

Nobody needs to smear this campaign to discredit it any more than we have to smear dog doo on the sidewalk to know it is dog doo. And there were more people protesting this immigration law on the first day then I have ever seen present at any Tea Party.

Kindly people persist in trying to encourage this movement (pun intended) see sense. They stand with American Flag and Constitution in hand to help talk all these admittedly "taxed to death" weekend warriors down from the ledge. We are all taxed to death. What is new?

I on the other hand agree with you. Stop trying to rationalize with irrational people. Let them jump.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

These guys are not making any contribution to understanding. The are hack trolls that wouldnt dare show their real hand here. They dont care if only 1% of TP were crazy they would sell it all out. Besides the nuts if there really are any, is not who they are worried about. They are worried about the rest, the 99.99% good part that challenges them politically and ideologically.

So people who disagree with you are hack trolls? This is why you will never get anywhere with this. You cannot discuss or debate without resorting to nasty name calling. Well I guess when that is all you have for weapons use what you must...but people are not always going to agree so you are going to have to ratchet up your hate factor to include about half the planet. I would not want to be you with this awesome task you have carved out for yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Friend, that was a very profound statement! They are actually afraid of the 99.99% good part that challenges them politically and ideologically, while trying to make it seem that it's the rare but unfortunately ever-present- in -any- movement nutcase that scares them.

They are actually afraid of what is going to happen this November!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If I helped cause the "Tea Party", a charge that I really cant dispute then I am ashamed.

It would have meant that my effort went towards further uniting the very people that loved everything that happened during the Bush Presidency.

People who called me and others (circa 2003-2007)who tried to wake up the public "crazy terrorists".
We told them a crash was coming, we told them the war was a lie, we told them to look into 9/11 only to be treated like garbage.
Now that it has been shown that we were not so crazy we are supposed to forget the treatment we received?

Like I said, the public deserves it, I only feel bad for the kids as it is sad that they pay for what their parents do.

Imagine I had to live that crap and smell it for months and you people (TPM) were calling me a terrorist for asking simple questions.

People who demanded blood and war during the Bush era are the saviors now that Obama is in office?
80% are Glen Beck and Sarah Palin drones, most of which would stage an armed revolt if Glen Beck tells them to.

Dont you see how stupid their position is?

Sorry TPM, I will give my President a chance.
There is still power, food, and guns so I guess its not the end of the world quite yet even if a Black man was elected.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The ignorance is you omitting the fact that he had his CDL to begin with.

Oh that is too funny. So after quoting my sentence stating he DID INDEED have his commercial license with him, you accuse me of omitting that? Explain the ignorance to me, please because you lost me here.

To get a CDL you need to be a citizen. So you are full of crap.

Once these two steps have been completed, you will need to take the following items to an MVD CDL office to take the written examinations for the CDL instruction permit:

* Your completed, signed DOT Physical Examination Form.

* Proof that you have held a regular driver's license for at least one year (this proof can take the form of a current driver's license or a motor vehicle report from another state).

* An Arizona driver's license (if you are coming from another state, the Arizona MVD will have to assign you a limited Arizona driver's license and cancel your out-of-state license before you take your written examinations).

* Your Social Security card.

www.dmv.org...

LOL. Did you really just say that? You are the one trying to scare people with boogey men. You are the one so afraid of the illegal immigrant sneaking over just to murder you. How can you even spread that kind of crap and then say what you just said? WOW!

LOL. Uh huh....and? That only proves my point. He had his commercial license. He was perfectly legal. He had no reason to be detained...and yet he was held up until he could supply more proof.

Where did you slip off the tracks here? I said he had his CDL and then you accuse me of being ignorant for not mentioning he had his CDL. Maybe you do not know what the C stands for?

You're too easy. I already tore your argument BS rhetoric apart.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by mishigas]

LOL!!!! Did ya? You mean by accusing me of omitting something that was pretty much the whole point of my post? LOL. I guess you need to explain what you tore apart for me because what I read is you telling me I omitted something I did indeed say.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To the Tea Partiers who think the government should be smaller and run more efficiently more power to you. Most everyone else thinks this also.

Less taxes I am with you. The above should remedy this but again it requires some modifications to what we have and there are those who seem to object to any improvements, rejecting change for it's own sake.

Survivalist who think we all should be less reliant on government support and maintain individual and sovereign independence. More power to you also. I think this is true as well. And we should not be a Nation that gives charity for charities sake without doing something (humane-key word) to correct the undesirable situation and eventually make the charity obsolete.

Think if we are going to mass support something we should get something back as in the military the space program, health care (children and seniors and bureaucrats, now finally the rest of the citizens have some help making this affordable)
Tea Partiers are against that because it is a platform.
It hasn't even been tried so technically they CANNOT SAY it will not work.
We all have said there was inexcusable waste and corruption You just cannot possibly be on the side of insurance and drug industry over the population at large. I say more healthy people in America is a good thing. We blindly hand over trillions to kill our strongest and most able bodied in a war.
When money already in circulation, is reshuffled to eliminate a usurious middleman, who (regulation free) set up shop between the consumer and the product. Who can be against this?

The people funding this whole movement, making the custom signs and buying out the stadiums... are those middlemen.

Insurance Companies, hedge fund operators, people who wedge themselves into the "factory to store line" without adding quality or value. With stricter controls they are in danger of being out of jobs. Shams shut down. You would be pissed too.
Especially if you had no conscious only an insane desire for profit and a severe case of megalomania.
Naturally they will complain and loudly. And they are in a position to do something about it. They might even hijack the legitimate dissatisfaction and fear of the losing party. Hell they can buy threir own damn news station the sly foxes. Then feed sympathizers a steady diet of lies, exaggerate their worst fears and stage it to look as if this has come to pass. Keep shouting FIRE! ...over and over where there is no blaze.
Recruit all those militants without an army. Prey upon the weak who all just go along with whoever shouts loudest. Annie get your gun and come with me. There are those who will go, and gladly, because they are just so spitting mad they want to kill someone - and face it, this Tea Party movement is so demoralizing to the President it is clearly a posse doing what they can, short of actually hanging the man.

I never liked our government especially, but we all seem to admit it is the best there is and now you say it is morphing into a European socialist society? The President wants to put up consumer safeguards. Safeguards that might be stronger but for an unwelcoming and inhospitable climate laid by the GOP and their corporate patrons.
Obama has been too careful not to do things that have not been done or desired by Republicans before him.
He gives examples. These are ignored completely or delegated to a footnote. People insist this is something different. He only looks different.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

So people who disagree with you are hack trolls? This is why you will never get anywhere with this. You cannot discuss or debate without resorting to nasty name calling. Well I guess when that is all you have for weapons use what you must...but people are not always going to agree so you are going to have to ratchet up your hate factor to include about half the planet. I would not want to be you with this awesome task you have carved out for yourself.

There is nothing being said but baseless charges along party lines. Thus hack tolls. And really dont flatter yourself...awesome task indeed. lol

And as far as name calling it has been going on in here but only now you pipe up.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There is still power, food, and guns so I guess its not the end of the world quite yet even if a Black man was elected.

I have seen some of your posts here and on other threads and it is clear that you are obsesses with the man being black. It is the core of your opinion about the TP or anyone that has issues with our president.

Anyway this is not going to serve you in gaining a picture of whats really going on in the world around you. This is a cruch you should get off of. I would say you have race issues not founded on reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Someone in this thread said that the Tea Party had a "complete lack of control of its adherents."

Tea Party activists are not cattle, it is not "the Tea Party's" responsibility to "control" their adherents. Free speech and and the right of assembly can't be taken away (except by free speech zones and the feds).

What's really happening is there will be a protest of 1,000 and ten racists will show up and the mainstream media will only focus on the ten racists or homophobes or idiots and try to make it seem like the entire protest is stupid, racist homophobes.

My whole family is on the left and even they think its absurd.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I have seen some of your posts here and on other threads and it is clear that you are obsesses with the man being black. It is the core of your opinion about the TP or anyone that has issues with our president.

Anyway this is not going to serve you in gaining a picture of whats really going on in the world around you. This is a cruch you should get off of. I would say you have race issues not founded on reality.

Ahh now we are stalking people. He is right. Why do you attack individuals and not stick to all the reasons why you are right rather than making unrelated, amateurish attempts to psychoanalyze persons who happen to disagree?
They are just not all buying what you are selling.

Your meanness, not about human rights or the Constitution. It is I think due to a characteristic lack of human understanding and compassion. A complete absence, perhaps even knowledge of civility and unwillingness to assign as much inherent dignity to others as to self.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

So, since no one can tell me how to visually identify an illegal, how about you tell me how you know that legal brown people will not be hassled by this law.

Well, let's see. Sneaking across the border, or crawling under a border fence might be one way.
Again, no one but the liberal posters have ever mentioned race or color or specific nationality being TARGETED. Only the left-wing posters seem to do that, like the poster who said people target a BLACK president. News Flash- The ire directed at this policies would be the same ire if the president were Causasian, Oriental, or American Indian. STOP PLAYING TH"E RACE CARD, when it is not even in the deck!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join