It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Concerted effort by the Left to vilify the Tea Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Bill Clinton's remarks are just the latest in a series of accusatory remarks made concerning the Tea Party movement. Obama, Pelosi, the Lame Stream Media, Reid, and many others have either hinted or outright accused the Tea Party of inciting violence, and condemned the Tea Party movement.

The Lame Stream Media
?

Palin might sue you ass for forgetting to put the TM.

Is the TP the only group allowed to be angry?

No mommy Napolitano said we were not allowed to get angry....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

It has come to the attention of some of us just late this afternoon that the "left" is painting the Tea Partiers and Militia members as radical anti-Obama people on orders from Obama's true handlers, a.k.a. TPTB in London.

You MUST watch this video found just today on YouTube (even though dated April 3rd) in which a spokewoman for the Militia and/or Tea Partiers and/or the Lyndon LaRouche camp directs a nine and a half minute video at Obama and his close supporters informing them that the only safe thing for Obama to do for himself and the only safe thing for the country also is for Obama to step down calmly and quaietly and as soon as possible. This is because there is a British plot to make the decision for him.

The video is entitled,
Red Alert: British Assassination Plot on Obama? Tea Party & Militias being framed, LEAKED by LPA TV

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by AnybodyOutThere?]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by AnybodyOutThere?]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

THE TEA GROUP IS A RACIST FRONT OF THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD AND IF THESE PEOPLE DON'T GET SHUT DOWN AND SHUT DOWN SOON WE WILL HAVE A FULL SCALE RIOT ON OUR HANDS.

That is the dumbest statement that I have ever seen on ATS.
Of course, I would expect nothing less from a left-wing nut. Playing the race card like your ilk does is what you always resort to, when you have no valid argument. Anyone that doesn't agree with you is a racist. Sick, really sick.

I won't even further debate with people like you. Ignore button.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Bill Clinton's remarks are just the latest in a series of accusatory remarks made concerning the Tea Party movement. Obama, Pelosi, the Lame Stream Media, Reid, and many others have either hinted or outright accused the Tea Party of inciting violence, and condemned the Tea Party movement.
I believe that these concerted efforts to vilify the tea party are orchestrated, and planned at the highest levels of the Democratic party.
In actuality, their attempts have shown the average American the true colors of the left, namely that it is ok to dissent, as long as you agree with them. Any other type of dissent is considered treason or an attempt to "overthrow" the government.
There is no greater conspiracy in the US today, than this attempt to squash any opposition to their agenda.

IN SHORT,
THOSE THAT CONTINUALLY ADD TO THE DIVIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PLAYS RIGHT INTO TPTB'S HANDS AND AGENDAS.
ALL WHO CONTINUALLY DIVIDE THE NATION ARE ANTI AMERICAN AND ARE TERRORISTS IN HIDING.

THE TEA GROUP IS A RACIST FRONT OF THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD AND IF THESE PEOPLE DON'T GET SHUT DOWN AND SHUT DOWN SOON WE WILL HAVE A FULL SCALE RIOT ON OUR HANDS.

No one wants to see that.

Man you are just flat wrong about the TP being a front for AB. You probably know it and are up to other things.

Proof is in the daily vids being released of protest after protest. Look at the skin colour of the entire lot. Pure caucasian. Already confirmed to be a wing of The GOP The Tea Group is a racist group in the guise of a highly and very well respected group, Just like the GOP The Neo Conservatives infiltrated and ruined they are doing the same with the Tea Group.

Anyone remember how buddy buddy the GOP was with the Evangelical Christian movement and when the Evangelical's no longer served their purpose and when they weren't beneficial anymore they got thrown under the bus? The same exact thing will happen with the Tea Group and the next group the Neo Conservatives decide to join up with will be met with a similair end. Watch and see. It's happened once and will again.

The only way for the GOP and the Tea Group to really want change they first must change their membership back to being an independent group with no political affiliation and The GOP needs to kick these Neo Cons to the curb as they are the most toxic thing facing The GOP currently. They are losing their identity. They've been duped and conned by the best of them and is up to the rest of us, intelligent people to snap them out of this fog they've been under since roughly 2000.

For the msm to be taken seriously in this entire charade I want all groups who have opposing views to The Tea Group to have equal airtime or else the MSM is complacent and culpable for anything that happens as a direct, indirect result of their actions or non actions. Demand equal airtime for those groups that are fighting the good fight that the Grand Obstructionist Party!

[edit on 24-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

That is the dumbest statement that I have ever seen on ATS.
Of course, I would expect nothing less from a left-wing nut. Playing the race card like your ilk does is what you always resort to, when you have no valid argument. Anyone that doesn't agree with you is a racist. Sick, really sick.

I won't even further debate with people like you. Ignore button.

The Tea Group launched the pre-emptive strike on Mar 23 2010 while the Congress rested after the Healthcare debate,

The entire group is filled with a bunch of azzhole racists.

Confederate Flag being displayed at a DC Tea Rally :

www.youtube.com...

More uncovered pics and stills showing racism :

www.youtube.com...

YouTube's search function for "Tea Party Racism". 1,460 videos proving it time and time again. Try and deny or get out of this one. that I dare you! :

www.youtube.com...

For anyone who denies it time and time again that these are a bunch of racists are racists themselves.

The proof is in the pudding.

How disgusting is someone to spew racism? How vile does someone have to be before something is done about them?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What a bunch of bull#! First of all, your constitutional rights haven't been broken...else there would already be a HUGE law suit. So stop repeating that baseless catch phrase about the "constitution being broken".

Second of all, it's not as if the tea party members make it hard to make fun of them. They put tea bags on their hats, wear costumes like in a theater show, and their signs are full of racist, bigot, and uneducated catch phrases that are being shoved down their throats by Palin & Co.

"Less regulation!!" => Guess what got us into the financial crisis...yes...less regulation of the banking sector. But sure, repeat that stupid catch phrase that helps the big man on Wall Street and not yourself.

"Government runs HC...omg, communism!" => Guess who provides healthcare services after the bill comes in effect...yes, PRIVATE companies. Angry about being forced to buy HC? Well, guess what intensified the housing crisis. People losing their houses because of medical bills they couldn't pay because they were uninsured. Those sick people affected the rest of us, so if they are now being forced to buy HC and save us the trouble of a worse economy costing all of us jobs...I say force them!

"No more taxes" => Cool, sounds great...until you THINK about who's gonna provide public services, such as building roads. The private sector you say? And who's gonna pay the private sector for building a PUBLIC highway?? Who's educate the people now that public schools are gone? Private schools? And how are the lower middle class and poor people gonna afford that?

"Obama is Kenyan/Hitler/Stalin" => Reeeeeeally? It's statements like this that make the whole movement look stupid.

Fact is, if you ask 99% of the tea party members to back up their statements, or ask them follow up questions, they can't.

Tea party member:"No more taxes"
Interviewer:"Who's gonna provide public services and goods such as highways?"
Tea party member:"Private companies."
Interviewer:"Who's gonna pay them for providing those public services?"
Tea party member:"Mhhhhhhh....I dunno...but Obama's like Stalin. He's against the constitution, and he's gonna implant us all with micro chips, and he'll provide money for abortions and will then eat the placenta of those killed babies!"

I don't like generalizing, and I'm sure there's some decent tea party members...but the large majority of members I had the pleasure of speaking to, and the ones you see on TV, are a bunch of unrealistic lunatics. They might not be evil people, but their ideas are crazy and unrealistic.

It might have started out as a good movement, because the 2 party system in the US is a mess...but it was taken over by fringe groups with their racist, bigot, and self-interest agendas.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't like generalizing, and I'm sure there's some decent tea party members...but the large majority of members I had the pleasure of speaking to, and the ones you see on TV, are a bunch of unrealistic lunatics.

www.politicsdaily.com...

18 Percent of Americans Say They Are Supporters of the Tea Party Movement

So, you KNOW that the majority of TP members are a "bunch of unrealistic lunatics"? That's amazing. You must have been pretty busy talking to over 55,000,000 TP members and supporters.
In addition, you only see what the Lame Stream Media WANTS you to see, so they selectively show a FEW mistfits, and conclude from that, that they are racists and lunatics.
Calling people that disagree with you racists, does nothing to advance political dialogue in this country. Many TP members feel that they have been ignored by Congress, and in fact, polls have shown that the MAJORITY of Americans feel that way. TP members are just peacefully expressing that frustration. In addition, virtually ALL of the TP demonstrations have been extremely peaceful, as opposed to many left-wing demonstrations in the past.
Feel free to continue to call TP members racists and lunatics. All you are doing is increasing the membership of the TP.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Most Americans are sick and tired of Congress:

Americans have long held mixed feelings about political leaders in Washington, but public perceptions of elected officials, Congress, and the political parties have turned sharply negative. In March, during the final debate over health care reform, just 26% of Americans offered a favorable assessment of Congress – by far the lowest in a quarter-century of Pew Research Center polling. And there was no improvement upon passage of the bill – just 25% offered a favorable assessment of Congress in early April, while 65% view Congress unfavorably.

people-press.org...

You see, unlike you, I can back up my statements with facts!
When you can produce a poll of psychiatrists that can prove that the vast majority of TP members are "a bunch of unrealistic lunatics", stick to FACTS, not your extremely uneducated OPINION.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well then good Sir, since you seem to support them, what's your stance on:

1) No taxes?
2) Less regulation

Because those are 2 of their KEY DEMANDS. Think those demand are realistic or even good for the people asking for it?

Also, whenever Palin shows up at a TP rally, the people go wild. Any association who as a whole, thinks that woman's a good thing with brilliant ideas can't be taken seriously. We're talking about the woman who didn't even complete her mandate, the woman who said she's qualified for foreign relations because she can "almost see Russia from Alaska", the woman who came out with a book full of lies, the woman who now works for a main stream media outlet that mistakenly labels itself as NEWS (just like CNN/MSNBC).

The pure thought of someone cheering on that woman, or even wanting her as president makes me wanna puke.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I don't think the tea party should be vilified for trying to protect individual constitutional rights.
But I would find that whole premise a heap more believable if they were fighting as vigorously for the same Constitutional rights denied to Spanish American's in Arizona right now.

Surely the number of Latin Americans in the US stripped of Constitutional protection from illegal search and seizure is greater than the number of American fighting for THEIR Constitutional protections via the Tea Parties.

So what makes one group legitimate defenders of our Constitution and the other one just so many dissatisfied losers and complainers?

This is what I would like to know.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We are a very intelligent nation making half brained decisions based on a preconcieved notion of a precieved threat however asinine and far fetched perveived threat actually is in reality.

A group, any group is instantly defined by those that are given it's podium, that was the case here. The group is slowly begining to show it's true colours and is in the process of unmasking it's true skin and it's not looking good for anyone involved. That automatically exclusively defines them as what the party says and does. Along the same exact lines how a vast majority of people think that the thinking, ideaology and practices of the 2.5 Million Radical Islamic Extremists in the world are the same as the roughly 1.450 Billion Muslims in the world.

Prof,

Logic and common sense can make itself apply here as without looking as things logically and with a sense of decency and common sense makes anyone instantly blind to what they do not see.

XYZ,

You my friend are correct. She's like (I hate really much to use paraphrasing like this as she is NEVER EVER TO BE PUT IN COMPARISSON TO THE GREAT CREATOR) God! That is what is seriously disturbing me.

Ruse,
States like Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, California, are living by a different set of rules then the rest of us in the nation as they are being flooded beyond their capacity and some draconian style policy is needed to cull this in illegal influx once and for all. There are proper channels to use via INS and DHS in order to acquire citizenship. The policies in place are there to afford those that seek entry into this nation are in place for this very reason.

All,
New thinking, ideas, policies and ways need to be implemented and were needed yesterday. The policies of yesterday can no longer apply as they have consistantly proven time and time again that they simply do not and no longer work. That would be like going to a swordfight with a pocket knife. You will be outwitted, outgunned and outarmed every single time.

Does a state not have the right guranteed to them to do whatever it needs to as long as it is not inhumane, sexually explicit, a direct threat to either the person's personal health and/or hygiene and cannot be a threat to the person's total mental health. They do.

The 10th Admendment Of The United States Constitution reads as "

"States rights shall not be enumerated"

This alone grants the States/Commonwealths the authourity to not only introduce but to implement, enforce, and pass laws it wants to and the Federal Government cannot say or do a single thing about it.

This has been adopted on the local and County/Parish (In Lousiana only) level as well. So that if the state has say, 10 Counties and 50 Cities this decrees the parcel of land as 60 seperate, independent entities.

This also orders each State/Commonwealth to afford all rights guaranteed to them by the preceeding 9 Admendments in any case brought before them by the State/Commonwealth.

Here in New Jersey our main challenge and hurdles regarding Illegal Immigration is those coming in by boat or rail. New York on the other hand is a border state, of the Province Of Quebec, Canada. Even though not as active of the Mexican border to the south.

In short, a cop can at anytime walk up to anyone and pull their id. In some municipalities it is an arrestable offense to not produce an id when asked.

Some suspect members of The Continental Congress to have played a role in organizing the Boston Tea Party although nothing's been issued or discovered to directly tie it to it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Surely the number of Latin Americans in the US stripped of Constitutional protection from illegal search and seizure is greater than the number of American fighting for THEIR Constitutional protections via the Tea Parties.

No one is being denied their rights. The law just passed in Arizona, which doesn't take effect until August, does no such thing.
Since most of you have never even read the law, but rather are just parroting what the lame stream media and the lawless Obama and friends are saying, perhaps you should actually READ what the law says:

Prohibits state, city or county officials from limiting or restricting "the enforcement of federal immigration laws to less than the full extent permitted by federal law" and allows an Arizona resident to sue an official or agency that adopts or implements a policy that does so. The bill contains a "loser pays" provision meant to deter frivolous lawsuits.

• Requires law enforcement to make a reasonable attempt "when practicable" to determine the immigration status of a person if reasonable suspicion exists that the person is in the U.S. illegally. Officers do not have to do so "if the determination may hinder or obstruct an investigation."

• Makes it a state crime to be an illegal immigrant by creating a state charge of "willful failure to complete or carry an alien-registration document."

• Makes it a crime for illegal immigrants to work or solicit work in Arizona.

• Makes it a crime to pick up a day laborer for work if the vehicle impedes traffic and also makes a day laborer subject to criminal charges if he or she is picked up and the vehicle involved impedes traffic.

• Makes it a crime to conceal, harbor or shield an illegal immigrant if the person knows or recklessly disregards the immigrant's legal status. It does create a legal defense for someone providing emergency, public-safety or public-health services to illegal immigrants.

• Allows law-enforcement officials to arrest a person without a warrant if they have probable cause to believe the person has committed a public offense that makes him or her removable from the U.S.

• Requires employers to keep E-Verify records of employees' eligibility.

• Reiterates Arizona's intent to not comply with the Real ID Act of 2005, including the use of a radio-frequency ID chip.

www.azcentral.com...
As any reasonable person can see, there is NOTHING in the law beyond what is actually SUPPOSED to be enforced by the US Federal Government. However, the US Government has chosen not to enforce the law of the land.

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand?
If you want to be concerned about rights, perhaps you liberals should ask Obama why he and the Democrats have chosen to extend the Patriot Act, and not rescind it.

There is nothing in this law that criminalizes legitimate US Citizens, regardless of their ethnic background. No US citizen need be worried about this law, but criminals do. Are you supporting criminals?

Now for the coup de grace regarding your argument.
NOWHERE DOES THE LAW SINGLE OUT LATIN AMERICANS.
It merely states that persons suspected of being here illegally may be stopped and questioned.

A little more reading, intelligence, and ORIGINAL THOUGHT would have made you realize that, but you would rather parrot the LAME stream media, without EVER checking or READING the FACTS.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well there I guess you told me.

And you actually prove why people dispise the Tea Partiers. They do not know how to have a civil debate without villifying individual credibility and people.

Rather than persuade with a valid or rational argument they call anyone who disagrees idiots or worse. At last, the peace and neighbor loving liberals, are learning how to return fire.

Tea Parties need to realize for every one of those stray sheep they attract and entice with hateful rhetoric and megaphones, there are many hundreds of others who know they do not have any other purpose or reason for existence except to whine and complain about USA having a compassionate and liberal minded black President.
To be fair any compassionate liberal would be bashed and treated like an Enemy of the State

Actually I think you are wrong anyway.
The way a law is written is not always how it is put into effect.
People will be denied their rights. You think they are going to train those policemen to do the work of immigration? Guess again. Let's start counting lawsuits if this doesn't violate anyone's Constitutional rights.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There is nothing in this law that criminalizes legitimate US Citizens, regardless of their ethnic background. No US citizen need be worried about this law, but criminals do. Are you supporting criminals?

Really? So even brown Americans who leave home without proof of legality have nothing to worry about? They will not be stopped for being brown? They will not lose time out of their day to answer questions about who they are in their own country? They will not be arrested if they do not have that proof on them while they are out FREELY WALKING AROUND IN THEIR HOMELAND THE US? I swear I already heard about some truck drive being detained because he did not proof of citizenship on them.

So, since no one can tell me how to visually identify an illegal, how about you tell me how you know that legal brown people will not be hassled by this law.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well then good Sir, since you seem to support them, what's your stance on:

1) No taxes?
2) Less regulation

Because those are 2 of their KEY DEMANDS. Think those demand are realistic or even good for the people asking for it?

I challenge you to show us where the TPM has called for NO TAXES. Seriously, show us.

They have called for NO MORE TAXES, but they have never called for NO TAXES period.

Show us, or stop spreading lies and disinformation.

If you cannot provide examples, you lose all credibility on ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Really? So even brown Americans who leave home without proof of legality have nothing to worry about? They will not be stopped for being brown? They will not lose time out of their day to answer questions about who they are in their own country? They will not be arrested if they do not have that proof on them while they are out FREELY WALKING AROUND IN THEIR HOMELAND THE US? I swear I already heard about some truck drive being detained because he did not proof of citizenship on them.

When this happens, then return to this thread and post. Otherwise, you are reminiscent of the fable THE THREE SILLIES.
www.sacred-texts.com...

And the dingbat truck driver should know enough to have his driver's license on him when he is behind the wheel.

Please stop it with the drama. We are adults; we know what happens every day. We don't need for you to act like we are children that you are trying to terrify with tales of a boogey man.

So, since no one can tell me how to visually identify an illegal, how about you tell me how you know that legal brown people will not be hassled by this law.

Ohmigod, someone might be HASSLED? Perish the thought!

I thought the Constitution guaranteed us a HASSLE-FREE LIFE!!!???

Meanwhile, a rancher in AZ turns his back to fetch a jug of water for a stranger and is summarily murdered.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by mishigas]

[edit on 25-4-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The pure thought of someone cheering on that woman, or even wanting her as president makes me wanna puke.

Well ain't that just too bad. She's an American with the same rights as any of us, and she doesn't need or want the approval of a liberal like you.

Maybe if you ever run for office, it might make some of us want to take a crap on your poster, eh?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1 The Tea Group launched the pre-emptive strike on Mar 23 2010 while the Congress rested after the Healthcare debate,

The entire group is filled with a bunch of azzhole racists.

Confederate Flag being displayed at a DC Tea Rally :

www.youtube.com...

More uncovered pics and stills showing racism :

www.youtube.com...

YouTube's search function for "Tea Party Racism". 1,460 videos proving it time and time again. Try and deny or get out of this one. that I dare you! :

www.youtube.com...

For anyone who denies it time and time again that these are a bunch of racists are racists themselves.

The proof is in the pudding.

How disgusting is someone to spew racism? How vile does someone have to be before something is done about them?

Dude I appreciate your positon but wow folks are hip to the methods man. A few guys show up to a TP with confederate flags, all the camras go on them and the rest of us should go home becouse of the association?

Yet we are not to judge the whole of Islam becouse of the nuts.

And the TP is mostly white and we know that that cant be good! But let any other race gather in mass and thats ok?

The greatest frear here is that whites would stand up undivided like the rest do. Blacks vote about 80/20 but thats not a race thingy?

Anyway we are not buying. Even if we do have some nuts the black panthers really didnt hurt the black rights movement.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/25/10 by niteboy82]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

They will never spreading lies and disinformation. They are nto even on here to talk about the issue they are trolls and crap spreaders.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well I will say it. We have a very large number if illegal in this country that are from south of the Rio Grande and they are brown. Following them here are some political and otherwise undesirables.

The states and Fed have the duty to make sure these have undertaken to become citizens and if they havent then they are out.

We cant have an a autonomous group of guests that large living off the fat of the land without accountability to the american citizens and our laws and our ability to regulate such things.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogarockDude I appreciate your positon but wow folks are hip to the methods man. A few guys show up to a TP with confederate flags, all the camras go on them and the rest of us should go home becouse of the association?

Yet we are not to judge the whole of Islam becouse of the nuts.

And the TP is mostly white and we know that that cant be good! But let any other race gather in mass and thats ok?

The greatest frear here is that whites would stand up undivided like the rest do. Blacks vote about 80/20 but thats not a race thingy?

Anyway we are not buying. Even if we do have some nuts the black panthers really didnt hurt the black rights movement.

With Islam there is a concentrated effort by The Arab Anti Defamation League to distance not only itself, but the whole membership and faithful to Islam from those groups like al-Qaida, Hezbollah, Hamas, ETA, Mujahadeen. There is no aspect of The Tea Group attempting to distance itself from it's hate mongering and racists subset and racist groups altogether nor has any official with The Tea Group called once for these to be identified, expelled and arrested.

There are radical elements that are akin to the liberal side of the aisle but to me this "Left-v-Right" Paradigm is not necessary or needed as that has been consistently used time and time again to keep us hating one another instead of coming together to finally rid the world once and for all of what ails us.

This forum is not to be used as a platform to further "The Left-v-Right" Paradigm. We are not to get at each other's throats.

In short when the leadership of a groups fails time and time to clamp down upon its membership and either flat out refuses to take a stand and by not taking a stand that is contradictory to that of the movement as a whole makes the few become not only the decision, policy, direction deciders but become by default the public stance and face of the movement as a whole. This is why leaders must dictate and decree policy that is contradictory to the views of a minority of the membership for.

It is this very fact as aspect of the overall Tea Group that has them in lock, stock and barrel with racist and radicalia elements.

A simple press conference or a blog post on it's website by an official with the group that is authourized to speak on behalf of said group simply condemning the actions and the zero tolerance stance coming out against these elements would even be suffice. The longer that post, news item or website update is delayed makes the initial claim of them being nothing but racists more and more true as the days turn into weeks and weeks turns into months and years turns into years.

Now do you get why I've taken the stand and am going in this direction for? It should've been closed down in the first few weeks. Now nearly 7 months has passed since they've appeared on the radar and nothing.

No stance and refusal to even take a stand means they condone the acts and atrocities and are really a bunch of racists in disguise.

The fact they even got Palin is the fact she's an airhead incapable of not only conceiving but comprehending an original thought. Another clear cut and classic case of the dumb leading the dumb. I've met Palin (Circa Late 07) and I've yet to meet anyone face to face that is that much of an airhead as she clearly is. I imagine she's become even more of an airhead nowadays.

BTW, Palin became public fodder the second she was announced as the VP Nominee.

McCain's next for the chopping block. No more people in Washington who are there for 20 years plus while making this nation even worse.

Those days are numbered.

BTW also, any groups or any sect of any group that is remotely suspected to be in either the planning or/in the commission of a terrorist attack can be detained indefinately under Patriot Reauthourization of 2006. Just because it's a right wing law automatically makes the right wing exempt from said law?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/25/10 by niteboy82]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join