It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the good guy" experiment *FUN*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well i guess i shoudlnt be evil with a girl who feels nice around me,but ive had so many experiences ending the same way...
well ill just be nice to her tomorow get to know her,and we will see,was i wrong,and will i need to apologise.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
allright,begining of the work day: gee that girl sure knows how to dress,o and lets not forget that she works on a better computer then me,like i didnt need a reason to rage around here. but wow..nice dress, lets wait for brake so we can see her again

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
ahh darn i couldnt do anything, maybe i was wrong or something:shk:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Stillalive

Still on that good guy bad guy quest of yours!

If you like the woman, don't play! this could be a missed chance....Germany or not! you need to stop with all the ''girls are all the same'' rubbish! they are not! go for it if you think she's into you! why not???

Experiment on somebody else if you must!

Just what I think anyway stillalive!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As gals get older, they get over wanting the bad guy...and start appreciating the good guys.

On another note though...do you switch from the confidence mode to then feeling like she won't be interested? You may be creating a self-fulfilling prophecy there...

Try getting to know them as friends first, without the other complications, and see if it just falls in place, vs. trying to scare them up as dates (or worse yet, envisioning them as your wife)... Plenty of time for all of that....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Look. Ignore women and when you must interact with them treat 'em like crap.

They LOVE it and you will be rollin' in booty in no time

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i dont know if i even need to do something. last days when i didnt know she exists she was smiling all around me like im god.
today i go all around her,to look what she would do,and..nothing
i guess i stoped radiating the waves of "cool" and started radiating waves of "interest/i suck" and afcourse...the moment you even think about showing interest in those women they know..and they brake you XD.
well i do found a girl who loves me for who i am in germany so i guess i should just ignore and treat this girl like crap^^

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Maybe because you never did anything before when she was all smiles....she thinks you ain't bothered so has given up? or she was just happy last week lol

Good luck with the German bird anyhow!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good guys always finish last, everybody learns that at like 12 years old, how old are you bud?

Make fun of her, tease, call her names, treat her badly, suddenly you become a challenge, this is learned by MOST PEOPLE in their pre-teen years.

Always remember this rule, if you want her, she won't want you, if you don't want her, she'll want you.

Attraction is NEVER a mutual experience.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Look. Ignore women and when you must interact with them treat 'em like crap.

They LOVE it and you will be rollin' in booty in no time

quote"REPLY TO:

Good guys always finish last, everybody learns that at like 12 years old, how old are you bud?

Make fun of her, tease, call her names, treat her badly, suddenly you become a challenge, this is learned by MOST PEOPLE in their pre-teen years.

Always remember this rule, if you want her, she won't want you, if you don't want her, she'll want you.

Attraction is NEVER a mutual experience.

yep. bitchez iz bitchez.

illuminati slaves. sheeple.

this IS a conspiracy. look at the most damn good scientists, smart and spiritual persons that ever existed in this society, they almost always end up being celibate and alone.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
the guys and girls who say that it's not true, that girls don't want bad boys, and don't want to be treated badly, have been doing the very same thing for so long that they dont even notice that they do it because it's become an innocent part of everyday regular life.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

It's only the result of women liberation.

The problem is, by nature women will only go to the top dog, the alpha the one that got it going on, the one that is a challenge to get.

Once they became liberated it messed the whole thing up, now we have 1 guy having sex with 10 girls, and another 9 men wacking it alone.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm glad somebody paid attention to the social dynamics during high school, it continues on for life.

Tease her, make fun of her, treat her like crap, make her feel like she's less than yourself, if you do that you will suddenly become the sexiest man ever.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech

I'm glad somebody paid attention to the social dynamics during high school, it continues on for life.

Tease her, make fun of her, treat her like crap, make her feel like she's less than yourself, if you do that you will suddenly become the sexiest man ever.

I seriously don't have the guts to do this. I once tried it, just the act of being this way, and I succeeded in getting some girls interested. I backed away and anyway she saw my true personality. Boy did she start to avoid me, and I stopped being that way because it's not who I am. I can now assure you that 100 percent I am going to end up being celibate for the rest of my entire life and alone, and I will have to suffer for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech

It's only the result of women liberation.

The problem is, by nature women will only go to the top dog, the alpha the one that got it going on, the one that is a challenge to get.

Once they became liberated it messed the whole thing up, not we have 1 guy having sex with 10 girls, and another 9 men wacking it alone.

Actually, it doesn't matter if the "top dog" is a tyrant, a thief, a murderer, etc.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well.. the problem for you is, it won't come out smooth the first few times, you will just seem like a bitter man. Practice, after a few girls you'll be a player I assure you.

It's a social balance, simply think less about her than she does of you, that's real attraction at work.

It won't work right away without some notches on your belt.

Always look over the hill, many fish in the sea.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

As you said, a bitch is a bitch always remember that.

She want's her world to be rocked all around, not the other way around. Play her, tease her, even degrade her, you'll get what you want eventually because all she'll be able to think about is you, and you will be thinking about anything but her.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is a easy problem to fix. If you want a girl to not like you treat her like she says she wants to be treated. If you want a girl to like you be confident/alpha male thing, and treat her the exact opposite of how she says she wants to be treated. All in moderation offcourse. And remember the extreme opinions she has especially when it comes to how she sees herself and the world will eventually come to a collision with how she really is, be prepared for that if you really care for said female type. And usually the opinions she has on how males are, is a manifestation of the subconscious her ID and fears. And give flowers a little flattery and shiny objects. For some reason they like that stuff especially shiny objects.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
the problem with me and lots of other people is were above all that alpha crap,couse in the end,im the one getting out of here in a nice country with money and all that cr^^.
while theyr boyfrends who they decided are alpha cant even get a job

the problem is we want a nice girl who is also "smart" and looks past the games.
what the ...do i do with this bimbo? we dont need girls who only think love is a stupid game. thats why my life has been ruined lots of times until now.
loners will eventualy find true love,and they will experience all that they had to experience. while all those shallow people with get a big hit in the face after 20.
btw im turning 21 soon.and guess what. all the guys and girls i knew,that were so big shots and inlove,now live pathetic lifes. so in the end good people win.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

That is your problem you think you nead to win at something to get something. And you assume females are logical creatures, they are I guess but not to the extent that males are or at least some males. They play a game and want the one they are going to be with to play there game, dude your 21 it's not like the world is gona end there are planty of fish in the sea. But if you dont like fish there's lots of females on land, so you shouldn't wory to much abouth it. sounds like your doing alwright for yourself so chilax and the rest will follow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join