It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the good guy" experiment *FUN*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
*an interesting read indeed
"
you know me,i always say girls here in bulgaria are horrible and they only date horrible man who beat them? some people sayd that the problem is with me AND WERE WRONG. the german women i became friends were all LIKE ME,they love talking to me,and they dont start ignoring me when i start showing me "real,emotional self" at this point i dont even want to see a bulgarian girl,theyr so brainwashed by the poor stupid life here,that all they know is "date stupid man who treat me bad,and make countless life mistakes". i cant really wait to get out of here,and go live in a place where women like me couse i deserve it.

but what happens while i wait:
afcourse when your focused on your carrer,and you DONT NEED a girl,you start to RADIATE these WAVES of confidence,of alpha male.
now before i wanted to be nice to girls who werent even close to my level,and who treated me like they were better then me.
NOW: girls from my workplace (who work the same nice office-media job as me,work on a computer - that means theyr not just life failiures,theyr women who can WIN at life) start getting attracted to me.

THE STORY: so the other day im walking in the coridor and i just see some girl i havent noticed before. and while we pass each other,she is "all smiles" like its love of first sight or something...

yesterday: ah,yes..destiny playing tricks on me great. i go to work,i go into the elevator,and in that precise time she goes in too.
so she stand next to me all smiles like she is going to rape me any moment now.everything about her body language screams that she wants me,the way she hands the door to me,the looks. did a 1000$ bill slip out of my pocket or something?

now apperantly she thinks im cute,couse i walk around in a red hood,like im the biggest boss' in the company. she is REALLY PRETTY. if i werent so DONE with bulgarian girls. i would be aroused and fall for her on the first look she gave me.
for summary: a great looking girl,working an elite job,and she likes me? that has to be my future wife! yea right!!xaxa,see i know that she will turn out to be the SAME.
the MOMENT i try to show some interest in her,or show that im the good guy,that im a human who has emotions,interests,creativiy,kindness like a kid,she will immediatly start to ignore me,add me to "only friends category" and loose all interest in me ^^

dont belief me? i will PLAY THE GAME,i will proove ONE LAST TIME,that all girls are the same here, monday im going to talk to her,get to know her a bit, i will flirt a little and show MY REAL BEAUTIFULL SELF.
she will loose all interest on the moment and reject me,and the whole office will laught at me (:

ps. i dont care for her or any girls in my country,im only doing this do amuse my self and to show that until you escape from all the negative people,life will be the same... not for me(:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
*an interesting read indeed
"
in that precise time she goes in too.
so she stand next to me all smiles like she is going to rape me any moment now.

I sense a small groundswell of ambivalence in your orientation.

Good luck with the games!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
gee,i have to say i dont really wanted to sound evil and all.
its just that living in this negative city for so long can really change a man.
it changed even my boss at work...
im mostly doing for a "fun experience" and so some ats members who have troubles with girls can get a little fun experience reading it.
my mind is so made that this girl will reject me,that i just know it,so its find

just like when you give a human to a hungry lion -> he eats it
the same way a nice guy tryes to actualy talk to a girl he "thinks" she likes him,and he gets crushed..again,so its a fun read

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Keep us updated. Let us know what happens when you're nice vs when you're aloof.

This reminds me of an experiment I really wanted to do a couple of years ago but never quite got the nerve. I wanted to do a couple of tests in a bar.

1). Scenario 1: Get dressed to the 9's and be a total sex pot. In this scenario, I would have ONLY looks going for me. No personality, claim to have a crappy low level job, no sense of humor, boring, dull, disinterested, unintelligent, never smiling, etc. Be 100% physical, bland personality and interests.

2) Scenario 2: Look very plain, minimal make up, casual nondescript and non provocative clothing, etc. But... Be the life of the party, never let any facial expression but a smile cross my face, make my job sound as interesting as possible, exude wit and intelligence. Be 100% personality, bland looks.

I really wanted to do it but to get more accurate results, I would have had to go by myself which seemed uncomfortable. I had simply gotten tired of what I perceived to be men's desire to go for looks alone. So I wanted to put it to the test to see if personality and character could triumph.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why do I have INCREDIBLE deja vu?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
thanks for understanding what im trying to do,im not really sexist or anything.
nowadays the prettyest girls are too intimidative,
well lets see...i always walk around the office like "that young&wild guy wearing a red hood over his face likes his assassins creed or something,and he is also going to germany,god i want to stab him to death!"
so i guess my short success and creativity and the way i act around in this friendly enviroment probably make me to look "pretty cool"
i radiate succes,clear goals,accomplishments,and in the same way i radiate that i have everything i want,im cool and i just have fun n stuff.

now i can continue to just go and start flirting with her,like the cool guy,but that wont proof my theory.

in the end im going to proove that in modern society,people are so brainwashed by stupidity that with little confidence and "walking around like a big shot" you can make a girl fall for you,and then when she realises you have feelings,she will scar you for life" atleast here in bulgaria

i have to act like my REAL SELF.so what would i usualy do.
i will go "nervously" and TRy to start a conversation,giving my self away that i worship her couse she looks nice and she maybe "the one,who understands me" o yes im going to act like a real nerd^^
and im off to a nice start,yesterday after the elevator "incident" i was sitting in the kitchen eating YOGHURT with a $^^ big SPOON.
and exactly that time she has to walk in and: by something from the snack machine....buy coffe from the machine..bzzbzzzbzz...go around the kitchen...and then finnaly leave. a god cant i eat my youghurt like a retard without her around...good now i look like a nerd^^
but is it really worth it? in the end if a girl decide she likes me,no matter how nerdy i cant,she will still like me...
i only dont know how to act on monday,should i play the act of the cool guy she thinks i am,or should i act like my self (nerdy and creative,nervous)

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Hi AD ~waves~

MEE TOO OMG !!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seriously, I am going to leave it up to you to see how the following quote is at the root of all of your problems.

i only dont know how to act on monday,should i play the act of the cool guy she thinks i am,or should i act like my self (nerdy and creative,nervous)
[edit on 17-4-2010 by Stillalive]

Until you can realize that there is only one way to "act" around people, you will find the same reaction no matter which country you are in.

....come back from the darkside young jedi, it's not all it's cracked up to be..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Alpha male doesn't always equal abusive male. Some alpha males do achieve their status through domination and violence but there are other ways of becoming one other than beating your chest and saying ug.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You know Stillalive;

This game your engaged in would be even more fun if you tell this fabulous girl you speak of at work about this thread when....

It all blows up in your face because she is friends with the network administrator and the daughter of the owner of the company.
...and you forgot to log off of ATS the other day...

A good and long time friend of your "stalker" from last year.

or wait for it...

A member of ATS and enjoys your threads as it were....

Can you go into great detail as to the rules at work about interpersonal relationships and conduct ?

I would be fascinated.

Good luck Still !

[edit on 18-4-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Hi AD ~waves~

MEE TOO OMG !!!!

More like Titanic..I sense more iceberg here....
:shk:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
img153.imageshack.us...
here is a picture ot typical girl and boy from bulgaria.
do you see any class or anything good in those....objects?
she probably lives just to put make up and go find love in bars,getting raped by one of those..failiures,and then the next day she wonders why he didnt call. he probably mostly drinks and smoke to "appeal cool and succesfull" so he can have one night stands with stupid girls.for his failiures in life,he compensates by trying to act macho and get into fights with people who appear weaker then him. would you want to live surrounded by people like that? people who only brag? people who always need to burrow money. people who always brag theyr going to get a new car but they never do.
and girls who enjoy being humiliated as household wifes,to cook,provide and bend over in the end of the day,like we live in iran or something

dont worry penguin^^ i dont care about "humiliation" or stuff like this here. couse now i know i deserve to be loved,couse they are nice people,who are nice to me,and girls who like me,girls who enjoy my company. just like many other sad guys who will find theyr soulmate eventualy. the story is so sad,that i actualy have to MOVE to another country so i can find girls who like me.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

dont worry penguin^^ i dont care about "humiliation" or stuff like this here. couse now i know i deserve to be loved,couse they are nice people,who are nice to me,and girls who like me,girls who enjoy my company. just like many other sad guys who will find theyr soulmate eventualy. the story is so sad,that i actualy have to MOVE to another country so i can find girls who like me.

Well the thing is Still,you seem to get ahead of yourself in your thinking sometimes and make observations that are ...let say "off".

You make the assumption that this woman "wants" you based on A simple thing as A smile or even the mildest of interactions.

I "use" to have a friend that was totally delusional whenever it came to woman and the truth of the matter is you never know what they are thinking.

From what you stated in the OP,it seem to me that you are now playing a part in some play,when you should be genuine in acclimating within your new environment and you should be trying to "REALLY TRY" get to know this woman you like,without expectations.

Life does not have to be a histrionic soap opera where you have to perform beyond,mask these imaginary limitations,and adopt these stagnating judgments that you seem to make.

I'll tell you one of the secret to my success with woman on a whole..

I am truly interested in getting to know them as human beings.
converse with them...
and enjoy them as woman.

I see them as caregivers ,nurturers,friends,companions,lovers and believe me when I tell you the majority of the time,that isn't what they wanted to be.

I looked for a woman to be an equal partner that may become a life long endeavor.

I'll tell you right now that "they" and there was a multitude of "they" knew this because I expressed it to them as they became closer to being that towards me,realizing that "they" could present those capacities.

But you wouldn't find me handing them the manual to a viable relationship with me,after an hour.

You need to build,foster and work on such a relationship.

My advise to you is live in the "NOW" without stipulations,games or expectations.

Enjoy your job and enjoy the process of building friendships.

and when that blows up in your face...lol

join the club :UP:

[edit on 18-4-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
am...the thing is,im moving to germany after a month,im starting a new life there. and here im allready fed up with girls couse i know them all.
im going to enjoy my new job and life and love,but NOT here.
thats why i dont care and i want to make a fun experiment,to show my self one last time how bad and shallow the girls are here.
i dont have relationship problems now,im even in love,and when i move in germany,everything is going to be pink for the rest of my life^^
but thank you for showing concern

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i never mask my feelings and my true self,from the girl i like,and i never will.if i want just sex i can get a prostitute.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I really hope for the best in your experiment.

Its all a psychological game.

go get her!

Oh BTW, the reason why women love the arsehole/jerk because this type shows more confidence than the nice bravo male.

An experiment i had done not to long ago led to me hookin up with a buddies ex. Long story short, confidence plants the seed, and your persona carries it the rest of the way. You could like compliment her on a flaw of hers, or make one up. Somehow this false compliment gets her interested in you because they feel less then they did before, and try to make it up to you. (odd i know, and it also shows your interested.) At least in that case it worked out that way

Someone told me this a little while ago, and i thought it was funny, and a little true.

"Gotta break her down before you break her in."

[edit on 4/18/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My predictionometer is pegging in the red.....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
aa yes,projecting confidence and being to busy to buy free meals for her,thats great. but if i have to play a game for this girl,that means if i even show my true good nature one time,she is going to dump me.
that means shes not human,but she is trash^^
im not talking about this girl but we will see tomorow wont we?
wonder what i would say to her?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Could I ask you to re-consider what you are planning to do?

Why do you need this one girl to prove a point you've already proved over and over again?

All she's done is smile at you - that's hardly a reason to treat her like you expect her to be trash.

Your reputation at work is far more important than playing silly games. Please, continue to behave like a professional person and don't risk everything that you've built up.

You know what they say about not ****ing on your own doorstep? Now is a good time to bear that in mind.

Really, you've only a month to go and then you can go to Germany without leaving an awkward situation behind you. I promise that would be for the best.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join