It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Africans Govern Themselves In The Modern World?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I imagine that they are considered by the elite to need a granny state, and Big Brother controlling every aspect of their lives, just as they are hoping to do with us, but all this done in stages. Hmmmm......Not Going Down!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

Ok thats my opinion, here come the flamers.............

Don't worry about that, you have a very lucid argument and stated your opinion quite well.

An argument using your own opinions could be made for inner city youth of virtually all metropolitan cities within the USA. The only problem with that argument is it cuts against all races and is more than a cultural issue and not even an economic issue.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The major problem with Africa is the lack of a unifying language. There are hundreds of tribal dialects and languages and as a result a lack of unity.

That and western-imperialism has retarded African development majorly. IE creating the conditions to create poverty.

But the African Union is a start - they need help though, and have some big things to cross off its list to become a fully functioning economy and world power.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Yep, this is dead on. I am considered by people who re-discovered the Asiatic indigenous lands in the northern-west hemisphere as "Afrikanus Morocco" ;P I do not remember signing the contract to be here. Who consulted me? I have a voice as well. And I was too young to have signed my birth certificate, but let me get to the point.

Me and my people and some of the other backgrounds of culture would much rather be left alone to our own creationism. But the problem goes deeper than this. In order for the people to be left alone we cannot be divided within ourselves. In order not to be divided within ourselves, we need all forms of media, literature, and powers to cooperate in promoting peace and not hate within groups of different cultures. This act will COST those in power much money economically as they will loose money due to peace and harmony in the land, non industrialized pollution, non synthetic products, no health related illnesses or death, no murder, no need for insurance, no need for police officers, no need for lawyers, no need for a government, no need for a president, no need for a king or a queen, (you get my point)

The land will be fruitful, the law will be run by the people and for the people and positions of authority will be set up where the chips may fall. Back to Eden, back to life, back to love

Will this ever happen? Yea, of course. When? Its up to us.

Change could happen now, if everyone mentally understands how to do this.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, with free clean technology and lots of disclosure, and equalizing. Why not. I don't believe in NWO but I do support international standards of human rights, equality between women and men, and freedom of religon and safety nets for all people, including dental and medical, equalizing.

Why couldn't they have autonomy?

If you mean preserving civilizations for scientists to study. NO! No Go.

Some of the technology, which is rather simple, could mean devestation if in the wrong hands, even just street gangs.

There has to be unity and a kind of uniform progression, but at the same time NO NWO and fascism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If World Leaders Where Not All Dark Hats, What If As Mirrors, We've Been Given Choices ,
edit on 25-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join