It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Im seeing challenges the evidence before me, do you feel the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am at a crossroads so please allow me to document my thoughts, concerns and feelings around the many rare events, challenges to mankind and threatened wars that we are, it seems viewing, almost on a daily basis.

There is very worthy research in so many OPs just now, claiming that there is no evidence of...........An increase in Major Earth Quakes.
No evidence of......An increase in Volcanic eruptions worldwide.
No evidence of......An increase in meteor activity.
No evidence of......Changing weather patterns, they are cyclical.

So, why in the last 18 months have I witnessed major quakes of a magnitude and number that i dont remember before?. Why as I type are there no planes in the sky and my black car has a grey mist over it. Why are there so many documented examples of "Fire-balls" from all over the world and why have I lived through the coldest winter I can remember?

I dont think Im stupid and like many others here in ATS I rely on research to come to conclusions. I beleive the evidence presented from so many resourses here on the net does not equate to what I am perceiving, feeling and witnessing.

This, for want of a better word, " confusion" I am feeling is upheld by my perception of many "Novel" events over the last couple of years. Each one strengthening my view that something is not right in this world at this time.

For example in a very short space of time : I have never known and witnessed a mass worldwide vaccine attempt. I have never known and witnessed no planes in the sky. I have never known such turmoil and threats of war in the middle east and never known the very real fear that www3 could actually happen.

I am not a believer in any of the prophecies or predictions that abound the internet and realise the importance of data and research to back up idea and opinion. But, I feel what I feel and it isnt going away.

Am I going through an awakening? who knows. I only know, like so many others I see comment on here. That things are not right at this time on this world, they are different and I know it.

I would appreciate others thoughts.

Respects

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There are a great many areas of human endeavor where individuals and groups have, and are, perpetrating massive conspiracies beyond the possible comprehension, even of most people on this site.

However, to think that we can predict, and control(?), the massive forces of nature is to be completely fooled by those who believe that we are better and smarter than we are.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I agree with your words and understand that for most of my life I have been lied to, manipulated and used. Maybe the time is right for mother nature to show who realy is in charge.

I appreciate your reply.

Respects

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some of it is due to Human endeavor, but quite a lot of it is due to forces acting on Earth and the Sun from Nibiru. Its gravitational influence has been gradually building for a couple of years. It will get worse, much worse before it heads back to the depths of the abyss again. That is why there are paintings and carvings warning of its approach all over the world, all at higher elevations. When you see the spiral, take all that you treasure and head for the high ground before the waters destroy your cities.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Possibly the grey mist on your car is volcano ash?

I agree, I don't recall so many large earthquakes occuring like the present.

This last winter was the most miserable one I have experienced. But, I am getting older, and as my mother-in-law told me years ago when she decided to move to Florida, "As you get older, cold weather just becomes more and more uncomfortable and intolerable."

We are in the midst of a drought here in Central Kentucky. It's April. We used to go many days hoping for the sun to shine. Now it's quite hot and dry.

Something is occuring that is far greater in magnitude than man made global climate change, in my opinion. Maybe it is just cyclical, but something is creating this change on and in our planet. And I wonder what it could be.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

The grey mist is in fact volcano ash, correct. I am glad others are even in a small way, asking the questions of themselves that i am asking.

It is indeed a strange time we are living in. Thanks for your thoughts.

Respects

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

could it be Nibiru like a previous poster mentioned? Perhaps. It might not be the "Nibiru" that some people imagine.
Some sort of electromagnetic power from outside our solar system?
I have no idea. I wonder, too, perhaps it could be the effects from a different dimension that is attempting to share the same space that this world we live in currently occupies. I'm clueless, but I don't believe that anyone can actually determine the cause at this time.

Respects to you as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I know what you mean Captiva, we are seeing all of this stuff like we have never seen before and people are telling us that we are not seeing more of these things that in fact we are seeing less and they come up with some chart to prove it. I don't know who these people are and why do they do this, when we know that stuff like this has not happened in our lifetime.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b36291e1662.jpg[/atsimg]
USGS - Earthquake Facts and Statistics

As we are about a third of the way through the year, we're about right on target for an average year in nearly all magnitude ranges. Note that as of 2009, quakes below 4.5 were not added unless in the US, hence the marked drop in these quakes.

Yes you are hearing about these earthquakes more. It seems every minor earthquake needs a new thread on here these days. But that doesn't mean the world is falling apart. We are currently seeing an eruption in one of the most volcanic areas in the world, so there is nothing strange about that. We live on a highly dynamic rock, and we are seeing a continuation of the processes that have been going on for millenia. Nothing to be alarmed about.

I've looked into the Nibiru theories, and I'm not yet convinved. I'll concede that their are many interesting ancient pictures, but claiming they are evidence of Nibiru is just fitting the evidence to a theory, not using the evidence to form a theory. Many of the pictures could be resemling other objects like flying "orbs", perhaps even vehicles, but we can't know for sure.

I don't believe we are seeing anything "unusual" in the last couple years. But throughout history, every generation has had those who believe that "the end is coming!". Luckily, we're still here

I would only start worrying if there were any actual evidence that something unusual was going on (something other than wild speculation and emotional feelings). But at the moment, Earths just being it's usual dynamic self. It pays to always be aware of the potential for disaster at any moment, but that doesn't meaning claiming the "end is coming" after every quake or eruption.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
I know what you mean Captiva, we are seeing all of this stuff like we have never seen before and people are telling us that we are not seeing more of these things that in fact we are seeing less and they come up with some chart to prove it. I don't know who these people are and why do they do this, when we know that stuff like this has not happened in our lifetime.

You mean like the chart above? Maybe "these people" do it because they strive to deny ignorance and actually try to find out the truth of what's going on, rather than rely on someone elses "endtimes" theories or media dramatization.

There have been many earthquakes and many eruptions in history. What makes these one's different? There's more planes flying now, that's for sure. So there's one difference. It's the human factor, as opposed to any change in volcanic activity. I have personally felt a few decent quakes, and seen some volcanic eruptions also. I used to live in Taupo, NZ, when Mt Ruapehu erupted in 1995-1996.

I am completely fascinated by volcanoes and have been since as long as I can remember. Seeing one erupt from my house was amazing, and it really makes you appreciate this dynamic world we live in.

[edit on 17/4/10 by Curious and Concerned]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I see your chart, now see mine...is it just me, or does this information seem conflicting to you? Look at Mag 8.0 and higher...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Ooops! Nevermind...edit to say I jumped the gun.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The way I look at it, the way I have to look at it all, jupiter could ignite, the world could shake, the mothership could appear, the moon turn red and the fema camps could open for business...but you know what? Not a thing I can do except pray and trust that voice that whispers in my chest, in my being that says I should just love, do my best, desire to do good and focus my attention continually on my spirit instead of my physical body.

My hunch is, the greatest hoax in history has yet to be implemented, but the preperations are being made.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think we are more aware now because of improved communications and better reporting equipment. The quake in China was big, but we wouldn't have gotten nearly as much info about it 50 or 100 years ago.
Right now everyone is all atwitter about Iceland and the flights being grounded. We have live cams so we can watch every belch and burp.

ATS has hundreds of pages on Yellowstone and Earthquaks and Volcanos. Members are updating 24/7 in real time.
We have tons of utube cell phone and video uploads. We even have a dash cam of the meteor that came in over WI/IA this week.
It's great and wonderful and I think it makes us feel more is happening, when we are just more in the know that we have ever been.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Something is going on. There is no doubt about it. Go with the flow, don't hold onto the shore in fear. Swim to the center of the river and let it carry you. Fear nothing.
Namaste

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thanks to those that have posted. Like I said in the OP, Im having a problem separating what I know (Or think I know!) through research and data already available and what my eyes are seeing, with all the disasters in the world right now.

Ive never been a true fan of the TWZ and the guessing used by its followers. My thoughts on it may be changing due to a feeling of time going faster - very new and novel experiences - and a feeling that our time is short.

Again thanks for posting.

Respects

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I love to see these threads.

You are right. Big changes are around the corner. My hunch on this whole matter is that it deals with us humans. I feel like the human race is splitting into two very distinct groups. We have the group that focuses on the material aspect of life, then we have an ever growing, ever expanding group of people who have awakened spiritually and realize there is much more to life than material things.

The latter group is evolving. I feel like we are on the urge of some big evolutionary changes. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi i too reflect the same concerns that you raise however i dont think that something is wrong. On the contrary i think everything is how it should be.
We are coming toward the end of an age where great changes are innevitable.

Our greatest ally in these times is acceptance.

We have to accept that we have evolved to a point of consciousness and integration that allows us to see the world around us and its history as something which me must come away from.

We are on course for a new world and with that comes the destruction of the old world.

The countless souls that will leave their bodies as a result of the changes will not be in vain. This is merely the physical world and beyond this one is another. One that no human has come back from to tell the tale but that none the less metaphysically exists.

I for one am growing tired of and weary of the anticipation of this change.

I know it is coming and i would pray it comes sooner rather than later though i feel there is still much to come.

If we accept the inevitable and align ourselves in faith with God and believe there is a reason for all that which exists around us we will be liberated from the mental and spiritual prisions that trap us in this world ideology of fear.

top topics

join