The Geek’s Guide To Getting Girls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Good hearted? We can all read your posts. You keep whining about how you are a "nice guy" yet you haven't said anything nice about women.. in fact you seem to hate them.
[edit on 20-4-2010 by riley]

Well, I was going to respond to this thread,but now feel,it isn't necessary.

Best man for the job even if it's a woman ...
carry on riley ...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
woman deserve a man who can make a bright future for them,a man who has goals,who is good hearted and loves them. but some foolish girls think that if a man acts "cool" and smokes hes the one...
dont forget mate,just couse you always meet bad girls,it dosnt mean theyr all bad,you just had bad luck like me.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Good hearted? We can all read your posts. You keep whining about how you are a "nice guy" yet you haven't said anything nice about women.. in fact you seem to hate them.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by riley]

If nobody says anything a bout what's going on it'll keep going on. so now I'm not a nice guy simply because I'm just being honest about how I feel, and what I observe?

I already said I dont mean it.

I read somewhere that now women outnumber men in how much they cheat. So more women cheat more than men, they are also more promiscuous than men are. At least this all applies in american culture.

Now every girl is attracted to the whole "PUA" scene (pick up artist), which isn't about making relationships either.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dont know how to get numbers. I dont really find any excuse to just 'get numbers'.

I dont have any excuse to make friends with women either... because one way or another it is always assumed or it looks like all I want to do is try to get laid, and I end up looking like a perv.

same with simple talking, simple gestures, simple eye contact, etc.

I have this constant fear of being scaring her away, thinking I'm a perv, or being too forward, or am impure.

i mean, mayeb I'm just different becaue I'm interested in different things. but man... why can't we just talk like normal human beings, and things build up from there? but no they want us to dominate them! it's masochist!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You know what I think your problem is, I have the same problem. I think your problem is a problem of perception. I agree that women are "funny," and I don't mean "haha" funny either. Let me give you an example:

I went over to a good female friend's house one night and we sit and watched a movie and talked. It was beginning toget late and she was beginning, at least to me, get sleepy. She asked, "When do you plan on sleeping?" I looked at her and said, "Well, I'll go if you're ready to go to bed." She said, "No, you don't have to leave. I'm just asking." Now to me, her question was a cue for me to leave.Whose fault is that? Her's or mine? Well, in hindsight, it was my fault. She was really asking if I wanted to stay the night, in a round about way, but being an ignoramous, as most of us men are when it comes to dealing with women, I didn't get that at all.

You are the one who chooses how you perceive a woman's reactions or actions toward you.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Interesting!

I see what you mean, i'm useless at reading the signs....always have been, or if I do I read them the wrong way!

How sure are you that you got it wrong though? maybe she did want you to leave?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
maybe she just wanted to see when you would leave, or planning on sleeping so she could plan accordingly (to take you back to her secret lair) or whatever.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Believe me, this girl is the type that if she wants you out of her house, she will tell you to get the hell out!! LOL....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Oh I see
I guess you know what to do next time then!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The REAL Geek's guide to getting girls: Written by a guy who is a geek and dates hot girls (ME).

I suspect I'm about to get the reputation on ATS for being an extreme radical in my field... but here goes.

1. PAY OFF ALL YOUR DEBTS

Because you need to be able to live free without big bro in your back pocket... do that first. Don't buy anything until you've paid them... eat macaroni and cheese until you've got them done. Oh Always:

2. BE NICE TO YOUR BOSS AS YOU QUIT YOUR JOB

After you've put away around 20k worth of $$$. You're going to want to:

3. SELL YOUR HOUSE/CAR/EVERYTHING

Because you won't need them anymore.. you won't be coming back... put all the money you have in a bank account and get ready to

4. LEAVE THE UNITED STATES

Women in the USA and most of the other 1st world countries are extremely spoiled and bratty. They are brought up in decadence from day 1 to look for a guy who can put a little rock around her finger and then spend all his money. This is not your grandfather's world... feminism has taught women to become men. The media portrays men in the 1st world as bumbling henpecked idiots and the women of the west as smart and wonderful but 'oppressed' people. The divorce rate is sky high, women are frequently cheating/leaving their guys when 'bored' or dissatisfied and taking the man to the cleaners. Guess what? Life is not like this when you

5. ARRIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY

Foreign women are easy to approach and a lot know English very well. They are just happy meeting guys who are smart and successful and have their life together. You don't have to be afraid of being called a name or getting that ice cold stare. Is it any wonder that latin families are so close knit? Well now its time to

6. DATE A POOR WOMAN

Because no matter how bad you lived in the USA, you were living in luxury as far as she is concerned. She won't care if you prefer to hang out at the local burger joint or play computer games. More than likely she'll want to get married and get started on making a family. Did you live with your parents in their basement? Well guess what! Several generations in the 3rd world live together... only the weird ones leave home!!! Do you know what?

7. 3RD WORLD WOMEN ENJOY THE SIMPLE THINGS

So you can tell her all about ATS and invite her to a movie or play a video game, take a walk in the park. She will just be happy that you are an interesting person and fairly exotic at that. We all like foreigners, why? Because they are from a different place and have many interesting stories to tell. If you are an ATS member... more than likely you have 100s of stories. Oh BTW

8. FEMINISM DOESNT EXIST IN THE 3RD WORLD

So you can take the lead, ask for a kiss, be a nice guy and hold hands without women calling you a rapist and trying to pepper spray you. No more icey cold stares as you appproach to get a phone number! Oh and one of the major differences in the 3rd world is that on your date you'll probably be treated to

9. COOKING AND CLEANING

because most women in the 3rd world are taught to cook and clean and take care of kids! An idea that is nothing short of offensive to a modern woman. Don't believe me? Walk on to any university campus and proudly exclaim "I love women who cook, clean and take care of kids!".

Well that ends my guide so please

10. GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oddly enough, the above is a perfectly valid strategy, assuming you have the dough to pull it off... I'm sure even 2nd world countries could fit the bill here...

My father (after divorcing my mother) pretty much did the same thing.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liberatorx

LMAO So so funny.. not sure if it was meant to be, but it was

I love reading these threads, so entertaining lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join