It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Geek’s Guide To Getting Girls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
uhm, what is s'n'-wording?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
well the girls over here like to stare you down and mean mug you. At least it seems that way.

You should see how the minute I enter the room all the girls get all weird and like, nervous and it's not because of attraction. Yea maybe I am nervous too when I walk in but does that mean they have to be all thinking horrible things about me?

Have you even read your own posts? You sound like you think all women are evil yet gullible "mindless" morons who secretly want to get beaten up. If you give off the same vibe in real life OF COURSE they ae going to avoid you like the plague as you would be projecting those same judgments and they'd be creeped out.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

The site filtered what I said???? tut

Giddy little girls!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Don't think I'm on you case, but I have to ask.

This 'aggression' you are talking about - could it possibly be coming across as hostility?

And I think you have a point about 'sacred sex'. It's a dreadful thing to see it so debased these days. Young girls can feel terribly pressured into having sex, and not just by boys. They feel they have to keep up with their friends and the media screams at them day in and day out to make themselves objects of desire.

You can imagine that they might like a break sometimes to just be appreciated as people.

Valiant I tried to use that word once and thought it was hysterical to be censored, although I was a bit embarrassed too. I changed the word to snickering.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by berenike]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

well... I'd like to say that I don't necessarily mean it. But then again we do have to take responsibility for everything we do, I know.

I'm just messed up. Happy?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i guess the healing begins when we start thinking like human.
brat pitt is pretty hot for 90% of the girls..haha..tards XD
but theres 10% who dont find him attractive.
having an ego is nice,and it hurts when someone dont like you.
but you cant expect everyone to like you.
see since i hate the girls in my country,if a girl cuts me up i will be like "AHHH YOU LITTLE ($#%U# i will ^&* YOU!)
but if a german girl cuts me i will be "well its ok i will get over it^^,you cant expect everyone to want sex with you" couse i think german girls are better^^
couse in the real worlds its like this. some like you,other dont. if it hurts your ego,go with your girlfriend and start kissing infront of that girl who cuted you.make her feel how lonely she is and how she should regret cuting you axaxax Xd eviiil

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
it's not really hard to think that people just mimick animals. we eat animals all the time. they kill each other to survive. to mate, they are usually aggressive and fighting each other, and the female always has to choose the winner.

StillAlive: this doesn't apply to me. I have a forcefield around me that makes all females of any species hate me.

i mean.. I never had a true female friend, nor could I ever have successful communication to make me think differently than what I do now. There's just no 'evidence'.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
some like you,other dont. if it hurts your ego,go with your girlfriend and start kissing infront of that girl who cuted you.make her feel how lonely she is and how she should regret cuting you axaxax Xd eviiil

Just make sure that the girl you are kissing is prettier than the one who cut you, or it won't work

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Never thought of that one!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
o trust me it works, before when i was young i was all over a girl who was treating me as crap. she was very cute,then i got a girlfriend FROM ANOTHER #^#Q CITY,which was not pretty at all.
and the first girl got mad jealous like "hey,so you have a gf?""where she lives?""where does she goes to school""do you want to come fix my computer?(without sex,just to ruin your relationship)
but then again the girl was even crazy then me lol.
the strom trust me man,it may seem like that,but it was same for me before,then i looked in ANOTHER COUNTRY.
at the beggining i though all the girls from other country are great,but there all kinds of people,most like me,others kinda ignore me. but its still better then here,when im pretty,have money,work on elite job,have a car and 100% of the girls still will NEVER go out with me...well ^&*( EM!
the girls from other countryes are better in everything,theyr more succesfull and fun. they DONT MIND watching dragonball z with you (:
and if you feel you have no confidence,just go to a prostitute. it will help alot. if your all around people who dont like you,it really hurts

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

well... I'd like to say that I don't necessarily mean it. But then again we do have to take responsibility for everything we do, I know.

I'm just messed up. Happy?

I wasn't asking for self depreciation. Alot of your posts you are bashing women and then you justify it by saying they like being bashed by men yet you are saying you are one of the good guys? If you carry that sentiment arouind with you women will pick up on it and avoid you.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
there are SO MANY,nice women who date nice guys,and love them for just being themselfs. sometimes love just happens. but the others who just do the same mistake again and again,burn them all!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i'm sure there are, I'm just an exception I guess.

I'm thinking the only way for me is brahmacharya and taoist internal alchemy.

Hopefully after 100 days of trying to be the most celibate I can be it will be easier. ie no autoeroticism either and doing my best to control my passions.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i guess the healing begins when we start thinking like human.
brat pitt is pretty hot for 90% of the girls..haha..tards XD

Actually, that is something that is ASSUMED. I have yet to come across a woman who thought Brad Pitt was "hot."

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

What I dont particularly like is that women will usually never approach a guy.

Well, now wait. It's forever been that way. A man has always been expected to be the pursuer. It's more true now than it was even fifty years ago. The way a woman sees it, honestl, is that if a man doesn't have the guts to approach them then there must be something wrong with him and he is not worth their time. It's always been that way, man.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm not ugly, I'm just lacking a little motivation from life because I'm so alone.

Storm... honestly, from what I have seen in my life, looks are not very high on a woman's criteria in regards to who they choose to be with. As a matter fact, the better looking a guy is, the harder it is for him to get a woman. For a man, having good looks carries a stigma. I have seen some ugly ass dudes have some good looking women while the good looking guy was left by himself.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
it is true^^,its not like im the prettyest in the world,but all the backstabing friends i had were uglyer and they got girls more then me

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruthAs a matter fact, the better looking a guy is, the harder it is for him to get a woman. For a man, having good looks carries a stigma. I have seen some ugly ass dudes have some good looking women while the good looking guy was left by himself.

Exactly the same thing applies to very attractive women.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

What I dont particularly like is that women will usually never approach a guy.

Well, now wait. It's forever been that way. A man has always been expected to be the pursuer. It's more true now than it was even fifty years ago. The way a woman sees it, honestl, is that if a man doesn't have the guts to approach them then there must be something wrong with him and he is not worth their time. It's always been that way, man.

does it really have to be my fault that women feel that they need to be dominated?

So the good hearted men that don't want to dominate have to suffer for this?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Good hearted? We can all read your posts. You keep whining about how you are a "nice guy" yet you haven't said anything nice about women.. in fact you seem to hate them.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by riley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join