It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama coming to Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Obama will be in Los Angeles on the 19th. He will be attending a fundraiser for Senator Boxer at the Natural History Museum and the California Science Center. He will be leaving early Tuesday morning. So far I have only been able to find one anti-war protest. We need to gather as many people as we can to go and protest all matters, not just war. If anyone is involved with a group that will be protesting please post the information here. We need to show up in huge numbers and show this clown that we're done with the bs. We want our lives to change and we want it now. These fundraiser dinners are just ridiculous. He's obviously not the only one to put these on but when you have to pay 1000 dollars just to get in the door, it's obvious who these people are working for. Not the regular guys with the crummy jobs who actually need the help and need our voices to be heard. So all I'm asking is for more information on any protests that may be happening that day as well as maybe trying to gather all groups into one large, peaceful protest. I understand we are only two days away but Obama's "transparent" White House never really confirmed when he would be coming. Even though I sent an email and called the White House when they first announced this almost 2 months ago. Like always, transparency means no answers. So here's the link to the anti war protest: www.pephost.org... We need to start showing up in large numbers if we hope to make any difference and I can't stress this enough, do it peacefully! I hope none of these tea party crazies show up. Sorry but anyone that disagrees with Obama but then supports Palin (or any other career politician for that matter) is just crazy. None of them work for us! I don't understand why people still support these clowns. Anyway I'll be there on Monday as soon as I'm off school, I hope many others will join.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So let's hope no obvious inciters show up, like Fred Phelps or Alex Jones. However, knowing the LAPD, there will be plenty of violence without any need for riled up protesters.

join