It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moms Predictions ***Update***

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Umm Im a little lost here....... first you say your mom made these predictions, then in subsequent replys you keep saying "I" as in "the building I saw looked like the vatican.."
Umm soo... whats the deal.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY

For the fact is Chrissie-boy and his other personality (his mother) (Humm are you sure your name is not Norman?) F**kED-up on the story and made a W^nker outa him-her-themselves!

[edit on 11-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

Okay, that was totally uncalled for. I think you made a whatever out of yourself with that comment.

This is a predictions board after all and the person was merely adding what they thought might be of use. Insulting Catholics in general however over your feelings on what was posted is, well, I shouldn't have to explain it. GEEEZ!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
what does chris have to say about it ?

[edit on 11-7-2004 by PureDarren]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureDarren
what does chris have to say about it ?

[edit on 11-7-2004 by PureDarren]

If you are referring to the post above yours, the reference to Chrissie boy and his mother was a derogatory reference to Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Not that it made any sense......

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Mmmmm

what? i was talking about Chris and His mother. as in the movie psycho, you know Norman and all that.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
Mmmmm

what? i was talking about Chris and His mother. as in the movie psycho, you know Norman and all that.

Sorry, if I took that the wrong way, must have been reading too many religion posts

I still think your comments were a little harsh though, it's not the mud pit.

Fresh start w/ u & Me?

Edit, no Now I see, you were commenting on a Catholic predictions post, that's why I misinterpreted. Honest mistake. (I didn't think I was that sensitive -

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Relentless]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yea no bother man, i was starting to wonder what was going on with this one lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join