It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moms Predictions ***Update***

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
What I mean is, can she rule out that outside situations or experiences are not manifesting themselves in her predictions?
I think God can still show us things, but God is always 100% correct. Not 90%. [edit on 15-6-2004 by Freenrgy2]

Free - I have had prophetic dreams myself and this is the biggest concern for me. Trying to determine if a dream is from God or just a reallly bad nightmare. I do believe God speaks to me in my dreams, sometimes with prophecy, sometimes with correction and sometimes with peace. I usually know when it is of God as it has a very profound effect on me for days, weeks even months. However, determining if these dreams are just communications for personal growth or prophecy can be very difficult until after the fact.

For example, I dreamed one night that I was looking out my window and I was very aware of the fact that I was facing North. As I watched I saw a plane take off (at the time I did not live near an airport). I saw that the plane was white with a red stripe down the side. As I was watching it a small glowing red ligth came up from the ground, struck the plane and blew it to pecies. The peices fell into water (there was no water near my house). I then heard a voice say, "When you hear of the military plane go down, the other will follow shortly". When I woke I felt that panic that I get. I felt the need to tell anyone and everyone of this dream. And I did. A few days later I heard that a small military plane had crashed with a father and daughter on board as they were fleeing a hurricain in North Carolina. When I heard that my hairs stood on end - "NORTH Carolina" and military plane. Three days later TWA Flight 800 crashed over the Atlantic just after take off. If you may recall there was rumor that it was shot down with a military test missle which was quickly discounted - it shouldn't have been.

Anyway, to the point, some dreams are prophetic, some are personal conversations with God and some are just rehasing our fears. All can be profound and disturbing. It can be difficult to tell the difference.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

She then switches over to seeing the sky being a redish color, and she sees 2 moons, 1 looks smaller than the other. She sees the words METHANE, and people around her are lying dead, like they died instantly, they look bloated, others are running around crazy. She is holding a Silver Pole/Rod, whenever she strikes the ground with it, she becomes invisible.

To me, this has MARS written all over it. Some points to consider:

1. Mars has a brownish-reddish atmosphere around it.
  2. Mars has 2 moons orbiting it.

So what does the METHANE have to do with anything? In fact, methane (effectively natural gas) has been slated as one of the key elements besides carbon dioxide, chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), and other greenhouse gases to help in terraforming Mars (Source). Perhaps your mother was having a premonition of a future industrial accident on Mars involving the uncontrolled combustion/massive release of methane gas.

On a side note, the accident could alternatively have been related to the excavation of methane gas on Mars for the use of either terra-forming by itself or to power a future settlement on Mars (in addition to terraforming the surface with the emissions thereof.) Naturally, this would establish quite clearly that life did exist on the Red Planet at some time in the distant past, were copious amounts of natural gas and other fossil fuels ever detected (Source).

Unfortunately, this leaves the question of how the people involved were exposed if they were working (undoubtedly) with spacesuits in the thin Martian atmosphere. Perhaps the incident happened indoors. Regardless, this is a very speculative post on my part, but the dots seem to connect nonetheless through it.

Comments and criticisms are certainly welcome. I'm but a newbie after all...

EDIT: Didn't know n**b was a bad word around these parts...

[edit on 21-6-2004 by juju4ever]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OK some things i'd like to add onto, maybe IO2 is jupiters moon IO? but a second moon?
MADAS is Sadam backwards, nostrodamus had something with 'madas' in his predictions too which were talking about the current age saddam.

Also another weird thing is that i had a dream last week about me and my dad being outside on the deck with the telescope, we were looking at a very odd and large shaped object in the sky, it was a sunny/clear sky, the object was light blue as you see the moon during the daytime, although it was about the same size as the moon, was a peculiar shape, like a double E, but not as perfect. (something like if you put 2 E's back to back ) anyhow, then it got dark and i saw a bunch of meteorites, and you could see flashes as they struck the earth. it became cloudy and i looked toward the west and saw 2 planes, and i could hear their radio convos about the tower telling them to dive in altitude (either to avoid eachother or to avoid the falling space rocks) so i decide to take a ride around the neighborhood and stop by a friends house where a bunch of other people are and we start discussing the comet. the neighborhood in the power went out and we all went into an emergency state, i had some huge communications device back at home so we went there (cars didnt work either when the power was out for some reason, so i ran back lol) went inside to get some ham radios while i let a girl work the communicatior (it was this big box with a lot of switches and buttons.. not sure what/how it would transmit things).
that's it, its the only dream i remembered for like the past 2 weeks or so.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
nostradamus talked about a "mabus," perhaps the word "madas" could be an alternate pronounciation? an platonic plates...perhaps plato had knowledge etched in stone? or was it tectonic plates?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hmmm..very interesting

i share the land altering florida hurricane dream with your mom. I have had in now, pretty much always the same way, over the past 3 years. btw I live in florida for more than 3 years.

In the dream, i am a survivor. But i have flashes of preparation, seeing tv reports of a huge spinning cloud that covers areas from Orlando, all the way across the state and down south. The direct path was projected thru West Palm Beach.

I currently live about 12 miles from the ocean, after the hurricane hits, i have the sense that the ocean is now much much closer to where i am standing, but somehow i am seeing this from above, but i know i am standing in water near my house. The intercoastal and ocean is now one in the same, the keys are submerged, along with the various barriers islands. That's a whole lot of major urban development under water...way past the evacuation line and inland flooding as well. There major devastation, scenes reminiscent of Hurricane Andrew but more significant damage thru more counties. I think in the dream the sense of seeing from above, i come to realize that i am being evacuated in a helicopter with other people, but i don't know if any of my family members are with me.... i turn to look at the people...and that's it the dream always end like that...I wake up scared.

ask your mom to compare notes with my dream maybe we can narrow down a time frame or particular area.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am surprised that nobody has picked up on the year 2012, which is significant. The year 2012 is the last year, or the end of the Mayan calendar. While others say that it will be the year of enlightenment and the year when the human race will evolve, many believe that it could have catastrophic events.

Here are some links I have come across:
Why 2012

All About 2012

Hopefully, these links would be of some help to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Not really sure what this is but it struck me as interesting:

solar.ncsa.uiuc.edu...

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When I was a senior in high school, I attended a trip to Paris. When we first began making plans, we were debating on when to go, there were 13 of us going so we through out several dates. We decided on July, and planned to leave around the 17th. I began to think about it and I just did not feel comfortable with July. I thought about the tourists, the travel there in the summer, and I thought about the airline traffic, and how busy the airlines are in the summer...etc. I talked to my teacher and classmates about my thoughts and we agreed that it would not be the best time for travel. We changed our departure to March 31, during our spring break. On March 31, I left Virginia bound for New York, where I would meet my connection flight to Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport! Our trip was wonderful, and the flight was fine. I got home to my family, and everything returned to normal until July 17th, 1996 (my original departure date). I was watching TV, when a breaking news alert cut into the program, a reporter stated that a flight leaving New York's Kennedy Airport bound for Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport had exploded in midair shortly after take off, and there were no survivors! I could not believe my ears, there was an instant lump in my throat, I just began to tremble, I thought that it was a dream. Minutes later, my phone rang, it was a friend of mine who was employed with TWA airlines as a reservation agent. She asked me if I had heard about the flight that had went down. I told her that I had just heard about it, and could not believe it. I explained to her that July 17th was my original date of departure for my trip to France, she asked me if I had my boarding pass or plane ticket receipts from my March trip, I told her yes that I kept them as mementos. She told me to go get them and look at the flight number. You can imagine the horror when I looked at the ticket to find that I had a seat on flight 800. My friend went on to explain that TWA also uses the flight number to identify the actual plane that is used each time. So not only was I orignially scheduled to be on the flight that crashed, I was on the acutal plane that went down just 4 months prior. I don't think that I am psychic or a prophet, but I do think that we as human beings have natural instincts, and when something feels wrong, we should follow those feelings at all costs. I did not feel right about traveling in July, I don't think that it was the air travel that made me uneasy, I just had a feeling that I should not travel there in July. Don't ever discount those little voices that you hear inside, always follow your heart. I would not be here today if I hadn't listened to my little voices!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
in century II quatrain 62 of nostradamus's predictions there is a mabus mentioned, wich is close to madus, and the mirror image of sudam, i will write the whole quatrain in both languages.

Mabus puis tost alors mourra,
viendra,
De gens & bestes une horible
defaite:
Puis tout a coup la vengeance on
verra,
Cent, main , soif, faim, quand
courra la comete.

Mabus will then soon die and
there will come a dreadful
destruction of people and animals.
Suddenly vengence will be
revealed, a hundred hands,
thirst and hunger,when the
comet will pass.

that may or may not have anything to do with your mothers dreams but i thought that i would put it out there just in case. Im going to do some of my own research about your mothers dreams,if i come up with anything else Ill post it

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris0530
What is a MADAS calculator? I tried googling a lot of things, but When I searched 5 degrees N 76 degrees w, it came out to be a piece of land that has not yet been visited...
... The building I dreamed looks like the Vatican, I dont know how everything ties together. Then I see Platonic Plates, and almost like a graph showing the size of an earthquake or something.. odd, I'm hoping I can get some people who may know something about some of this to reply. Thanks.

- Chris -

These predictions are from my mother, she is 35, and she has been having predictions since as long as I can remember.

Nice contradiction.. atleast if you're gonna tell a tale, get the persona's right.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Heres what i found that may be relevant:

NORAD= NORTH AMERICAN AEROSPACE DEFENSE COMMAND www.dnd.ca...

OPEC= ORGANIZATION OF THE PETROLIUM EXPORTING COUNTRIES
www.opec.org...

DEFCON=DEFENSE CONDITION
www.fas.org...

two things came to up other than the location on a map for 0576NW

one was an accident, i typed that in and got a bunch of links for nasdaq stocks

the second was North West Airlines flight number 0576

from LA with a stop in Minneapolis and final destination Orlando Florida
www.fas.org...

As for mercury 120 what about 120 degrees on a mercury thermometer?

I couldnt find anything relevant on the internet for that one

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interesting.

The proper term is tectonic plates that make uo the earth's crust.

I like the vision of Mars. perhaps it is a vision from the very far future.

NORAD OPEC, and DEFCON have been explained to you.

Your mom should write all this stuff down. Have it as back up proof when something happens.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When I was about 15 my mom told me to be careful crossing the road. Now you need to realise that she never said that because she knew I was always careful. She must have said that about ten times before I went out to meet friends. So I dutifully made sure that I looked right and left before crossing. Later that day I was walking home and got hit by some idiot riding a bike along the footpath. :shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwsdakota

What is a MADAS calculator? I tried googling a lot of things, but When I searched 5 degrees N 76 degrees w, it came out to be a piece of land that has not yet been visited...
... The building I dreamed looks like the Vatican, I dont know how everything ties together. Then I see Platonic Plates, and almost like a graph showing the size of an earthquake or something.. odd, I'm hoping I can get some people who may know something about some of this to reply. Thanks.

- Chris -

These predictions are from my mother, she is 35, and she has been having predictions since as long as I can remember.

Nice contradiction.. atleast if you're gonna tell a tale, get the persona's right.

rwsdakota has a good point your all over looking here, he was asked "Quick question...is this your mother's dream or yours? You said "she dreamed" but above you said "I dreamed". Is your mom using your login?" he then said "She was on my account. BadKitty, I will u2u you with my moms contact info" BUT the post in which she was meant to have posted is this one and its signed at the end by -Chris-

- Chris -

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hmm.. it seems to be that this topic is going from a prediction to trying to figure out who wrote what.

Unless you mom has split personalities, I really doubt that this is a true story.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Chris,

When you post an update to the original post, can you precede it with the
date/time, please?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thanks for starting an interesting thread. While I have never had any premonitions, one of my sisters has had many -- all related to future events in my family. These have caused her much emotional pain, for they always relate to family tragedy (illness, death, accident). They are not frequent, but when she has one, it affects her greatly. I'm glad I'm not burdened with such a "gift."

Anyway, after reading the postings, I think I have something not added by anyone else. What caught my attention was the "scene" of the temple, the robed figures, and the four symbols your mother could not "get through." Let's start with the four symbols: take a look at the Book of Revelations, Chapter 4. The Four worshiping creatures have the appearances of a lion, a calf (or ox, in the Greek), a face of a man, and an eagle in flight. Since the second century, these have been used as symbols to represent the authors of the four Gospels, Mark, Luke, Matthew, and John, respectively. Thus, having the four authors surrounding, or "protecting", the ark of the covenant (allagorical for Christ, the Word made Flesh, hence an ark of flesh for the Word of God) would make sense.

The robed people could represent the 24 elders mentioned in the same chapter of Revelation. The color of robes does give me pause. These could be pointing to a couple of things: red is a color associated with martyrdom; white with cleansing. Red is also associated with the Cardinals of the Catholic Church; white with Bishops. The group of robed individuals, then, may represent the College of Cardinals which will choose the next Pope, the Bishop of Rome.

One last insight. The number six in Biblical times (and in Revelations) was seen as a number of imperfection, the number seven as perfection. A building with six pillars, then, would be imperfect, thus its collapse?

As for the rest of your mother's dreams, I think the others have done a fine job at pointing to different things that could be helpful.

My two-cents.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here's an interpretation from the perspective of Catholic prophecy. According to Fatima, Garabandal, Akita (Where the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared) and Father Andrew Wingate, www.trumpetersmission.com, who has appeared on Coast to Coast w/George Noory, Pope John Paul II is the final Pope before he is literally chased from the Vatican by an army invading from the North. This will apparently occur this fall (2004) AFTER the US establishes diplomatic relations w/Cuba (due to Castro's death).

In addition, Fr. Wingate has predicted a land hurricane and "out of season" tornadoes, including one huge one that will hit California.

Fr. Wingate has also predicted (seen) an invasion of the United States by NATO/UN forces during the holidays in December 2004. It will be preceded by nuclear strikes against us. The War will continue for up to seven months, before the Great Warning.

It's complicated and much more detailed. I hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kabuki91
Here's an interpretation from the perspective of Catholic prophecy. According to Fatima, Garabandal, Akita (Where the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared) and Father Andrew Wingate, www.trumpetersmission.com, who has appeared on Coast to Coast w/George Noory, Pope John Paul II is the final Pope before he is literally chased from the Vatican by an army invading from the North. This will apparently occur this fall (2004) AFTER the US establishes diplomatic relations w/Cuba (due to Castro's death).

In addition, Fr. Wingate has predicted a land hurricane and "out of season" tornadoes, including one huge one that will hit California.

Fr. Wingate has also predicted (seen) an invasion of the United States by NATO/UN forces during the holidays in December 2004. It will be preceded by nuclear strikes against us. The War will continue for up to seven months, before the Great Warning.

It's complicated and much more detailed. I hope this helps.

Why would it help at all? I am sure Chris wants this one to go away as much as we all do! Go back and read the whole thread, instead of just reading the thread header and the two posts above your own.

For the fact is Chrissie-boy and his other personality (his mother) (Humm are you sure your name is not Norman?) F**kED-up on the story and made a W^nker outa him-her-themselves!

[edit on 11-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeGoesB4Me
Not really sure what this is but it struck me as interesting:

solar.ncsa.uiuc.edu...

Peace

well going by that site -
NCSA = National Center for Supercomputing Applications
GLORIAD = Global Ring Network for Advanced Application Development (a multinational special internet service to link scientists up in various countries)
MADAS = the monitoring of dataflow between countries

platonic plates = are rock layers that oil and gas arent able to pass through them (or so the conclusion i built up from some site about drilling)

which prob has no relevence at all to anything but there u go

[edit on 11-7-2004 by acidhead]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join