It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moms Predictions ***Update***

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok, the Previous prediction has been removed, it recieved many views, so I think most everyone knows what it said. If not, Ill explain, first let me clear something up. These predictions are from my mother, she is 35, and she has been having predictions since as long as I can remember. Before 9/11, about 3 days before, I remember her telling me that 3 airplanes would go down. And there was an incident in Tampa where a Boy flew a plane into a bank building, she had told me of that the night before. Anyways, her first preminition I posted was this...
=============================
She had a dream where she saw the words NORAD, OPEC, AND DEFCON 4, she also saw the words VATICAN, PLATONIC PLATES, MADAS, and 0576 Degrees NW. She saw a building that had 6 pillars and 1 large window collapse, and then the word NORAD was spray painted on it's remains.
=============================

Her newest dream, she sees the Word MERCURY followed by IO2, and for some reason, her vision is redish.

She sees a temple in Africa on a big hill/mountain, no technology in or around the temple, and their are men walking around in white and red robes, they protect the arc of the covenant. She tries to go into the temple, but she has to get past 4 symbols, that she does not understand.

She then switches over to seeing the sky being a redish color, and she sees 2 moons, 1 looks smaller than the other. She sees the words METHANE, and people around her are lying dead, like they died instantly, they look bloated, others are running around crazy. She is holding a Silver Pole/Rod, whenever she strikes the ground with it, she becomes invisible.

She then had another dream last night of a Land Changing Hurricane that will hit Florida. Tornadoes will happen in bizzare places, and she sees glaciers melting. Wierd weather over the next 5 years. She sees 2012 as being A significant Date.
============================
She has 1 dream almost every week, or at most once a month that shes been having since a teenager. In the dream she has a book, she says it's a bluish green color, she cant really tell, and inside the book, the pages are written in wierd symbols, and in every dream, she flips to a certain page, and understands what it says, and in her dream she drops the book and screams, then wakes up. But after she wakes up, she can never remember what it is that she understood that scared her.

Anyways, She is looking to get in contact with some other people who have Preminitions or any Information, She is looking to maybe have phone discussions, she does not have a Computer. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will give her your information or give you hers.

Thanks,
Chris

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Chris0530]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
please help, i did a search and the vatican looks like the building i saw begin to collapse.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well, OPEC would be a reference, to well, you know, OPEC...but the MADAS and other ish...try googling it. The NW is northwest. try to find the coordinates on a map. perhaps it has to do with the bilderberg meeting? 0567 degrees northwest...an OPEC discussion? i just put in the degrees onto a map and it's said to be bretan, risaralda, colombia. there is a MADAS calculator. dunno what else to tell you.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What is a MADAS calculator? I tried googling a lot of things, but When I searched 5 degrees N 76 degrees w, it came out to be a piece of land that has not yet been visited...
... The building I dreamed looks like the Vatican, I dont know how everything ties together. Then I see Platonic Plates, and almost like a graph showing the size of an earthquake or something.. odd, I'm hoping I can get some people who may know something about some of this to reply. Thanks.

- Chris -

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i only briefly looked at a site that talked about the MADAS calculator...what i do know is that it's the early 1900's. maybe the numbers are jumbled? try different combinations...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
if you saw the words "platonic plates"....ummm...that has nothing to do with earthquakes, so we have nothing to worry about there.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
MADAS is Sadam backwards...I am really Lt. Columbo, I know these things.

Now, a Sadam Calculator?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The vision could be the fall of the churches and measure thereof by the horseman with the balance.....4 plates in one day...the four horsemen.
The Vatican...the trouble with the catholic church as well as we are supposed to only have one more pope as per I believe saint stephen an earthquake was mentioned and a madras calculator and the early 1900's
by you or a reply
eathquake - the beast unleahed ( 7,000 shall die as a result of the earthquake )
1900's - 1906 earthquake ( supposedly 6,900 or so )

not stating this decryption as fact but as a possibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Platonic plates???? Hmmmm.............. That has to be an Earthquake, an earthquake is one of the great plagues unleashed in End Time Prophecy, it is the worst Earthquake man has ever endured. And as arkas said four plates four Horsemen of the apocalypse???

Rev 16:18; And there were voices, and thunders, and lightning, and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

lets hope that what you saw was just a dream.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
TTT... UPDATE!!! READ!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
that mountain would be mount aksum, where the ark of the covenant is supposed to be kept. this is very interesting...i hope we have more folk who come out from lurking behind the woodwork

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting, but isnt the word Tetonic plates?
9/11 3 airplanes went into buildings, 1 went down.
IO2 seems a reference to Iodine Di-oxide to me, an impossible compound however.
Sounds like she's been watching the day after tomorrow...
Take her to a doctor perhaps?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Sounds like she's been watching the day after tomorrow...
Take her to a doctor perhaps?

Perhaps you shouldn't be reading this forum if you are going to be such a jerk...
If you have a problem with the above statement then perhaps you shouldn't try to be a smartass....

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
She hasn't seen the movie "The Day After Tomorrow", and she says she isn't going to. She says if she does see it, then whenever she tells someone something, they will say shes just having these dreams because she watched that movie. Shes been having these for a long time, and she has been right 90% of the time. She has told me about small earthquakes happening, and just a lot of wierd stuff. Her problem is she can never come up with dates or time, unless she sees a perticular date in her dream, like 2012 for example. She saw those numbers in her dream.

After doing research on the internet, and doing some reading in libraries, etc. I can always come up with things that deal with her predictions, and I can always fit them together. Anyways, anyone else have any other opinions on what her predictions could mean? And thanks to those who have already given their 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Chris - I am just a bit older than your mother and I too have had many prophetic dreams throughout my life. Most having to do with major events that haven't personally affected me and that I can do nothing aobut. It can be very disturbing.

It is interesting I find some similarities between dreams I have been recently having and your mother's dreams. For the past several months I keep dreaming of natural disasters such as tornados, red skies behind dark clouds, acid rain (real acid that burns skin). I also dreamed recently that the current pope died and the new pope was very "distrubing" (by the way I am not catholic). And lastly, I had a very frightening dream that included very prominent green and blue colors that I still do not completely understand.

I would love to discuss these things with your mother. U2U me.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris0530
What is a MADAS calculator? I tried googling a lot of things, but When I searched 5 degrees N 76 degrees w, it came out to be a piece of land that has not yet been visited...
... The building I dreamed looks like the Vatican, I dont know how everything ties together. Then I see Platonic Plates, and almost like a graph showing the size of an earthquake or something.. odd, I'm hoping I can get some people who may know something about some of this to reply. Thanks.

- Chris -

Quick question...is this your mother's dream or yours? You said "she dreamed" but above you said "I dreamed". Is your mom using your login?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
She was on my account. BadKitty, I will u2u you with my moms contact info.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The question that needs to be posed..
Are her dreams at all specific, or are they just very vague? If they are vague, then we need to consider that, like Nostradamus quatrains, they are 'twisted' slightly to adapt to current events.. Does it specifically show a town somewhere, or a name, or a date, or a time..
A 90% hit-rate isnt very helpful if they are vague enough to be adapted to several situations.
Perhaps start recording the date/time/content of her dreams and then mark off on a calender when they actually occur, see if there is a pattern?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
IO2 seems a reference to Iodine Di-oxide to me, an impossible compound however.

Although it is not possible in the standard octet rule, the substance does have a CAS number: 13494-92-3. I couldn't find any toxicity reports though and I doubt it occurs in nature.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well 05 longitude 76 latitude puts you to the East of an island chain off the coast of India. Draw a line NW from there and it runs through Italy (Vatican?) Sorry, I can't be more precise.

I see where a few others have been confused about Platonic vs. Tectonic plates. Platonic, of course, refers to something without passion. Perhaps there is a mis-conception here?

Question: Are the words grouped together? Does she see words together or do they come as individual words with an accompanying vision? For example when she sees the words OPEC, NORAD and DEFCON 4, were these grouped together? This might prove to be important, especially if she has that high of an accuracy rate. Does your mother journal her predictions? Does she journal daily? What I mean is, can she rule out that outside situations or experiences are not manifesting themselves in her predictions? A journal would help shed some light on her feelings and, perhaps, events occuring around the time she has these predictions.

I think God can still show us things, but God is always 100% correct. Not 90%. This is not a slam to you or your mother. But, you need to make sure that things going on around her are not subconsiously planting themselves to be revelaed in her dreams.

Sometimes, our subconscious will create a reality in our dream state to deal with a situation going on in our lives. This reality is designed to get one the ability to manipulate their environment to achieve the desired result or outcome. This can then manifest itself into reality so that the real-life situation can be dealt with.

It also sounds like your mother lucid dreams to an extent by the fact that she is interacting with the dream (tapping silver pole on ground to become invisible).

I would definitely have her journal and give herself a signal in her dream so that she knows that she is dreaming. At that point, she should interact with the dream. She should not be afraid. Try to get as much stimulation in the dream as she can. Are there smells, colors, sounds, etc... that she can document.

Also, tell her to immediately write down in her journal the last images she sees when waking up. Try to recall in detail as much of the dream as she can.

P.S. Could IO2 perhaps be 102. Could this then be a shortened form of 2012 or a month day combination like 10/2? Just trying to make some more sense out of this.

Perhaps someone can input the position of the planets on 10/2 of this year, paying particular attention to Mercury.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Freenrgy2]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join